What's new

China Posts Record Trade Surplus ,$873 billion,for 2022 Despite Slowing Demand

Hey one or two beer per day is good bro. Ok in Vietnam we drink too much from stuff I admit. Same here in some parts of Germany for instance Bavaria beer is considered as food. Chinese are much smarter than Russians. Economy matters, not war. You sometimes run amok threatening with war but luckily it’s not happening.
I used to have a German friend, he drinks beer all the time, haha. Why are you Germans fall silent on the Nordstream 2 blow up by the US as reported by the Americans now ?

Last edited:
I used to have a German friend, he drinks beer all the time, haha. Why are you Germans fall silent on the Nordstream 2 blow up by the US as reported by the Americans now ?
He drinks cheap beer. It costs less than mineral water. The more beer he drinks the more money he can save. Win win.

Why Germany silent on north stream blowup? I can’t tell. There are some people with motives. That’s not proven about the US.

He drinks cheap beer. It costs less than mineral water. The more beer he drinks the more money he can save. Win win.

Why Germany silent on north stream blowup? I can’t tell. There are some people with motives. That’s not proven about the US.
The journalist exposed the US blow up is a reputable credible person, he has a track record of exposing US gov and military crimes in the past including the massacre in Vietnam by US army during the war. Even the US gov now admits that it blowed up the Snord 2.

Last edited:
The journalist exposed the US blow up is a reputable credible person, he has a track record of exposing US gov and military crimes in the past including the massacre in Vietnam by US army during the war. Even the US gov now admits that it blowed up the Snord 2.
Nonsense. where the US gov admits it?
Can be a work by CIA, can be by FSB.
The Russians have motives. I don’t know why Putin now cries tears. Before the pipes blowing up he refused to deliver even a gallon of gas to Europe. The pipes were useless anyway. he wanted to freeze people here to death.

China's clothing and footwear exports have fallen into oblivion

微信图片_20230217202624.jpg

China's clothing and footwear exports have fallen into oblivion

View attachment 916756
thats based on percentage change not on total exports you know that right.

China, the main origin of imported clothes

Imports of clothes from non-EU countries came mainly from China (€21 billion, or 30% of total extra-EU clothes), Bangladesh (€12 billion, 18%) and Türkiye (€8 billion, 12%), followed by the United Kingdom (€4 billion, 6%), India and Vietnam (each €3 billion, 4%) and Cambodia (€2 billion, 4%).

Nonsense. where the US gov admits it?
Can be a work by CIA, can be by FSB.
The Russians have motives. I don’t know why Putin now cries tears. Before the pipes blowing up he refused to deliver even a gallon of gas to Europe. The pipes were useless anyway. he wanted to freeze people here to death.
A US gov official admitted to Russians, as disclosed by Lavrov.

Chinese suck money from other like a vacuum cleaner. Crazy. That’s not fair.
I do not think it is China's intention to focus only on exports. The trade surplus in actual numbers may seem large but that's because of China's enormously GDP. You should also look at trade surplus as a percentage of total GDP

I do not think it is China's intention to focus only on exports. The trade surplus in actual numbers may seem large but that's because of China's enormously GDP. You should also look at trade surplus as a percentage of total GDP

Indeed. Many people just look at the headline numbers without putting it in context. The US current account deficit is large but it's only around 3%+ of GDP, lower than inflation. China's current account surplus is large, but it's only 2.3% of GDP last year.

1676655809970.png

Japan, despite all the trade deficits as noted by our very concerned member @beijingwalker who creates a thread about it like every month, also recorded a current surplus of around 2% in 2022.

1676656097523.png

1676656232346.png

11.44tril / 546 tril = ~2.1%

Indeed. Many people just look at the headline numbers without putting it in context. The US current account deficit is large but it's only around 3%+ of GDP, lower than inflation. China's current account surplus is large, but it's only 2.3% of GDP last year.

View attachment 916802

Japan, despite all the trade deficits as noted by our very concerned member @beijingwalker who creates a thread about it like every month, also recorded a current surplus of around 2% in 2022.

View attachment 916803

View attachment 916804

11.44tril / 546 tril = ~2.1%
But Japan is also the most indebted country in the world

But Japan is also the most indebted country in the world

Errr.. okay? You know the difference between budget surplus and current account surplus?

China recorded $400bil+ of current account surplus but incurred a budget deficit of $1.3tril last year.

30-countries-with-the-highest-lowest-debt-to-gdp-ratio.png

Errr.. okay? You know the difference between budget surplus and current account surplus?

China recorded $400bil+ of current account surplus but incurred a budget deficit of $1.3tril last year.

Once the trade surplus is gone, soon will be gone with the others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom