What's new

“China ready to support Indian bid for UNSC”

^^^^ don't troll. how can India be strongest?? currently after USA and China Pakistan (and may be after Russia) is strongest country. get your facts correct and don't post anything just for the sake of posting :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

pakistan stronger than india????

I don't understand 1 thing in article that is it tht easy for china to quite Pak as written in this article. If so then there credibility will down to drain for india as well.

pakistan stronger than india????

Instead of being an arrogant Indian, Pakistan is better than India in many respects.
India has three main major rebellions.
India has the world's largest population of poor people.
India has more poor people than what sub-Saharan Africa has.
India has the third largest population of HIV infected people.

And then people talk of India getting into UNSC.
What a laugh!

CPI should migrate to China and renounce their Indian nationality. They're like having the PLA inside India (albeit much much more useless compared to PLA which is a disciplined force). China please take these people as your new citizens.

As far as relations with Japan is considered, I think that is far more important than joining a bloc in which no one other than US has any voice.

Instead of being an arrogant Indian, Pakistan is better than India in many respects.

What a laugh!

i think u lost ur mind. please go to doc. i replied for pumpkin boy post, i can see who is arrogant now. pakistan is a richie rich state ok. you people Even
dont knw the meaning of poor.

What a laugh!

cant you read my post.

Pakistan and Italy fought a devastating campaign to reject UNSC reform based on more injustice.

I can smell something burning , its good our neighbors are jealous of us :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

man i must tell you , you just delivered a killer PJ , burning and jealous , jealous of pakistan's failed state record , the drone attacks you are facing on daily basis or the alms you are getting from usa in the form of aid.lol

doc , i would advise him a psychiatrist rather , seems more like some mental disease

yeah you are right bro, i suggest you all, dont reply his post waste of time. he is trying to make thread to india vs pakistan.

CPI should migrate to China and renounce their Indian nationality. They're like having the PLA inside India (albeit much much more useless compared to PLA which is a disciplined force). China please take these people as your new citizens.

As far as relations with Japan is considered, I think that is far more important than joining a bloc in which no one other than US has any voice.

What can 80 yr old dunder heads do in china?

yeah you are right bro, i suggest you all, dont reply his post waste of time. he is trying to make thread to india vs pakistan.

agree with you , let's just ignore him and stick to the topic .

on topic- i think china has realised that it can't afford enemity with india just for the sake of pakistan , thus despite much reluctance and pressure, china is going to ignore pakistani tantrums this time and vote in favour of india .

Back
Top Bottom