What's new

China says no room for negotiations on Sikkim standoff, adds Ladakh to dispute with India

No one will recognise india's position beside india has no global standing.

Its not a G7 country, not a Shanghai coorperation programme member nor a United nations securil council Permanent member, also the rupee not a designated world currency by IMF/World Bank.

The status of india in te world is about the same as singapore pr philippines

Yet India is taking on China. Is it amazing?

Don't worry India would lead and the rest of the world will follow.

India does not have border with China and will only negotiate with the country of Tibet.

Today it is Bhutan which asked for India's help. Tomorrow it could be Tibet which may be asking for help.

If Tibet asks for help, India would not disappoint them. People of Tibet just need to make the request and India will handle the rest.

No one will recognise india's position beside india has no global standing.

Its not a G7 country, not a Shanghai coorperation programme member nor a United nations securil council Permanent member, also the rupee not a designated world currency by IMF/World Bank.

The status of india in te world is about the same as singapore pr philippines
Stop it bro,even your cheerleaders have lost hope on Chinese warnings don't you see no Pakistani is posting on the thread ,they too are taking these warnings seriously any more

Yet India is taking on China. Is it amazing?

Don't worry India would lead and the rest of the world will follow.

India does not have border with China and will only negotiate with the country of Tibet.

Today it is Bhutan which asked for India's help. Tomorrow it could be Tibet which may be asking for help.

If Tibet asks for help, India would not disappoint them. People of Tibet just need to make the request and India will handle the rest.

India is like a clown mouse trying to fight an dragon.

The dragon is probably amused.

You noticed that china is showing incredible restraint.

I think india generals should be worried by inaction rather than action.

Stop it bro,even your cheerleaders have lost hope on Chinese warnings don't you see no Pakistani is posting on the thread ,they too are taking these warnings seriously any more

If china doesnt warn you all, if it starts a bloodbath, it would be like," i told u so, now see what happens"

You know what a mythical dragon can get stuck in a net and get strangulated but mouse would make its way out.

Your water ways are already blocked on the seas. It's time to take the battle to the land.

You are going to be a caged dragon.

You know what a mythical dragon can get stuck in a net and get strangulated but mouse would make its way out.

Your water ways are already blocked on the seas. It's time to take the battle to the land.

You are going to be a caged dragon.

China has already organised submarine patrols of indian ocean since 2014

x7yNPFM.jpg

If china doesnt warn you all, if it starts a bloodbath, it would be like," i told u so, now see what happens"
Stop it dude ,you guys are not getting it even your friends and India's enemy is not taking you seriously on your warnings :omghaha::omghaha:

x7yNPFM.jpg

Don't worry. US & Indian P-8s would get good live practice. They seem to getting bored doing the Malabar exercises for more than 2 decades now. Since 2015 Japan too joined the party.

China just need to provide an opening and I pretty sure you would not disappoint.

Under xi jinping, china progressed alot.

Look at india, i have nothing on me that is made in india except for a cow leather belt.

Everything on me is made in china.

India has not contributed to the world at all since its existence.

Check your dna, may be that was made in india.

china-4.jpg

coming to india now

Dumbo... Idiot... That's the picture from China-Russia border during drills in 2013 or 14. go kill yourself, stop embarrassing yourself

http://www.inform.kz/en/china-russia-held-anti-terror-drill_a2708141

https://www.rt.com/news/russia-china-drills-urals-016/

China, Russia held anti-terror drill China, Russia held anti-terror drill 20 October 2014 18:12 1049 HUHHOT. KAZINFORM Chinese and Russian police held an anti-terror drill on Monday in north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, to boost coordinated ability to fight terrorism in the border region. Held in Manzhouli city by China's Inner Mongolia and Russia's border city of Zabaikalsk police forces, the drill involves planning hostage rescues and physical competitions between both squads, according to Chinese police. "Maintaining the stability of the border region has significant meaning for the bilateral relationship," said Ma Ming, vice chairman of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and head of the region's Public Security Department, Xinhua reports. According to Ma, criminal activities at the Chinese-Russian border including smuggling, drug dealing and illegal border crossing have increased recently, therefore the cooperation between two countries is imperative. "The joint drill will certainly strengthen their resolve and capability to fight terrorism," Ma said. In August, a multinational anti-terror drill was held in China's Inner Mongolia by China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, aiming to deter the "three evil forces" of terrorism, separatism and extremism.

Все права защищены. Используйте активную ссылку на inform.kz http://www.inform.kz/en/china-russia-held-anti-terror-drill_a2708141

Don't worry. US & Indian P-8s would get good live practice. They seem to getting bored doing the Malabar exercises for more than 2 decades now. Since 2015 Japan too joined the party.

China just need to provide an opening and I pretty sure you would not disappoint.
haha,idiot,us even don't give a hand to Georgia and Ukraine..no. Of Chinese destroyers are as three times as yours.

x7yNPFM.jpg
Pak and china should build a joint fleet in gwadar

haha,idiot,us even don't give a hand to Georgia and Ukraine..no. Of Chinese destroyers are as three times as yours.

Pak and china should build a joint fleet in gwadar

LTTE was caused by india too, sri lanka should join in...3 countries to patrol indian ocean

Thats bcos india's best manufacturing is the TEJAS.

China's best is the stealth fighter.

I dont need to.

U can see that the fuselage is larger than the F22 from the photos

Not a valid comparison. India's best is yet to come. you can compare j-20/j-31 with fgfa/amca when they enter the Iaf. Your j-20/j31 is not matured yet.

if you make claims about American experts saying that J-20 can last longer in air than f-22 then you seriously need to provide links to prove it.

That's a naive argument. Larger fuselage cannot make j-20 better than f-22. There's a lot more to a stealth fighter than just the fuselage.

Under xi jinping, china progressed alot.

Look at india, i have nothing on me that is made in india except for a cow leather belt.

Everything on me is made in china.

India has not contributed to the world at all since its existence.

You add nothing to forum but nonsense... Come back to your own flags...

Back
Top Bottom