What's new

China retakes Reqin pass, Black & Helmet Top under PLA control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the title of this thread have anything in common with the tweet that is quoted ?
Such a low quality thread ! /

How long will you guys make excuses that " we can't read and understand English well " ???

I am pretty sure this sudden torrent of posts are being made for a reason ! Are you chaps sitting next to each other ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Does the title of this thread have anything in common with the tweet that is quoted ?

How long will you guys make excuses that " we can't read and understand English well " ???

I am pretty sure this sudden torrent of posts are being made for a reason ! Are you chaps sitting next to each other ?

maxresdefault.jpg
Hahahha. The panic sets in. Lol. These are real camps, not unmanned camera poles. Remember the countermeasure our FM mentioned, we only use these strong words when we killed or captured something.

Man, what panic ? :p::p:

See how many ChiCOM trolls are infesting this forum , opening threads at this very moment !!

Are you paid on a per post basis ? Isn't there a concept of quality control in your troll army dept ?

And pl. don't come back with " my engrish is gerring berrer , day by day !" If the title and the main post have NOTHING to do with each other, pl. use google translate !

Edit : I heard that the PLA was stripped to their junk before the Tibetan Freedom fighters of the SFF slapped them senseless and chased them like stray dogs. I might share the clips soon !
Calm down hero, by talking so much, it shows you are angry. Lol. That Tibetan was shot while trying to sneak in. Next time use a Hindoo soldier, ooo wait, they tend to run into icy cold rivers.

I know you are disappointed, but what do you expect, send in a few boy scouts and camp on a peak exactly on the LAC and shout victory? Never cross that line, we told you in Galwan. You never listen, we smashed 20 skulls captured 60 tied up 5 bitches and recently captured another 5.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Good so the Chinese have taken back the land ,that should settle things .since the tweet has given the post to china .China should stop crying about India crossing on their territory.

Man, what panic ? :p::p:

See how many ChiCOM trolls are infesting this forum , opening threads at this very moment !!

Are you paid on a per post basis ? Isn't there a concept of quality control in your troll army dept ?

And pl. don't come back with " my engrish is gerring berrer , day by day !" If the title and the main post have NOTHING to do with each other, pl. use google translate !

Edit : I heard that the PLA was stripped to their junk before the Tibetan Freedom fighters of the SFF slapped them senseless and chased them like stray dogs. I might share the clips soon !
@PakSword pls take care of this racist comment and take strong action. Thank you.

maxresdefault.jpg
It's more than random. They have been given orders to flood the internet with fake news. Most probably they got their asses kicked last night. Since early morning gt has been flooding the internet with anti modi and anti india opinion pieces.

Lol @ desperation
Unverified tweet source even that tweet don't say about black top.
Now op will say we are Chinese we don't know English

It's more than random. They have been given orders to flood the internet with fake news. Most probably they got their asses kicked last night. Since early morning gt has been flooding the internet with anti modi and anti india opinion pieces.
LoL, yes, like 56 Chinese PLA generals killed on China India border, Taiwan downing China's SU-35 , China's suffering of food shortage and imminent 3 gorgeous dam collapse...

Lol @ desperation
Unverified tweet source even that tweet don't say about black top.
Now op will say we are Chinese we don't know English
The blue pins show Indian positions and red pin show Chinese position complete with their Chinese names. Gurung Hill is the only place both troops are face to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom