What's new

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

Dont bother.

An armed forces has to be operationally ready.

If assuming the state of india's armed forces is the same as their mig29k squadron, i think the battle is over

Yawn...no one cares about what a troll says.

Yawn...no one cares about what a troll says.

even if the india armed forces has the best equipment in the world but the humility is not there, it will be defeated.

a wise armed forces recognises its own shortcomings.

This is why india armed forces will never surpass the china > because of doctrinal understanding.

Chinese have Chinese equipment to fight war.

They won't last 5 days with them tin can.

Dont bother.

An armed forces has to be operationally ready.

If assuming the state of india's armed forces is the same as their mig29k squadron, i think the battle is over
How ready is China's armed forces? With many of its soldiers being single princelings, can it handle body bag back home? This is not Mao's china any more where millions could die in battle. With no experience in fighting in last 4 decades , its just paper tiger.

How ready is China's armed forces? With many of its soldiers being single princelings, can it handle body bag back home? This is not Mao's china any more where millions could die in battle. With no experience in fighting in last 4 decades , its just paper tiger.
Bhai, this is the 21st century, nobody is gonna die in the MILLIONS, you think this is WWIII? It's going to be a localized war with high precision. One HALE can destroy tanks/howitzers without human casualty.

The more the China protest, the more we know we are bang on. We need to continue paying China back in its own coin. Regardless of the consequences....coz......if you give them an inch, they will take a mile and more. We need to show them their hypocrisy. They have indulged in Indian affairs by CPEC, Nepal , Burma, Srilanka and now they want to repeat it in Bhutan. Time to weaponise the neighors the way they are doing against us. Only when we pay back them in their own coin, they will understand.

Make in India needs to be pursued and we need to replace Chinese all across the world. That is going to be the real slap and we are the only country which can do this today in the world.

The bottom line being, China holds Tibet, India has no plans to uproot China, neither it can.
What can poor India do, other than shifting poor Dalai Lama left to right or vice versa?

Leave poor & irrelevant India, look at superpower/Trump on Tibet:
So much for your >>> look bad in the eyes type dialogue...Lol

Did the US Just Abandon Tibet? | The Diplomat

One who has it, spends it.
Jisko lathi hai, bhains wohi le jayega.

Your worthless point of views on Tibet has no takers.

You need to tell this to China so that they don't start fuming and issue warnings through Global times and Chinese foreign ministry whenever India plays the Tibet card.

All i have said is that India played the Tibet card in response to Chinese actions on Masood Azhar and NSG and there you go about drawing your own conclusions.
what India will do or won't do is for the Indian Govt. to decide.

If you think that India is poor and irrelevant then you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Trump is known for his sometimes bizarre behavior such as exiting from the Paris climate deal and then considering a rethink after talks with the French president. Trump might indulge in flip-flops, don't count too much on him. He knows that China is challenging the US so lets not consider his decision on Tibet as final and irreversible. Currently nobody is talking about liberating Tibet from China. Its only about poking China in response to Chinese actions.

As far as looking bad comment is concerned you seem to be butthurt. Many countries do not look favorably at China due to Chinese territory grabbing policies and aggression. Good reputation plays a big role in helping a country make gains. MCTR, NSG waiver are examples.

hum woh hai jo Lathi cheen bhi sakte hai or tod bhi sakte hai, phir uske baad kya? Gayee bhains paani mein, kya samjhe?

what views on Tibet are you talking about?. I never said India will take away Tibet from China. I mere mentioned what India did. Again you are drawing your own conclusions. Read my previous posts again.

I never said India will take away Tibet from China
VS
hum woh hai jo Lathi cheen bhi sakte hai or tod bhi sakte hai

Your own dialogue is not cohesive. Look at the contradiction between the two.

If you are capable, snatch Tibet from the Chinese.
what is this "India is playing a Tibet card" shik?

It only shows that India is a rudderless ship.
Bragging wont bring you any medals.

VS

Your own dialogue is not cohesive. Look at the contradiction between the two.

If you are capable, snatch Tibet from the Chinese.
what is this "India is playing a Tibet card" shik?

It only shows that India is a rudderless ship.
Bragging wont bring you any medals.

As i said you are drawing your own conclusions.
we will do what we have to do at the right time in the right manner. But before that ask China to push the Indian army from Doklam.

You need to ask Global Times why they said India playing the Tibet card and issued warnings. Ask them about this shit. Also ask the Chinese foreign ministry why they warned India not to play the Tibet card shit.

Bragging is something that you are doing on the behalf of the Chinese. so learn a lesson from your own dialogue.
A rudderless ship can't stay put in an area claimed by China and stop PLA's road construction.

Indian POW's ID in Chinese Museum:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom