What's new

China Says Its Mars Landing Technology Is Ready for 2020

Same as China Mars rover landed on part of Mars no one do it before?

Go back to my first post and that exactly was my question.

I wanted to know if China has done something different or just demonstrated they have same or better capability than NASA.

You are hyper because of my nationality and I'm not here to change that. You can say what you want to about India, ISRO, it doesn't affect me. Because I'm not here to piss on China's achievement.

I had a genuine query about this mission but you are too blinded by hatred to keep the conversation about just the space agency.

What you expect from sourgraped?

Then tell me why India need to try land a rover on Lunar since China already done it twice. What you are doing is extra, can I say that? You are just a jealous Indian too humiliate over your failed landing on lunar that you need to raise this kind of stupid inquiry. Why even India need to attempt to put man on space since US, Russia and China had already done it?

And dont you know, US banned NASA to work with CNSA. You think China can cooperate with the american racist? No, China need to do everything on their own and depend on nobody. Fortunately, China is too big and powerful that China has the ability to do it on their own. The ISS will close down soon. China space station will takeover ISS. France, Germany, Italy, Japan and Russia will join China Space station for little fee since China will sponsor most of the module project. The ESA of course will take this opportunity to continue work in space for their project with little fee and no fund needed compare to ISS where ESA members need to fork out huge fund under the condition set by US.

China will force out US from China space station project. ISS can only survive with funds pour out from ESA members. But ESA is not stupid enough to continue with ISS. US is broke, they have no way to further fund ISS project unless they cut down a number of their CVN to fund NASA. Mark my words. It will happen and unfold in next few years time.

The ISS will be in operation until at mimum 2024. Both Russia and Japan have made that official statement. The US seems set on keeping operations until 2028 or 2030. The end does seem coming but not that soon.

As for contrbutions to the station, Russia pays in full for the operation of the Russian sections.

From the beginning until 2010, the US paid about 58 billion USD. Japan paid about 6.5 billion USD and Europe paid about 4 billion USD. Canada paid about 1.5 billion USD.

From 2011 to 2015, the US paid about 17 billion USD. Japan paid about 1.8 billion USD. Europe paid about 2 billion USD. Canada paid about 250 million USD. Japanese costs are in reference to the Kibo module.

So your allegation of excessive cost being paid by Europe is incorrect.

Oh..so the US government banned NASA in working with CNSA. Ok.. let's not go playing innocently stupid here. Space is a strategic domain and at the leading edge of human development. Dispite the US letting China into the WTO, what has China done to prove itself a trustworthy partner in space? Steal US IP? Making military base islands in 9 dash line? Well maybe later down the road, the US and China will join hands in space like how the US and the USSR have done with the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project in 1975.

As for the Chinese space station and international partners.. it seems like Japan is going to put JAXA's limited budget into the US-led lunar gateway station and cooperation with ISRO in a lunar mission aimed at 2023. Maybe a Japanese astronaut will make a month long stay at the Chinese space station once in a while. But that might be the extent of it.

The ISS will be in operation until at mimum 2024. Both Russia and Japan have made that official statement. The US seems set on keeping operations until 2028 or 2030. The end does seem coming but not that soon.

As for contrbutions to the station, Russia pays in full for the operation of the Russian sections.

From the beginning until 2010, the US paid about 58 billion USD. Japan paid about 6.5 billion USD and Europe paid about 4 billion USD. Canada paid about 1.5 billion USD.

From 2011 to 2015, the US paid about 17 billion USD. Japan paid about 1.8 billion USD. Europe paid about 2 billion USD. Canada paid about 250 million USD. Japanese costs are in reference to the Kibo module.

So your allegation of excessive cost being paid by Europe is incorrect.

Oh..so the US government banned NASA in working with CNSA. Ok.. let's not go playing innocently stupid here. Space is a strategic domain and at the leading edge of human development. Dispite the US letting China into the WTO, what has China done to prove itself a trustworthy partner in space? Steal US IP? Making military base islands in 9 dash line? Well maybe later down the road, the US and China will join hands in space like how the US and the USSR have done with the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project in 1975.

As for the Chinese space station and international partners.. it seems like Japan is going to put JAXA's limited budget into the US-led lunar gateway station and cooperation with ISRO in a lunar mission aimed at 2023. Maybe a Japanese astronaut will make a month long stay at the Chinese space station once in a while. But that might be the extent of it.
US has no money. They want ESA and Russia to pay the bulk of ISS after 2024 which both refuse. In the past, US is rich but the current times are different. That is why ESA are preparing to team up with CNSA for future China space station cos China promise to foot bulk of the bill while letting ESA members to use China space station with little fee needed.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20180626-why-europes-astronauts-are-learning-chinese

Your info of ISS are based on very outdated news which do not keep in times. Let me ask u a simple question. One thing is almost free while another thing needs to pay a fee. Both offer you the same thing. Which will you choose?

US is not more the super power. Mountain debt and declining financial and technology. US has fallen out of times. :enjoy:
US cannot offer what Chinese provided to ESA and Russia.

US has no money. They want ESA and Russia to pay the bulk of ISS after 2024 which both refuse. In the past, US is rich but the current times are different. That is why ESA are preparing to team up with CNSA for future China space station cos China promise to foot bulk of the bill while letting ESA members to use China space station with little fee needed.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20180626-why-europes-astronauts-are-learning-chinese

Your info of ISS are based on very outdated news which do not keep in times. Let me ask u a simple question. One thing is almost free while another thing needs to pay a fee. Both offer you the same thing. Which will you choose?

