What's new

China prepares for war 'in all directions'

You can say it was a period of weak central sovereign, but he is still nominally part of China, as the real situation there is no really independent, it is enough to explain.

Right and the same thing could be said of Clement Attlee. What of it? and how are these statements meant to disprove the importance of the British in forming the idea of modern India ?

That could be said,as the British created the INC,which later formed the Republic of India.

Right and the British redrew their borders to take advantage of a lapsed Chinese administration. They wanted a buffer against Russia and drew their maps to suit this purpose. The fault comes when India tried to inherit these nakedly opportunistic claims. There lies the roots of 1962.

Nehru forgot temporarily whether he was administrating India the post-colonial sovereign nation or India of the British empire.

Yes! Accepting Johnson and McMohan line was incorrect.

I believe there also another factor when it comes to claiming territory which is the consent of the inhabitant population

But do you really know they are with you?

The people around the McMahon side with India not out of any fondness, but rather a fear of losing religious freedom. Given the casual racism of mainstream Indian media against them and their cultural identity apart.

China has been actively courting these people and trying to assure them of their religious rights if they were to come under Chinese governance. These people already see that their future would literally be brighter with China. The thing that strikes most people visiting the border is how the Chinese side is lit and the roads excellent while the Indian side is dark and the roads crumbling.

Now before people start claiming BS, this is the assessment given by a Tibetan Tibetologist living in India giving a lecture in England.

See: Tsering Topgyal (London School of Economics)

Full lecture here
A Conference on ?Revisiting the China-India Border Dispute? (with podcast) China-India Border Dispute

Kashmir?

In fact, you said just a game, you know.

Yes! there was supposed to be a plebiscite for Kashmir.

But it is validity questionable on the fact that Non-Muslim population been driven out by militants in some areas.

That could be said,as the British created the INC,which later formed the Republic of India.

Yes! Accepting Johnson and McMohan line was incorrect.

Sigh... I know you and I agree about the 1962 war, but you are a tiny minority, and there is little chance that this minority is going to increase in the future.

I think he is confusing a lack of central control with a lack of sovereignty. I should note no country ever extended recognition to Tibet or Xin Jiang during that period.

My bad,I didn't realize they were unrecognized states.

But do you really know they are with you?

The people around the McMahon side with India not out of any fondness, but rather a fear of losing religious freedom. Given the casual racism of mainstream Indian media against them and their cultural identity apart.

China has been actively courting these people and trying to assure them of their religious rights if they were to come under Chinese governance. These people already see that their future would literally be brighter with China. The thing that strikes most people visiting the border is how the Chinese side is lit and the roads excellent while the Indian side is dark and the roads crumbling.

Now before people start claiming BS, this is the assessment given by a Tibetan Tibetologist living in India giving a lecture in England.

See: Tsering Topgyal (London School of Economics)

Full lecture here
A Conference on ?Revisiting the China-India Border Dispute? (with podcast) China-India Border Dispute

Yeah right.

0089_asia-night-lights.jpg

Now don't bombard me with a series of podcasts!

Can you hold a referendum to validate own point , I'm just against him.

Yes we will, would you please ask your weather-independent friendly neighbour to stop occupying their part of Kashmir and Gilgit Balitistan and restore the original population there?

Yeah right.

A beautiful picture indeed. Except for the western and eastern ghats and the desert, the whole country is lit up. :smitten:

If we treat each other as an enemy, it will be a disaster. Communication is key.

Yes we will, would you please ask your weather-independent friendly neighbour to stop occupying their part of Kashmir and Gilgit Balitistan and restore the original population there?

Why should we restore the original population. All are not residents? How long you want to "restore" history? Years? Decades, centuries?

Yeah right.

Are the podcasts too advanced for your intelligence?

Diluted Indians use this bullshit "map" which is artificially altered, so obviously, in order to justify their wet dream. :rofl:

Mind you that nearly half of Indian population still don't have eletricity, where the heck you got those "lights" from? :lol:

More ridiculously, it's even lighter than most parts of China mainland ( most of China was completely "dark"? ) , and Taiwan, which are light years ahead of you in almost all fields, which of course include electricity comsumption.

Last edited:
Clearly, that map is no indicator of development.

China has the 2nd largest economy in the world, India is not even in the top ten largest economies! Even given "future GDP projections", they will still be behind Brazil.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In all such measures, China is far ahead of India. GDP per capita, Human development index, poverty percentages, literacy rates... etc.

Back
Top Bottom