What's new

China Reacts to Japanese Anti-Ship Missile Positioning

you can enjoy your delusion, yet still living in a shithole country like india. do I care what you think? absolutely no. enjoying your democracy and freedom. actually we are happy to see all indians living in that way.

You are repeatedly showing your born and bought by using insulting words for my country.

yet still living in a shithole country like india.

@Oscar , @Aeronaut, @WebMaster Pl look into the words used by this fellow repeatedly.

We don't need nuke to defeat Japan. We just need our American friends giving us the green light. Our conventional force and our enormous power to manufacture weapons in time of war is enough.

I love how you say "our american friends" considering, if your flag means anything at all, you live in the United States...o_O

No body is our western master.... in fact you should remember because of that western masters's pity China was saved from Japs and particularly that western master was the core reason for the chinese economy rise.......

And FYI West don't call anyone freedom fighters... US President itself said it there's no term as freedom fights but are terrorists.... I pity your CCP education or your ability to learn about outside world by staying in CCP China..

YOU GIIVE UIGHURS FREEDOM UNDER YOUR LAW???? what law is it??? Is that the reason they're Chopping up people????
And according to you they're Freedom fighters!!! So funny China man

YOU NAMED THE PEACEFUL PEOPLE AS TERRORISTS.... YOU DID IN LAST TWO REPLIES GO READ THAT CAREFULLY ..

Correct. If it was not for the United States, China more or less would have remained part of the Japanese Empire.

Correct. If it was not for the United States, China more or less would have remained part of the Japanese Empire.

IMO china did pretty well against Japan in WW2. We are talking about a country with no airplanes, no tanks and 1 gun for every 10 soldier.

It was not exactly clear that Japan would have won either. I think it most likely would have turned into a vietnam war ending where Japan's economic strength is completely drained, and they are forced out. Remember, the whole world already put sanctions on Japan. A complete lack of steel for ships/bullets and oil to run the tanks/planes/ships. Also daily shipment of rice to china had seriously affected civilian life.

China's terrain is vast and treacherous. Too little clean water to feed Japan's troops, too many mountain ranges to maneuver across,

I love how you say "our american friends" considering, if your flag means anything at all, you live in the United States...o_O
What wrong with you buddy? I do live in the USA at the moment working and stuff. I have deep respect for our American friends as they are the only one who can have a slight chance of defeating our PLA. No force on earth can withstand our PLA in a 1-1 situation.

American friends giving us the green light

So you accepted that Americans are your masters. You can Attack Japan only on green signals received from your master. Any way let me tell you one secret thing. We had not taken permission of Britishers (To whom you call our Master) in any of our post 1947 war. We created Bangladesh way back in 1971 when your Master was in full support of Pakistan.

Battles of Khalkhin Gol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battles of Khalkhyn Gol (Mongolian: Халхын голын байлдаан; Russian: бои на реке Халхин-Гол; Chinese: 诺门坎事件; pinyin: Nuò mén kǎn shìjiàn) constituted the decisive engagement of the undeclared Soviet–Japanese border conflicts fought among the Soviet Union, Mongolia and the Empire of Japan in 1939. The conflict was named after the river Khalkhyn Gol, which passes through the battlefield. In Japan, the decisive battle of the conflict is known as the Nomonhan Incident (ノモンハン事件 Nomonhan jiken?) after a nearby village on the border between Mongolia and Manchuria. The battles resulted in the defeat of the Japanese Sixth Army.

==========================================================

Summary

While this engagement is little-known in the West, it played an important part in subsequent Japanese conduct in World War II. This defeat, together with other factors, moved the Imperial General Staff in Tokyo away from the policy of the North Strike Group favored by the Army, which wanted to seize Siberia as far as Lake Baikal for its resources.

