What's new

China & Russia need to take action against America.

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
China & Russia need to take action against America to protect their own interests.

If Americans were to succeed in having their way in Afghanistan and Pakistan it would seriously threaten China bearing in mind that India is already friendly towards America. It would be a serious setback to Chinese in that oil supply routes could be closed by America at will.

China & Russia are probably the only two militaries that can afford to take America on and make Americans think twice. I say this because China & Russia are the only two countries that can threaten the American mainland with nuclear weapons.

I am not suggesting that they would necessarily win against America but they could certainly cause Americans unacceptable damage.

One can not help notice that when Russia took action against Georgia who Americans and Nato were making friendly overtures to Americans and Nato did little to help Georgia who they had earlier encouraged to be boisterous towards Russia.

American sabre rattling on Iran is not missed. Both China & Russia have prevented Iran from being completely isolated. The Chinese and Russians were not happy with what happened in Libya and are unlikely to be conned again. The movement towards Syria by Russia and and noises about missile shields in Europe are something that can not be ignored.

With Putin about to be re-elected in Russia makes the way for a more assertive Russia when it comes to America.

The danger is that Americans and Europe are in financial crisis and may need to get more adventurous in their search for stealing third world resourses and influence and may use force. Will they risk the ire of China and or Russia? Will they accept a new order that is not dominated by American, European and White English speaking countries? Will they risk WW3 with nukes?

I believe that the Chinese & Russians are keeping a close eye on what is happening and may coordinate their actions to prevent this.

I think in the face of this alliance Russia has a key part to play and America when it realises its losing may try bribing Russia. After all the Russians are white at least.

We live in interesting times I would like to invite forums members to add their comments. Do you think Russia & China have the foresight to prevent American and Nato from stealing and controlling the world resources? Maybe I am being paranoid? Maybe these Nato wars are about introducing democracy and their way of life?

There is no doubt that everyone in the region, including Russia & China are against the US presence in Afghanistan. Pakistan can do enough itself to diminish US's influence in the region, & doesn't need anyone to do anything for it. Russia & China will do everything in their capacity as well.

World War 3 - China, Pakistan, Russia, Iran vs U.S./NATO

Indians would want their government to help U.S./NATO because of war against Pakistan but Manmohan SIngh would not want to upset China Russia and Iran, so Indians will take their war online to defence.pk.

Indians would want their government to help U.S./NATO because of war against Pakistan but Manmohan SIngh would not want to upset China Russia and Iran, so Indians will take their war online to defence.pk.

The Indians on defence.pk are not a representative sample though. I know my relatives back in India are highly anti-American...

Indians would want their government to help U.S./NATO because of war against Pakistan but Manmohan SIngh would not want to upset China and Russia, so Indians will take their war online to defence.pk against Pakistan.

I think Indian govt is setting an example in that unlike Indian internet warriots and Pakistani civilian govt they seem to realise that America is unreliable as an ally when the chips are down. Funny that PPP and the Indian internet warriors here both side with America whereas Indian govt and Pakistani forum members are more circumspect about America

I think Indian govt is setting an example in that unlike Indian internet warriots and Pakistani civilian govt they seem to realise that America is unreliable as an ally when the chips are down. Funny that PPP and the Indian internet warriors here both side with America whereas Indian govt and Pakistani forum members are more circumspect about America

That is just because Indians on this forum are sick of you guys harping on toilets, maoists, and malnourished children. Not because of any innate love for America.

dude, china and american fighting the US would not even make a hollywood movie, too outlandish, all parties would realise its not worth it.

what you need to realise is that big powers use PROXIES, and unfortunately pak is the battle ground in this episode, a major battle ground.

pak needs to ensure its viability and integrity as a state throughout this time, that is CRUCIAL, the civillian govt. needs to become more powerful than the army from PROVIDING for the people and improving the economy and image of pakistan.

the most china and american CAN or WILL do is make america think twice, there may be a limit where the stakes are TOO HIGH and russia/china become more pragmatic and think of a plan B, thats NOT GOOD.

There is no doubt that everyone in the region, including Russia & China are against the US presence in Afghanistan. Pakistan can do enough itself to diminish US's influence in the region, & doesn't need anyone to do anything for it. Russia & China will do everything in their capacity as well.

I think that its not just in our neighbourhood, I am suggesting that west and america are and will take greater risks cos of financial pressures they will not accept a new world order easily

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

There is no country that can counter the US militarily. However, strategically & geopolitically, there are a lot of things that can be done by many nations to reduce its influence in the region.

In a convential war I agree. But the point is what are Russia and Chinas red line?? and I think certainly Russians & China would give a good account of themselves with nukes. But will america starved of cash risk Nuclear ww3?

dude, china and american fighting the US would not even make a hollywood movie, too outlandish, all parties would realise its not worth it.

what you need to realise is that big powers use PROXIES, and unfortunately pak is the battle ground in this episode, a major battle ground.

pak needs to ensure its viability and integrity as a state throughout this time, that is CRUCIAL, the civillian govt. needs to become more powerful than the army from PROVIDING for the people and improving the economy and image of pakistan.

I hear what you are saying but stand back for a second - If China and Russia do stand alongside Pakistan and offer support against the bullyboy tactics employed by the US do you really see the USA continuing to use the methods they are imposing at the moment?
I believe Pakistan will not be used as a battle ground. I believe the results of this mindset would be catostropic for our region and not in the interests of anyone. It is clear for perhaps their own agenda more than anything else these nations will raise their voices now and if not now pretty soon.

the most china and american CAN or WILL do is make america think twice, there may be a limit where the stakes are TOO HIGH and russia/china become more pragmatic and think of a plan B, thats NOT GOOD.

Simply please tell me dude where were Russia and China in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya?? If Americans are succesfull with iran, pakistan they already have arabs eating out of their hands, and lets say they succeed with their european missile shield when is it that China and Russia may feel that time is running out. Why do you think Russia is moving towards Syria

Oh and the americans are never going to get pragmatic? Georgia?

In a convential war I agree. But the point is what are Russia and Chinas red line?? and I think certainly Russians & China would give a good account of themselves with nukes. But will america starved of cash risk Nuclear ww3?

A military confrontation is exactly what the US wants. Not only does it help them expand their influence throughout the world, but also drives their arms industry, which is probably the only thing doing well in the country these days. The US arms industry contributes to about 43% of the arms in the whole world. However, with the constraints the US has geographically, it is much easier to beat them strategically & geopolitically.

Thank you for valuable comments, when it comes to India to choose one from two friends then we stay neutral instead of choosing anyone that is the integral part of our foreign policy.

That is just because Indians on this forum are sick of you guys harping on toilets, maoists, and malnourished children. Not because of any innate love for America.

That cuts both ways contrary to your assertions you have your share of idiots now can we get back to topic. When will Russia and china take their place in the new world order?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

A military confrontation is exactly what the US wants. Not only does it help them expand their influence throughout the world, but also drives their arms industry, which is probably the only thing doing well in the country these days. The US arms industry contributes to about 43% of the arms in the whole world. However, with the constraints the US has geographically, it is much easier to beat them strategically & geopolitically.

Dont think they want a nuke coinfrontation with russia and china

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Thank you for valuable comments, when it comes to India to choose one from two friends then we stay neutral instead of choosing anyone that is the integral part of our foreign policy.

mate thank you for your comment but lets try moving beyond our neigbourhood

Bilal Bhai, it is true that China and Russia don't want American presence in Afghanistan but only after 2014. Otherwise why Russia had opened Northern Distribution Network for US back in 2009. Russians admire Americans contribution for counter-insurgency operation in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom