What's new

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

It is China's prerogative to add or subtract anything it wants.Who gives a ***K?
But I wonder if Chinese thinks that "Gondwanaland was also a part of China" sometimes in the past!

And to Pakistanis :
View attachment 411792

India helped break Pakistan in two. Nothing that India can ever do will make me trust India. I am not an internet war mongerer and relatively pro peace, but I like to see India squirming against China, since all India ever does is bully nations that are smaller than themselves.

Lets see your bravery against nations of similar size to you. Pakistanis are just sitting and watching. :pop:

Where it can't port its naval Ships :lol: All Hail the Paper Dragon :rofl:

LoL China doesn't own anything in Lanka, Its their investments..

can be also used as a Verb

last time the nuclear submarine already docked in 2014, wont be the last time

Where it can't port its naval Ships :lol: All Hail the Paper Dragon :rofl:

LoL China doesn't own anything in Lanka, Its their investments..

can be also used as a Verb

Show me one such sentence/instance leaving your own absurd example.

tem5r4r5.png

Remember; its no computer parlance.
Its maritime jargon.

last time the nuclear submarine already docked in 2014, wont be the last time

ya.. that was the first time Indian gov decided to take action... Loo what happened!!! :lol: Do you think Lanka will go against India while it's weak and at the foot steps of India??? :lol:

Show me one such sentence/instance leaving your own absurd example.

View attachment 411798

Remember; its no computer parlance.
Its maritime jargon.

pdf.png

ya.. that was the first time Indian gov decided to take action... Loo what happened!!! :lol: Do you think Lanka will go against India while it's weak and at the foot steps of India??? :lol:

View attachment 411799

You are talking about a typical turn of a ship from starboard to port side.

Not a docking of the ship.
Which you originally meant to.

What was the turning of a ship on its axis got to do with Sri Lanka?

Beijing won't have formal talks with India; stand-off may continue till winter: Chinese expert

Border row: No room for talks unless India withdraws troops

India helped break Pakistan in two. Nothing that India can ever do will make me trust India. I am not an internet war mongerer and relatively pro peace, but I like to see India squirming against China, since all India ever does is bully nations that are smaller than themselves.

Lets see your bravery against nations of similar size to you. Pakistanis are just sitting and watching. :pop:
With only 1/3 of China land mass and 1/5 China GDP, how can India field China?

I still remember how china pawned india for masood azhar
I still remember how India poked China by allowing Dalai Lama to go to Arunachal Pradesh and also by allowing the Tibetans to unfurl their flag on the shores of Pangong Lake. Both these events made Beijing see red. How's that?

I still remember how India poked China by allowing Dalai Lama to go to Arunachal Pradesh and also by allowing the Tibetans to unfurl their flag on the shores of Pangong Lake. Both these events made Beijing see red. How's that?
Dalai Lama won't be long

I still remember how China poked India on Masood Azhar at UNO, and blocked India on its NSG bid to import military grade nuclear technology.

If that above fact is not enough, China on its other hand is enjoying its trade balance with India and happily goes to its bank carrying 50 billion dollars every year, those that are reinvested in Pakistan.

tem54r5rt.png

All these events made India see red. How's that?

Back
Top Bottom