Other factors included the signing of the Nazi-Soviet non-aggression pact, which deprived the Army of the basis of its war policy against the USSR. Nomonhan earned the Kwantung Army the displeasure of officials in Tokyo, not so much due to its defeat, but because it was initiated and escalated without direct authorization from the Japanese government. Politically, the defeat also shifted support to the South Strike Group, favored by the Navy, which wanted to seize the resources of Southeast Asia, especially the petroleum and mineral-rich Dutch East Indies. Two days after the Eastern Front of World War II broke out, the Japanese army and navy leaders adopted on 24 June 1941 a resolution "not intervening in German Soviet war for the time being". In August 1941, Japan and the Soviet Union reaffirmed their neutrality pact.

One thing I like about you people. you can talk any degree of nonsense with full confidence. For Example,
"If 2nd Sino-Japan War will be a nuclear war, no doubt."

How that will happen when your country have no first use policy and Japan do not have Nuclear bomb.

Earlier @xunzi had warned @Nihonjin1051 as if he is a official spokes man of Chinese government.
What i said, China won't show mercy in future 2nd Sino-Japan War that's no doubt.
Japan had started 1937 1st Sino-Japan War and loser in China, a evil in 1945 U.N Declaration and due to Victory of WWII China become the TOP5 in U.N.
6794305984169526767.jpg

1224766964528.jpg

If there's another Sino-Japan War provoked by Japan in the future, China & PLA will use all weapons to fight back including nukes. China won't alone, Russia and Korea can stay with us.

What i said, China won't show mercy in future 2nd Sino-Japan War that's no doubt.
Japan had started 1937 1st Sino-Japan War and loser in China, a evil in 1945 U.N Declaration and due to Victory of WWII China become the TOP5 in U.N.
6794305984169526767.jpg

1224766964528.jpg

If there's another Sino-Japan War provoked by Japan in the future, China & PLA will use all weapons to fight back including nukes.

First of all, that will never happen because we won't start a war, we will merely uphold our territory. Second, your country does not have a first strike capability, and if it violates this , the United States and all other nuclear powers will reign destruction on China that would render the entire world nill.

Now, seriously.

Chinese members should stop seeking revenge for the war that ended 70 years ago.
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” - Confucius

For all of China's sacrifices, she was rewarded with veto power in the UNSC, something that is still the envy of many nations today.

beware of chinese humour.
they call everyone as friend as long as you give them everything they want: your house, your money, etc...

Did you see that Japanese boasting about his imperial reach? We are peaceful loving people, my Italian friend. But if someone comes knocking our door, our PLA will respond. Just friendly exchange. That all. No fear. No worry. LOL

It was a historical discourse i had with @IsaacNewton , @OCguy et al, before you started chiming in an attempt to court my reaction, response.

First of all, that will never happen because we won't start a war, we will merely uphold our territory. Second, your country does not have a first strike capability, and if it violates this , the United States and all other nuclear powers will reign destruction on China that would render the entire world nill.

Now, seriously.
Relax bro.

I believe China won't attack Japan first, coz Chinese has no any interest in Japan islands, it's small, lack resources and more natural disasters.

But Chinese must take care ur Japanese government's every action & movement, coz past hundred years Japan started many WARs with Korea / China and took their lands & killing their ppl. We won't know whether Japan copy past way, if do again China prepare to fight back, it's DEFENCE.

Simply because you need permission from your Master. Unless your master do not give you permission, You can not attack Japan. This simply means that your foreign policy including war and peace is conditioned on America. The country which can not exercise sovereignty on external affair matter is a slave country.
That is not asking for permission. That is showing respect to the American might. You see, this is why we have a hard time talking to you Indian because you don't follow common sense and logic argument very well. Now the US did fight Japan on our side before. There is no guarantee that we can't again. Japan had a deep history of military aggression dating back to the Tang Era. All it takes is for some right-wing Japanese prideful nationalist with revisionism tendency and things can get ugly in Japan. This always happened in their country. Just one leader can rile up their murderous blood.

I know a girl from south China and she told me you can find such hysteric psychos who spill all this bullshit about war and so on mostly in North China. She also told me nobody in China takes them serious anyways, so just ignore them. Evry country has its dumb parts of population.

Seriously, i was discussing the current situation with Senkaku, i do hope to get back onto subject matter now.

Back
Top Bottom