What's new

China provokes India again as it deploys tanks opposite Indian posts at LAC

Doesn’t it usually take several months at a minimum to develop a new video game?
Well, depends on the scope and size of the game - if it is a small simple game then it can take a few weeks even but it may have release bugs. Although you can start development some 8 years ago like, hype it up as the next greatest thing with even movie stars involved , claim it has gone full gold like a IoC and then still release it full of bugs and unplayable in most forms and generally boring story.. like the videogame LCA .. I mean Cyberpunk 2077 is an example.

But Indians insisted Chinese simply cannot survive in that cold, harsh climate, only Indians can due to their deployment at Siachin Glacier.

So how is all this possible? Maybe they're all Chinese drone tanks.

Well, depends on the scope and size of the game - if it is a small simple game then it can take a few weeks even but it may have release bugs. Although you can start development some 8 years ago like, hype it up as the next greatest thing with even movie stars involved , claim it has gone full gold like a IoC and then still release it full of bugs and unplayable in most forms and generally boring story.. like the videogame LCA .. I mean Cyberpunk 2077 is an example.

I don't think it takes that long to reskin pubg and add spiked clubs (reskinned crowbars or pans).

To be fair, time is not everything. Clearly utilization of time is also super important ... 8 years should be more than enough for a game like Cyberpunk but a lot of time was wasted on disagreements over the game conceptually rather than any actual engineering. The planning process was a disaster.
I don't think it takes that long to reskin pubg and add spiked clubs (reskinned crowbars or pans).
Isn't PUBG mobile's largest audience India? That would be like the biggest troll ever lol.

To be fair, time is not everything. Clearly utilization of time is also super important ... 8 years should be more than enough for a game like Cyberpunk but a lot of time was wasted on disagreements over the game conceptually rather than any actual engineering. The planning process was a disaster.

Isn't PUBG mobile's largest audience India? That would be like the biggest troll ever lol.

Not anymore. Modi gunned it down executioner style.

I found one very interesting thing. The Indian media, defence aviation post (based in Delhi), which reports the news of Type-15 tank's deployment in the border, is surprisingly quoting a picture of China's Type 86 infantry fighting vehicle in the news report.

1609814270121.png

This reminds me of another India media, eurasian times, whose article on China's Type-15 tank is also discussed on PDF a few days ago. Eurasian Times's article about Type-15 is also not using the correct picture of Type-15, but a picture of China's Type-59 tank.

The wrong quoting made by Eurasian Times even maks some Indian PDF member very excited and laugh at China by saying China "toothless and weak".
1609814756304.png

I'm now wondering if the Indian Propaganda team has an internal to intentionally uses pictures of a completely different old model when report Type-15 tank, in order to spread comforting disinformation that the Indian audience like to see?

The Indian forces have no real answer to the Type 15, a tank specifically made for high altitude warfare.
The difference between them and us are, PLA ground force are undergoing a major upgrades, from personal gears, armored vehicles,light weight tactical vehicles, anti air, heli, MRLS, truck mounted howitzer..almost every platforms while they are depending on "a few game changers".

China ke halat aaise ho gaye hai jaise bacha parosio ke ghar ke ghanti baja ke bhag jatta hai or jab vo baccha pakra jata hai uski khub suttai ke jate hai :lol:

The Type-15 tank is specifically designed for combat in highland and water network areas.
1000 horsepower engine, automatic transmission,35tons,An amazing 29 horsepower per ton. The Indian T90s, only 18 horsepower per ton,After the plateau oxygen shortage, the engine power is even more insufficient.
On the plateau, there will be no lack of power due to hypoxia for 15 tank.

I found one very interesting thing. The Indian media, defence aviation post (based in Delhi), which reports the news of Type-15 tank's deployment in the border, is surprisingly quoting a picture of China's Type 86 infantry fighting vehicle in the news report.

View attachment 703407

This reminds me of another India media, eurasian times, whose article on China's Type-15 tank is also discussed on PDF a few days ago. Eurasian Times's article about Type-15 is also not using the correct picture of Type-15, but a picture of China's Type-59 tank.

The wrong quoting made by Eurasian Times even maks some Indian PDF member very excited and laugh at China by saying China "toothless and weak".
View attachment 703408

I'm now wondering if the Indian Propaganda team has an internal to intentionally uses pictures of a completely different old model when report Type-15 tank, in order to spread comforting disinformation that the Indian audience like to see?

Common people can't differentiate between t90 15 ot 72 tanks. Lol

The Indian defence journals are joke they copy each other material with sensational headlines. Don't think too deep about that.

And regarding this new tank front of Indians seems a Fake news.
No sane or even 10% intelligent soldier will deploy Tank of any kind right within reach of Sight. These will be sitting ducks.

Tanks are lways kept hidden ND used for speed puch whatever the technical term is.
If China is doing that I don't know if I should laugh or wonder at the thought process of the Chinese Generals.

Chinese can deploy tanks on Indian side as well but India will not be provoked

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom