What's new

China’s Tactics Don’t Work on India

Genius, please use Google. It is far better than your "Baidu".

they are for different purposes neuron!

afterall I should not be surprised you people take google as bible. fantastic solitary neuron - many of them in great display here!

WTF is this then!

untitled-1.jpg

When you open the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India page, the official name of that site turns into Taipei Economic and Cultural Center.

Look at this: 中華民國(台灣)駐貝里斯大使館 Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan), Belize City, Belize

It clearly says embassy on its homepage.

Belize has official diplomatic recognition of the ROC and thus no diplomatic relation with the PRC.

who created the google map and label the locations! a country of brilliant solitary neuron!

See, they have a nice old phone number there. Use it to talk to them, then tell them that they are trolls who don't even live in India, lol.

you are so ignorant. Our Taiwanese bros are going to sell their electronic gadgets so as to help upgrade your backwardness! anti us, you mus t be joking! Tell the anti-ism to your massive rebels!
facepalm, the taiwanese cringe everytime you lot call them "brothers". you should wipe the drool before you call them anything, let alone brothers

Denial!

Its the first response when a CCP zombie confront a reality bitchslap

See, they have a nice old phone number there. Use it to talk to them, then tell them that they are trolls who don't even live in India, lol.

you solitary neurons may call it whatever you like. you can call it a Taiwan Palace in Chennai just to fool yourselves or use it as a neuron enrichment!

you solitary neurons may call it whatever you like. you can call it a Taiwan Palace in Chennai just to fool yourselves or use it as a neuron enrichment!

Are you done bullshitting? Or do you need more bitchslaps? See, you guys said it doesn't exist, it turns out it does exist. I have no idea why you're still arguing.

they are for different purposes neuron!

afterall I should not be surprised you people take google as bible. fantastic solitary neuron - many of them in great display here!

:lol: are you stupid??? the embassy is right there!!!! wouldn't many people have seen that same address and gone to that same place and just to diss the chinese google has an Taiwanese embassy address in India on their search engine :lol: no surprises there that CCP raises zombies.

Are you done bullshitting? Or do you need more bitchslaps? See, you guys said it doesn't exist, it turns out it does exist. I have no idea why you're still arguing.

:lol: are you stupid??? the embassy is right there!!!! wouldn't many people have seen that same address and gone to that same place and just to diss the chinese google has an Taiwanese embassy address in India on their search engine :lol: no surprises there that CCP raises zombies.

you can call it a Taiwan taj-maha just to fool yourselves for another woeful day. I call these nano neuron enhancement techiques for you people!
I am done with this thread until any new points of interest!

This is also very interesting. The highest ranking person does not have the title of ambassador or head of mission, instead he calls himself representative.

About TECC in India
Post Date:2011/9/29
About TECC in India

Welcome to the Website that introduces everything about Taiwan, the Republic of China. The Republic, being the first in Asia, is now seated in the island of Taiwan off the Southwest coast of Mainland China. The 23 million people enjoy a democratic system and boast an impressive economic performance. They also make sure that the rich Chinese cultural heritage has been preserved at its best in Taiwan.

Though Taiwan and India share common value in various ways, it was not until 1995 when the two governments decided to resume substantive relationship. In New Delhi, the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center (TECC) was created to provide consular services and a host of other functions similar to an embassy. As the nomenclature of TECC suggests, the current thrust is mainly on trade, investment, scientific and cultural exchanges.

Over the past 16 years, we have witnessed steady growth in all these areas. As of the end of 2010, two-way trade reached the record high of US$ 6.4 billion. In the meantime, Taiwanese investment in India is close to US$1 billion, with about 70 companies. Famous ones like Acer, Asus, D-link and HTC are becoming popular name brands in India. In tourism, India received more than 30,000 Taiwanese tourists in 2010 while TECC issued about 13,000 visas to Indians travelers. Important agreements promoting investment or avoiding double taxation were also signed.

Taiwan is slightly smaller in size than Kerala, and its population is only as large as that of Haryana. However, economically, Taiwan’s GDP is about one third of India. Taiwan is widely recognized as a hi-tech manufacturing hub. As a popular saying goes, in the IT industry, I means India and T is for Taiwan. Given the high level of complementarities of the two economies, there is ample room for cooperation and growth. Taiwan is also promoting itself as one of the best destinations for higher education catering to Indian students and a center for Mandarin Chinese teaching.

This website is meant to help our Indian friends better understand Taiwan’s natural beauty, friendly people, robust economy, and the democratic and pluralistic values that we cherish. If you care to know more about Taiwan, please feel free to contact us. You might also want to plan your next trip, for business or pleasure, to Taiwan, the beautiful isle of Formosa. Delhi is only 6 hours away from Taipei by direct flight via China Airlines, one of the famous Taiwanese carriers. Better still, to encourage Indian travelers, since March 2009, Indians with valid visas from the US, Canada, the UK, Schengen, Japan, Australia and New Zealand will be eligible for visa-exempt entry into Taiwan for 30 days.
Once again, I welcome you to our website and your Taiwan experience begins right here.

Wenchyi Ong
Representative

Isss Chini ka Dimag ka fuse udgaya and we can all see it in his profile pic :laugh:

For people unable to understand why shuttler posts make no sense

refer this

Neologism

In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that have meaning only to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning.

:whistle:

you can call it a Taiwan taj-maha just to fool yourselves for another woeful day. I call these nano neuron enhancement techiques for you people!
I am done with you people!

No, do stay and give us some more demonstration of your stupidity, we need some more laughs. :tup:

Götterdämmerung;3291733 said:
This is also very interesting. The highest ranking person does not have the title of ambassador or head of mission, instead he calls himself representative.
^Ever heard the term, "if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck"
kinda suits you as well our dear german representative

Does PDF have any professional psychiatrists? I think our Chinese friend may need one. He's flipped, if he thinks that a location as important as an embassy could be fake.

^Ever heard the term, "if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck"
kinda suits you as well our dear german representative

Then why not dare to call it a duck by India as well as ROC? Recognise the ROC as the official representative of China and we'll see. :)

Back
Top Bottom