What's new

China provides most oxygen concentrators to India,

All paid for. Not aid.
Debunk as untrue! There are also other Chinese organization and companies donated to India.

Xiaomi to donate Rs 3 crore for 1,000 oxygen concentrators in India

Enterprises across the board -- including Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Oppo and Vivo -- are extending support in India's fight against COVID-19, donating oxygenators, breathing machines and ventilators amid the deadly second wave of the pandemic in the country.

Thank you China. :enjoy:

Debunk as untrue! There are also other Chinese organization and companies donated to India.

Xiaomi to donate Rs 3 crore for 1,000 oxygen concentrators in India

Thank you China. :enjoy:
That's not even 1% of the value of covid fight related goods India purchased from China in past 15 days

That's not even 1% of the value of covid fight related goods India purchased from China in past 15 days
So? Did you accept it? If you accept it. Be a gentlemen and appreciate it!

Gift big or small are still gifts. Do these 1% save any Indian? Yes, they do...

So? Did you accept it? If you accept it. Be a gentlemen and appreciate it!

Gift big or small are still gifts. Do these 1% save any Indian? Yes, they do...
Too litlle to make a difference.

Santa isn't dropping oxygen from the sky so i don't understand why nasty Indians want to thank him and not China.

Last edited:
That is why I keep saying...

Why is China so compassionate in helping ungrateful government or people?

But one thing is for sure, many heads are turning in India for certain as people are beginning to realise that there are something amissed with their government Anti-China propaganda. I am beginning to read a lot of these comments from Indian netizens. :coffee:

I don't know why some Indians are acting salty - I want to buy an O2 concentrator but can't find one even though am willing to pay. Let me say to the Chinese folks here, even if it's business, keep the stuff rolling. It maybe business for Chinese, but life and death for us. So keep the stocks rolling.

I don't know why some Indians are acting salty - I want to buy an O2 concentrator but can't find one even though am willing to pay. Let me say to the Chinese folks here, even if it's business, keep the stuff rolling. It maybe business for Chinese, but life and death for us. So keep the stocks rolling.

If India full of reasonable people like you, the border disputes will be settled half way and China India whole Asia will march on to prosperity

You should teach your Indian brothers this kind of wisdom. The question is will they listen to your advice?

Back
Top Bottom