What's new

China’s enemy is Pakistan’s enemy: Gilani

Why don't you guys understand that the alliance with China has to be one of the few in the world with mutual respect and mutual help?

Why don't you guys understand that the alliance with China has to be one of the few in the world with mutual respect and mutual help?

I think this is the question Pakistanis should ask themselves..
Respect is not demanded, but earned. With statements like what Pak PM did, I don't think it inspires respect, especially when it conveys a servitude mentality.

wow i cant believe a Prime Minister can say such worlds. this is an example of a bad dispomacy. this is one of the most unprofessional worlds i have ever heard from the leader of a country.

What is "dispomacy"? If you even know what it means, kid.

China’s enemy is Pakistan’s enemy

Actually I don't agree with this. China doesn't view Turkey very favourably last time I checked, while most Pakistanis consider Turkey a brotherly nation...
We shouldn't go as far as to say things like these, after all, a friend doesn't exist, but a great ally at best.

So China =/= friend;
China = great ally

wow i cant believe a Prime Minister can say such worlds. this is an example of a bad dispomacy. this is one of the most unprofessional worlds i have ever heard from the leader of a country.

Don't expect too much from a ba$tard like Gillani anyway

no offence....that is problem of pakistan that they fully depend of foreign country for every thing and than ditched again and again...they have to change this trend other wise they will same problem with china...

I know pak china are best of buddies...but this comment from a prime minister is irresponsible...not that it affects anything.

All this statements are nothing more than building castle on the Air. If china really cares about Pakistan then why China did not helped pakistan during 1971 war.

^^^^^^^^ China and Pakistan relations weren't strong then.

Actually I don't agree with this. China doesn't view Turkey very favourably last time I checked, while most Pakistanis consider Turkey a brotherly nation...
We shouldn't go as far as to say things like these, after all, a friend doesn't exist, but a great ally at best.

So China =/= friend;
China = great ally

Turkey is not our enemy, but we do strongly against the radical Pan-Turkism nonsense which wants to meddle our internal politics.

what a stupidity. how can a primier tell these words. was he high on weeds? by passing such comments he made bier, japanese , korean enemy. India is defacto enemy. diplomacy never run. like this. he could have told "China our ally, that would serve purpose. in diplomacy leaders don't make enemy. i knew zardari was fool (his sara palin remarks.) but i never knew this guy is bigger fool.

Back
Top Bottom