US is not more the super power. Mountain debt and declining financial and technology. US has fallen out of times. :enjoy:
US cannot offer what Chinese provided to ESA and Russia.

Lol is all I can say :-)

Run out of words. I know... Just accept the fate of rise of China. LOL.

heavyfalcomtwinboosters.jpg

Lol.. Delusion. Check facts before you spew rubbish again.

The USD amount spent by particpant nations in ISS program was posted but ignored by you. Then you assert that a wild change in cost is to ocvur but is totally baseless. Than you claimed that European and Japanese spance agenices were going to align with China and its new space station, to which, after making all that heavy talk about it, all you had to show was a single German astronaut doing some training in training. And also failing to acknowledge that the lunar gateway station is getting underway and surely brings more substance as to where international cooperation is heading than your article of a single German astronaut. And you also ignored the mentioned joint project between JAXA and ISRO to go to the moon in 2023. You are a troll, plain and simple.

The USD amount spent by particpant nations in ISS program was posted but ignored by you. Then you assert that a wild change in cost is to ocvur but is totally baseless. Than you claimed that European and Japanese spance agenices were going to align with China and its new space station, to which, after making all that heavy talk about it, all you had to show was a single German astronaut doing some training in training. And also failing to acknowledge that the lunar gateway station is getting underway and surely brings more substance as to where international cooperation is heading than your article of a single German astronaut. And you also ignored the mentioned joint project between JAXA and ISRO to go to the moon in 2023. You are a troll, plain and simple.
I can understand the amount of self denial you have regards to rise of China. The ESA astronaut program to China is not just a single person decision but an organisation decision. See how selective and ignorant you are. Do update yourself on news of ISS. Russian has no plan to continue ISS after 2024. Same as ESA which has no firm confirmation to commit after 2024. If China space station is cheaper for them to operate. It takes no brainier to that they will join China space station. If facts and simple common sense are consider troll. Then all I can say someone is taking some high class grass that keep them high from reality :lol:

I can understand the amount of self denial you have regards to rise of China. The ESA astronaut program to China is not just a single person decision but an organisation decision. See how selective and ignorant you are. Do update yourself on news of ISS. Russian has no plan to continue ISS after 2024. Same as ESA which has no firm confirmation to commit after 2024. If China space station is cheaper for them to operate. It takes no brainier to that they will join China space station. If facts and simple common sense are consider troll. Then all I can say someone is taking some high class grass that keep them high from reality :lol:

I concede that there's potential growth in ESA-CNSA.

But you still exaggerated the cost in participation in ISS.

Also, ISS terms generally go in sets of 4 years. NASA has expressed desire to go to 2028. So its up to Russia whether or not they want to make a firm commitmment by 2020/2021 for another 4 years. However, recently the top official at Roscosmos stated the ISS should be there forever.
https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/amp....un-like-crews-roscosmos-chief-says/a-50594565

So then if Russia renews commitment beyond 2024, then maybe you as well will concede being wrong.

China completes crucial landing test for first Mars mission in 2020

Martin Pollard
SCIENCE NEWS
NOVEMBER 14, 2019 / 1:19 PM /

HUAILAI, China (Reuters) - China on Thursday successfully completed a crucial landing test in northern Hebei province ahead of a historic unmanned exploration mission to Mars next year.

China is on track to launch its Mars mission, Zhang Kejian, head of the China National Space Administration, said on Thursday, speaking to foreign diplomats and the media before the test.

The Mars lander underwent a hovering-and-obstacle avoidance test at a sprawling site in Huailai, northwest of Beijing. The site was littered with small mounds of rocks to simulate the uneven terrain on Mars which the lander would have to navigate on its descent to the planet’s surface.

“In 2016, China officially began the Mars exploration mission work, and currently all of the different development work is progressing smoothly,” Zhang said.

“The hovering-and-obstacle avoidance test for the Mars lander being carried out today makes up a crucial part of the development process. As scheduled, China’s first Mars exploration mission will take place in 2020.”

China has developed the powerful Long March 5 rocket to transport the probe to Mars in 2020.

The journey through space will take about seven months, while landing will take seven minutes, said Zhang Rongqiao, chief architect of the Mars exploration program.

The landing will be the toughest and most challenging stage, he said.

The same Long March 5 rocket is meant to deliver the Chang’e-5 probe to the moon by the end of 2019 or early next year to bring back samples of lunar rocks.

The Chang’e-4 probe successfully touched down on the far side of the moon in January this year, a historic first and major achievement for China’s space program.

China made its first lunar landing in 2013.

China expects to complete a modular space station around 2022, around the time when NASA is said to start building a new space station laboratory to orbit the moon, as a pit stop for missions to other parts of the solar system.

In 2003, China became the third nation to put a man in space with its own rocket after the former Soviet Union and the United States.

Since then, it has been racing to catch up with Russia and the United States and become a major space power by 2030.

“China is currently actively planning and preparing a number of major space programs including a Mars sample return mission, asteroid exploration missions and many more lunar missions,” the head of the space administration said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-for-first-mars-mission-in-2020-idUSKBN1XO0IQ

Back
Top Bottom