What's new

China plans Maritime Silk Road with ASEAN nations: report

Enough with the Protectionism fear mongering. By Importing goods from China or other country really, you can keep the cost of living down because of competition. In short it will improve the citizens welfare. By committing to Laissez-Faire also makes investment & trades much faster and efficient. It also creates growths & job opportunities in order to prepare for the rising middle-class.
When Kra cannal in ThaiLand finish, China will desert "Maritime Silk Road" passing throught Malay,Indo, Sing , you guys will gain Nothing from China in near future:coffee:

66405193.jpg

Well not after UN rulling i can't wait its just the start i hope you lose all your investments so you comeback to 50s style commie land wasteland and after we build our new bases in West Philippine sea that will be the end of your country criminal aggression

Ah, yes, I remember this. Suing a member of UN security council in UN. Very cute.

I don't think that Phils would bother about their maids, since they are generating more domestic jobs to comfort American GIs. Perhaps it would be more prosperous than those periods of Korean War and Viet Nam War.

No facts in reality

Back
Top Bottom