What's new

china releases 10 more captured soldiers back to India

master_13

Reaction score
Country
China
https://news.yahoo.com/galwan-valle...ezIeJJE7gMkzAyFY_EdkToMwZHJxHgfRaMcCYhIu7ur4H

China has freed 10 Indian soldiers following a deadly clash between the two sides on Monday, according to Indian media reports.

The Hindu newspaper, quoting military sources, said those released included a lieutenant-colonel and three majors.

The Indian government has not confirmed the news, nor confirmed that any of its troops were missing.

The fight in the Galwan Valley left at least 20 Indian soldiers dead and raised tensions between the two powers.

China did not acknowledge any casualties among its forces, while at least 76 Indian soldiers were injured. Both sides accused the other of an incursion.

The border between the two nations in the region is poorly demarcated and can shift with topographical changes.

According to Shiv Aroor, a senior editor at India Today, the release of the Indian troops formed a key point of negotiations between the two sides on Wednesday.

https://news.yahoo.com/galwan-valle...ezIeJJE7gMkzAyFY_EdkToMwZHJxHgfRaMcCYhIu7ur4H

China has freed 10 Indian soldiers following a deadly clash between the two sides on Monday, according to Indian media reports.

The Hindu newspaper, quoting military sources, said those released included a lieutenant-colonel and three majors.

The Indian government has not confirmed the news, nor confirmed that any of its troops were missing.

The fight in the Galwan Valley left at least 20 Indian soldiers dead and raised tensions between the two powers.

China did not acknowledge any casualties among its forces, while at least 76 Indian soldiers were injured. Both sides accused the other of an incursion.

The border between the two nations in the region is poorly demarcated and can shift with topographical changes.

According to Shiv Aroor, a senior editor at India Today, the release of the Indian troops formed a key point of negotiations between the two sides on Wednesday.

Yesterday , almost entire Indian media was attacking Rahul Gandhi , who has hinted at Indian PoWs with Chinese PLA. I saw at least 3 yesterday with same efforts to attack Gandhi for misleading the Public on PoWs and asking why the soldiers were sent unarmed!!

I am sure the stupid and lying India media is going to twist it and make a victory, making out the stories how Chinese got scared after pressure from India and released the PoWs.

Yesterday , almost entire Indian media was attacking Rahul Gandhi , who has hinted at Indian PoWs with Chinese PLA. I saw at least 3 yesterday with same efforts to attack Gandhi for misleading the Public on PoWs and asking why the soldiers were sent unarmed!!

I am sure the stupid and lying India media is going to twist it and make a victory, making out the stories how Chinese got scared after pressure from India and released the PoWs.

everyone knows India is a superpower, that's why they are willing to wage three front invasion wars: Pakistan, Nepal, and China.

Yeah Indians will never accept that their PoW's are released because of the mercy of their enemies as an act of gratitude. Indian ego is too big.

The only way Indians will understand and appreciate PoW's being returned as a peace gesture is if one day we capture a bunch of PoW's and just shoot all of them.

Until that happens, Indians will always pretend that they 'pressured' others to release their PoW's.

Yeah Indians will never accept that their PoW's are released because of the mercy of their enemies as an act of gratitude. Indian ego is too big.

The only way Indians will understand and appreciate PoW's being returned as a peace gesture is if one day we capture a bunch of PoW's and just shoot all of them.

Until that happens, Indians will always pretend that they 'pressured' others to release their PoW's.

Isnt it very good?

For one you can always enjoy the Indians' typical clown show along with the rest world.

For two, such retardness will give them even more false confidence and it will eventually lead into a misadventure that will eat them alive and they could not just run away.

For now it seems that Modi is very low key, but I don't know if he could hold the lad any longer.

To be honest, how could you possibly lost all your entire regiment's commander chain in fist fight that you started first?

Basically that means: no organization, no displine, no plans, no strategies and no morales.

I don't even expect the melee fight would be this one-sided even if PLA is against some Haiti warlords, this is just sheer disgrace.

Who could ever be afraid of such quality of "military" when they want to do something eventually that will kill themselves anyway?

I'm not sure what's wrong with India but after reading their peoples comments online and out of their government/army I've realized these people aren't right in the head.

