What's new

China plans to reduce satellite launch prices, ISRO says we can do that too

Sure Indians telling Indians they have 'indigenous' technology, just like Arjun and LCA right? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't want to drag this for days and I have only one thing to say, all these events are the part of our history and the names you took went through sanctions otherwise they would had been inducted long way back in 2000....
I have nothing more to say....you are an annoying person who cannot be convinced because for you there is nothing beyond the wall of China....

I don't want to drag this for days and I have only one thing to say, all these events are the part of our history and the names you took went through sanctions otherwise they would had been inducted long way back in 2000....
I have nothing more to say....you are an annoying person who cannot be convinced because for you there is nothing beyond the wall of China....
Have it ever occurred to you that you might have been listening to lies and feel good propaganda? Just like demonetization or GST or Modi? And you only realize it when shit happens?

Back
Top Bottom