What's new

China’s Economy: Seizure or Cancer?

doen Vietnam have "economy" I heard those Vietnamese don't even like to take their own money.cause the inflation is like crazy and Vietnamese currency is like toilet paper.

Please show me why this topic is a "trash"?

When I have time, I will peel your mask by pull out your previous comments in your history. :lol:
You certainly is not an Indian friend.

It seems you are true. These Chinese only know about economy thats what the CCP told them. Work for Economy sake with our caring for your Human rights.
When somebody comments about their economy it won't go down well with them.

It seems you are true. These Chinese only know about economy thats what the CCP told them. Work for Economy sake with our caring for your Human rights.
When somebody comments about their economy it won't go down well with them.

we read news from all sources on the internet and other sources,you are very brainwashed by your media.tell me one thing that you know and you think we don't know,anything..?

It is not as bad as I expected. China is riding with the ebbs and flows of the world's economy. It is surviving and doing okay!

we read news from all sources on the internet and other sources,you are very brainwashed by your media.tell me one thing that you know and you think we don't know,anything..?

Brain washed by free media ! :woot:

Our official growth target is 7.5%.

In 2011, we grew at 9.2%. And in the most recent quarter of this year, we grew at 8.1%.

Still way above target.

A slowdown in long-term growth rate is a good thing for us.

We already had our three decades of double-digit growth, now we need to focus on sustainability instead.
Your 'growth' is being examined...

China Economic Data Questioned as Electricity Use Slows - Bloomberg
Investors, bankers and economists face a host of difficulties in interpreting the numbers from China’s statistics bureau, Bloomberg Businessweek reports in its July 16 issue. Combining all officially reported provincial GDP numbers for last year produces a total exceeding national GDP by about 10 percent, Ma Jiantang, head of the National Bureau of Statistics, said in February. Ma said that is due partly to double counting of items including factory production and that his bureau was trying to correct the issue.

“We have a saying in China: The cadres produce the data, and data produces the cadres,” said Jin Yongjin, a professor of statistics at Renmin University in Beijing.

Retail sales include purchases by government offices and big state enterprises, Green said. That may explain why retail sales haven’t fallen during downturns: State entities are ordered to keep buying even when individual consumption has probably declined.
Basically, the government bought from itself with all these SOEs and count those figures as part of 'growth'. Technically, it may be correct, but it is outright dishonest nonetheless.

sorry viets brothers, I havw to agree with this cutest enenmy:

the one who could challenge china in economy in this 21st is india, only one!

Only this post would qualify you as an Idiot...Yeah India the only one...lol.

Must be nice living in self delusions.

We have been growing since 2000 only...just 12 years.

Germany?
A native Vietnamese is right now the Economics Minister of Germany. He also serves as the Vice Chancellor of Germany, a post directly behind Angela Merkel! He was adopted by a German couple when he was still an infant during the VN war.

Philipp Rösler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Philipp Rösler (born 24 February 1973 is a Vietnamese-born German politician, who, since 2011, has been the Federal Minister of Economics and Technology and the Vice Chancellor of Germany. He is the Chairman of the liberal Free Democratic Party (since 2011).

here is a news from last year event:
China's commerce minister pledges to promote economic ties with Germany

13953997_61n.jpg

Chinese Commerce Minister Chen Deming (L front) meets with German Economy Minister Philipp Roesler in Berlin, Germany, June 27, 2011. (Xinhua/Ding Lin)

really funny, isn´t it?
Germany, the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth-largest by nominal GDP in the world, headed by a Viet.

So what? The head of the state of US is now a Kenyan. :coffee:

The current slowdon is only temporarily. All the countries shall escape from it in coming years, including China and India. But we have the potential for a greater growth target. Idiotic as it may seem, once it happen a reality, we can fully rejoice.

Germany?
A native Vietnamese is right now the Economics Minister of Germany. He also serves as the Vice Chancellor of Germany, a post directly behind Angela Merkel! He was adopted by a German couple when he was still an infant during the VN war.

Philipp Rösler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Philipp Rösler (born 24 February 1973 is a Vietnamese-born German politician, who, since 2011, has been the Federal Minister of Economics and Technology and the Vice Chancellor of Germany. He is the Chairman of the liberal Free Democratic Party (since 2011).

here is a news from last year event:

13953997_61n.jpg

Chinese Commerce Minister Chen Deming (L front) meets with German Economy Minister Philipp Roesler in Berlin, Germany, June 27, 2011. (Xinhua/Ding Lin)

really funny, isn´t it?
Germany, the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth-largest by nominal GDP in the world, headed by a Viet.

Shameless Vietnamese! Philipp Rösler is German and anything he does is for the benefit of Germany. He doesn't have a Vietnamese name, neither does he speaks one word Vietnamese. If there should be a hint that his action benefits a foreign country, the next minute he could say good bye to his political career.

Brain washed by free media! :woot:

Are you referring to Western media? Western media does not enjoy as much 'freedom' as they claim. Western electronic as well as print media are under tight hidden scrutiny of the respective Governments.

In fact, the West is using the media as a propaganda tool for reaping trivial political fruits against the "East". There are many fake reporters who are actually agents of the intelligence. They propagate the vicious agenda of their Governments.

Even Al Jazeera and al Arabiya (so-called "Arab" media)a re infested with Mossad and CIA elements. I'm not joking.

If 30 years ago, someone predicted China would have reached the current level of GDP. I bet almost none in the west would believe so.

China may take longer to have economy 3 times larger than the American's. However, surpassing American's will not take that long.

China's economy will continue to grow miraculously until 2040?
If so, no doubt she will has economy 3 times larger than the American's.

flooding vn???

You are much poorer than China. Flooding vn for what? Being even poorer??? :)

I think a "collapse" will never happen.
Problem is a miraculous growth will continue?

We certainly don't want to see China's economic collapse, because if so, a larger waterfall of Chinese laborers will flooding Vietnam.

flooding vn???

You are much poorer than China. Flooding vn for what? Being even poorer??? :)

120711052050_cn_hefei_builders_464x261_reuters.jpg

"Vietnam has to get very tough or the flood of illegal Chinese workers will continue

Chinese workers at a construction site in the south-central province of Phu Yen. Thousands of illegal workers will continue taking jobs from Vietnamese workers if the Vietnamese government does not take action now, analysts say.

There will be no let up in the influx of unskilled Chinese workers into the country’s construction sites and subsequent problems this creates if Vietnam does not change its haphazard legislative and implementation processes, analysts warn.

Unless Vietnam strictly implements the laws it passes and does away with the helter-skelter manner in which it implements construction contracts, the Chinese will continue to consider the country an ideal place to ship out its cheap labor, they add."

Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily | Here to stay

VietNamNet - Foreign laborers flood Vietnam | Foreign laborers flood Vietnam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom