What's new

China police kill two suspects in Xinjiang violence

I think China had better divide the current Xinjiang into several provinces. In Xinjiang, there are other minorities as well.

If we redraw the map of Xinjiang, it will make the governance easier. For example, we can divide Xinjiang into North, South, East and West four parts. For XiZang (Tibet), we can put part of XiZang into Qinghua province and part of Tibet into SiChuan Province so as to make XiZang smaller.

Such 'provinces' already exist. Only that they're not called provinces but autonomous counties and that these are all part of their respective provinces/regions.

These are the ones of Xinjiang:

Barkol Kazak autonomous county

Hoboksar Mongol autonomous county

Mori Kazak autonomous county

Qapqal Xibe autonomous county

Taxkorgan Tajik autonomous county

Yanqi Hui autonomous county

Autonomous counties of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is not the point. I mean officially creating provincial level regions within the current xinjiang, breaking Xinjiang into four provincial level regions.

For Xizang (Tibet), we reduce the size of Xizang by putting part of its current territory into Qinghai, Sichuan. Or we can create a new provincial level region out of the above three. The ultimate goal is to reduce the size of Xizang.

In addition, we need dramatically reduce the aid to those temples and monks. Let them support themselves.

Good idea.

Ideal to divide the population so that they can stew in their own juice and China can then comfortably, without opposition, get to work in ushering the programmes that China has for the Uighurs and the Tibetans.

Good idea.

Ideal to divide the population so that they can stew in their own juice and China can then comfortably, without opposition, get to work in ushering the programmes that China has for the Uighurs and the Tibetans.

Why don't we try the same in J&K.Divide it into state of Jammu, state of Kashmir & UT of Ladakh. I heard that many people in Jammu are dissatisfied with Central Govt due to the high priority given to Kashmir than Jammu.

Gooosssshhhhh!!!!!!!!

Those were suspects i guess not convicts

Human rights violation

kill all jihadies ,china doing a good job ,i support it !!
no tolerance against terrorisumm!!
terrorists been anti -human , didn't deserve any human right protection ..

kill all jihadies ,china doing a good job ,i support it !!
no tolerance against terrorisumm!!
terrorists been anti -human , didn't deserve any human right protection ..

Do u even know what does mean jihadies?

Back
Top Bottom