What's new

China’s Tactics Don’t Work on India

who's infringing my copyright for indian cheerleaders!

indian cheerleaders's

spineless indian foreign policy.

20120716_600.jpg

Yup I can openly say I'm not satisfied with Manmohan Singh.

P.S.: Without tanks rolling over me.

Dude! find someone who understanding this deviant fantasy of yours, of personifying nations as furry creatures drawn X-rated or with sexual overtones. :eek:

I'm not that kinda guy :rofl:

You are overreacting, indian. All i did was type 'dragon eating tiger' in google image. :coffee:

There's another image there you might like though.

that whole sh#t above is not official Taiwan releases! dont fake up information to fool the gullible!

Type the address on Google maps.

Zoom in to the point. Move a bit to the northwest, et voila!! A Taiwanese Embassy magically appears.

He needs spoon-feeding. I already have the address, it took what? 5 seconds or so on Google?

Wow man, mistook an article that said India took a firm stand, for China bashing? tsk tsk

Guy's I presume there's no google in China, they have to make do with Baidu and the CPC do not want them to know that Taiwan has an embassy in India :lol:

:lol: I was right, it doesn't show up in baidu.

Zoom in to the point. Move a bit to the northwest, et voila!! A Taiwanese Embassy magically appears.

I just did and here is what I got:

Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India 駐印度代表處
www.roc-taiwan.org/IN/ - Diese Seite übersetzen
Taipei Economic and Cultural Center (TECC) in New Delhi N-88, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi 110017, India Tel: (+91-11)46077777. Fax: (+91-11)41072246 ...

Where does it say anything about embassy?

do you understand what the word "official" means!

Götterdämmerung;3291625 said:

Taipei Economic and Cultural Center (TECC) in New Delhi N-88, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi 110017, India Tel: (+91-11)46077777. Fax: (+91-11)41072246 ...

you have to have great patience and smartness to detect all these indian b/s on forums

Guy's I presume there's no google in China, they have to make do with Baidu and the CPC do not want them to know that Taiwan has an embassy in India :lol:

:lol: I was right, it doesn't show up in baidu.

it doesnt need any baidu or other search engines. you have been slaves to google and us cyber portals. Our representatives in Taiwan will know this first hand before any others if there is remotely like the establishment of a diplomatic office in india.

WTF is this then!

untitled-1.jpg

the F is created by some WTF indans trolls

Götterdämmerung;3291625 said:

*Sigh*

Type this on Google Maps:

N-88, Panchsheel Park
New Delhi
India

Your answer should be "The Residence of Panscheel Park".

Zoom in to the spot highlighted. Find Gamel Abdel Nasser Marg, just above the spot. Move west a few centimeters. Go north a few centimeters. Congratulations, there should be the Embassies of Taiwan and Cambodia right there.

it doesnt need any baidu or other search engines. you have been slaves to google and us cyber portals. Our representatives in Taiwan will know this first hand before any others if there is remotely like the establishment of a diplomatic office in india.

Wow man, your all-knowing spirit has found the truth. An Indian troll made the pages I mentioned, and very conveniently got it to the top of the Google Search list, just so that could Bullshit here. Anyways, I wonder why I even bothered, lol.

You are overreacting, indian. All i did was type 'dragon eating tiger' in google image. :coffee:

How often do you see chaps on pdf, posting their deviant fantasies on pdf, openly. :laugh:

There's another image there you might like though.

Like i said earlier, you have confused me with someone who has interest in Vore fantasy. :bad:

*Sigh*

N-88, Panchsheel Park
New Delhi
India

Zoom in to the spot highlighted. Find Gamel Abdel Nasser Marg, just above the spot. Move west a few centimeters. Go north a few centimeters. Congratulations, there should be the Embassies of Taiwan and Cambodia right there.

You are trying to give them trolls logic :lol:

No the F was for a china water army troll.

*Sigh*

N-88, Panchsheel Park
New Delhi
India

Wow man, your all-knowing spirit has found the truth. An Indian troll made the pages I mentioned, and very conveniently got it to the top of the Google Search list, just so that could Bullshit here. Anyways, I wonder why I even bothered, lol.

who created the google map and label the locations! a country of brilliant solitary neuron!

Genius, please use Google. It is far better than your "Baidu".

Back
Top Bottom