What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

No, you didn't give me the answer, why the mandate of Heaven is not a mythology.

Your poor cognitive skill is not my personal responsibility. Damn, the Aryan didn't do a good job.

My dear Tang Chinese, show me the proof for all of your claims instead of pulling it from your behind.

I can post a list of academic source, but nothing beats your own admission: :omghaha:

aq20.png

LOL< Your lie is exposed once again. :omghaha:

Last edited:
@INDIC stop please

Let the chinese answer my question , he has been ignoring it or trying to find an answer to it.

Historical fact India pre Bristish India was a oral recorded society, foreign invader transform India civilazation from oral recorded to written recorded society. Fattyacid stated fact India learn how to read and write from Muslim invader and British invader.

This fact commonly known throughout history in this world.

Historical fact India pre Bristish India was a oral recorded society, foreign invader transform India civilazation from oral recorded to written recorded society. Fattyacid stated fact India learn how to read and write from Muslim invader and British invader.

This fact commonly known throughout history in this world.

yes true, but you still don't make it clear how China will claim its lost territory ?

What my statement have to do with China territorial claim?

China claims that since they had historic ties with certain territories it belongs to china and should be given back. It includes Sikkim, Taiwan and other countries. That is the main reason for China's territorial disputes, so my question how is china going to get them back ?

China claims that since they had historic ties with certain territories it belongs to china and should be given back. It includes Sikkim, Taiwan and other countries. That is the main reason for China's territorial disputes, so my question how is china going to get them back ?

Why did you tell me about China territory? I really don't care what territorial claim make up by China or other claimant with or without historical facts. Not up to me or you to determine what land belong to China or India. I just make a statement that Fattyacid stated fact about India wasn't a written recorded society pre Muslim and British invader.

Mongolian and Manchurian never conquered a country called "China", they called their country (Yuan and Qing) "China 中國". Get the facts straight.

Besides William the Conqueror is French and the last dynasty of India was founded by Mongolian, get over it.

Ref:

[元史] 列傳第二十七 鐵木兒塔識

鐵木兒塔識曰:「刺探在敵國固有之,今六合一家,何以刺探為?設果有之,正可令睹中國之盛,歸告其主,使知向化。」

[History of Yuan]

鐵木兒塔識 (son of Toqto'a): "Such action of spying on your enemy state is no double expected, but since the world is now a united family, why would they even do such thing? Even if they are really spying on us, let it be. They will see how great China 中國 is and report it to their king and let him obey (the Great Yuan/ China)."

Without intervention of Soviet Union and two nuke of USA in Japan in WW II, Japanese are still a rulers in China now, you could believe that Japanese came from mainland China in the past, then Chinese could huppily say Japanese are "China 中國".

Without China, the Vietminh will still be sucking the Frechy fries.

Without intervention of Soviet Union and two nuke of USA in Japan in WW II, Japanese are still a rulers in China now, you could believe that Japanese came from mainland China in the past, then Chinese could huppily say Japanese are "China 中國".

Sanskrit and Vedic civilization came from Aryans in Europe, Brahmi script came from Aramaic in Mesopotamia. You have no written record of your history, you need 19th century European indologist to write your history, LOL. Everything Indian is of foreign origin. :laughcry:

Most of the Middle East has a religion and script that's from Arabia. That doesnt mean for example, Iran or Turkey arent a distinct civilization. Europe is also practicing a Middle Eastern religion and a lang group that has origins outside Europe, that doesn't mean that it's not a distinct civilization.

Those nomads brought in a prototype of a religion and language. Indo-European languages is foreign to Europe, M.E., and India. It spread from the steppes. But Europe, Iran, etc. and India are clearly distinct civilizations.

Last edited:

Stop your what if scenarios China would be rule if Japan didn't suffer 2 nukes from US. You shouldn't troll just for the sake of trolling. Japan did invaded Viet Nam and committed atrocity against Vietnamese during their invasion.

Viet Minh were formed to fight against Japan invasion for the French colonial rule but later Ho Chi Minh broke off from Viet Minh to form a Communist Viet Nam to fight against the French occupation. Learn your history before you make yourself look foolish.

Without China Vietnam no need to fight from 2,000 year against Chinese for Independence.

Viet Minh were formed to fight against Japan invasion for the French colonial rule but later Ho Chi Minh broke off from Viet Minh to form a Communist Viet Nam to fight against the French occupation. Learn your history before you make yourself look foolish.

France De Gaul was stupid, he denied Ho Chi Minh peace proposal, there is reason for Vietnam war, for intervention of USA, communist China and Russia, kid.

learn more before you could troll here.

Without China, Vietminh will still be eating bananas.

Without china we do not lost too much our land in Northern to idiot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom