What's new

China says India building up troops amid border stand off

I wouldn't underestimate China. they are hungry to prove they are a superpower. just curious how many troops they can bring in sustain, and the kinda equipment they'll be using. looking at google maps Doklam and the terrain looks very unfavorable to China and India. we are going to see Chinese logistics and how they stack up compared to U.S
Agree to a certain extent, we are hungry to defend our interests and as a superpower, you never give in to turd world countries.

Instead of spending so much time in PDF spend that time in English Class may be then you can comprehend what India has said :lol:
Pulling out numbers from butt and making themselves happy, no wonder China is a paper dragon
I have explained this for the 10th time, your press statement DID NOT DENY ANY TROOP REDUCTION contrary to the claim by Indian media. They merely restated their stand on 30th of June on Doklam issue. Can you comprehend this?:lol:

Didn't China say couple of days back that India has reduced it's troops to 40?

Why is there so much confusion in these Chinese?

I wouldn't underestimate China. they are hungry to prove they are a superpower. just curious how many troops they can bring in sustain, and the kinda equipment they'll be using. looking at google maps Doklam and the terrain looks very unfavorable to China and India. we are going to see Chinese logistics and how they stack up compared to U.S

Assume you are China eager to prove your Superpower status as you say they are (probably rightly so).

Would you first go after Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, etc. or would you take on another behemoth over the Himalayas?

Would you rather have your first (very first) fight against an unknown, unproven, and possibly smaller opponent or against another heavyweight also itching to prove his worth?

Assume you are China eager to prove your Superpower status as you say they are (probably rightly so).

Would you first go after Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, etc. or would you take another behemoth over the Himalayas?

Would you rather have your first (very first) fight against an unknown, unproven, and possibly smaller opponent or against another heavyweight also itching to prove his worth?
Always attack the weaker ones first, go for the low hanging fruits so to speak.

Agree to a certain extent, we are hungry to defend our interests and as a superpower, you never give in to turd world countries.

I have explained this for the 10th time, your press statement DID NOT DENY ANY TROOP REDUCTION as claimed by Indian media. They merely restated their stand on 30th of June on Doklam issue. Can you comprehend this?:lol:
MEA neither agreed nor denied. What is your point again? And Indian media quoted Senior govt officials. Like i said spend some time in Engriishh class may be then you can comprehend

MEA neither agreed nor denied. What is your point again? And Indian media quoted Senior govt officials. Like i said spend some time in Engriishh class may be then you can comprehend
There were a couple Indian report, one said India officially denied, and I just proved this to be wrong. India did not officially deny what the Chinese said and the Chinese had no reason to lie. 400 or 40 troops are still boundary violations, but this clearly shows India reaction to Chinese warnings, they withdrew back to their side of the border and is now building up forces after yesterdays media tirade. They felt humiliated after China announced the real situation, hence they need to react by building up force ON INDIAN SOIL to save face.

Thanks for proving my point - why China is firing its newspapers and not its guns.

Chinese Xi started with threats,
NOW, he is literally begging for a face saver for our NSA.

What a coward. I was looking for some spine in these CCP commies but I was expecting a bit much from a naked emperor.

There were a couple Indian report, one said India officially denied, and I just proved this to be wrong. India did not officially deny what the Chinese said and the Chinese had no reason to lie. 400 or 40 troops are still boundary violations, but this clearly shows India reaction to Chinese warnings, they withdrew back to their side of the border and is now building up forces after yesterdays media tirade. They felt humiliated after China announced the real situation, hence they need to react by building up force ON INDIAN SOIL to save face.
How much more spin will you give? Man join the pakistani cricket team they desperately need some spinners. If you have no idea how India bureaucracy works, then this is the time you will do.

Back
Top Bottom