So their army and government say no soldiers are missing:
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...indian-army/story-L7pvc0HiCDqFBagiihcXTK.html

Now after China releases 10 of their soldiers they clarify what they meant was no soldier involved in the cowardly and heinous attack on PLA forces under the cover of night were missing meaning these men have been languishing in Chinese custody for possibly weeks but India just abandoned them.

India was going stark raving mad after Abhinandan was shot down and captured, after he was beaten senseless by unarmed civilians he tried to shoot, but they're so mute on the dozens of soldiers currently in Chinese custody even denying they exist.

Well better in China's hands than in the Indian army because at least they'll be fed and sheltered from Covid19 likely running rampant through their rank and file.

everyone knows India is a superpower, that's why they are willing to wage three front invasion wars: Pakistan, Nepal, and China.

You should read some of the older responses, from like 2016, Indians on other mediums online gave regarding how they'd fight a two front war. Turning it into a three front war would blow their minds.

I've realized these are weird, delusional psychopaths with no concern for the safety of their own people let alone the lives of others.

Their strategies are based on failed tactics employed in earlier wars and it seems like they aren't getting the fact that India, though having grown stronger since 1962, is actually weaker in relation to their earlier positions against both Pakistan and China.

Many of them think boycotting China will somehow destroy China or "hurt" China so it'll succumb to Indian "economic pressure" not realizing that trade with India represents 0.5% of China's overall GDP.

They seem to think it'll be a cakewalk, like they could easily beat Pakistan when they've never won on the Western front and the rest of the world like South Korea, Japan and the US will amass a large 1+ Million fighting force on China's borders forcing it to retreat and give up its claims and abandon itself to being choked not just at the Malacca Strait but Strait of Hormuz and Gulf of Aden.

I think I'm starting to realize why Indian forces were bludgeoned to death after their cowardly attack in the middle of the night against PLA soldiers in the midst of deescalation efforts by Beijing. When you have a society of delusional morons you have an army and government of delusional morons who make stupid choices and take rash decisions.

You can slowly see them realizing that there is no US or USSR to save them like in past wars. Unfortunately, the PAF made a mistake not downing more of their jets in our February skirmish when they had the opportunity in the interests of peace.

Attempting to deescalate and talk sense to these people is a waste of time, they're completely insane.

90,000 Indian soldiers are in Chinese custody.

Their bloodthirsty media, after boasting about the "greatness" of their jawans, now throw them under the bus.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ascribe any good will gesture on the part of the Chinese to Modi, the BJP and their "red eyes" (red from all the crying).

That's an understatement, they seem to be allergic to the truth and habitual liars devoid of any common sense.

They keep pushing the lie of 90,000 PAK soldiers captured in 1971 when American intelligence at the time confirms that there wasn't any more than 23,000 Pakistani combat infantry in Bangladesh. Still a big loss for Pakistan, makes no sense why you'd need to inflate the numbers, but not even acknowledging that we attempted to fight India which was 10x larger in a territory 2000 km away by land separated from our mainland by India smack dab in the middle surrounded by maybe millions of enemies making it almost impossible to defend on our own is pretty disingenuous.
https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/xi/45604.htm

They refuse to recognize, even after their own foreign ambassadors have confirmed it, that the US saved them in 1962 and 1965, old Soviet Admirals confirming the USSR intervened on their behalf to assist in the blockade of Bengal in 1971, Pakistani militiamen taking over Kargil and downing two IAF jets only to be forced to leave under US pressure in 1999.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiat..._india-and-china-henry-kissinger-indo-pak-war
https://www.rediff.com/news/special...he-us-came-to-indias-aid-in-1962/20121204.htm
https://tribune.com.pk/story/973912...cking-vulnerable-india-in-62-ex-cia-official/

Fake surgical strikes and imaginary F-16's they shot down which even their cheerleaders like Christine Fair acknowledges was absolute BS even imploring the Indian army and citizens to stop talking about it because it makes them look like idiots.

Because of their weird misrepresentation of history and a complete disconnect from ground realities they've pushed themselves into a corner that they can't get out of.

Back
Top Bottom