What's new

China-Pakistan : The End of the All-Weather Friendship?

None of India's neighbors have good relations with India.

Iran was the first country on earth to recognize Pakistan in 1947.

Iran and Pakistan have no disputes. Iran does not claim Balochistan province. Pakistan does not claim Iran's Sistan-Baluchistan province. Iran also has an insurgency problem in its Sistan-Baluchistan province so the last thing Iran would want is an unstable Balochistan in Pakistan.

Pakistan has the 2nd largest Shia population in the world and Pakistan's founder was also Shia Muslim. SO all Shias don't belong to Iran.

So what India was first non soviet country to recognize Palestine. In 47 Pakistan was born, how does it matter who recognize it first???

Thanks for the correcting my Shia-Sunni point. I never knew there is so sweetness between both faction of Islam...

India had good relation with Sri-Lanka before it supported Pakistan (in two subsequent war 65 and 71). India has good and stable relation with Nepal, Bhutan and moreover east Pakistan (BD). Our relation with Lanka is now stabilized (after defeat of LTTE).

@Balochistan: I am not saying that you have dispute with Iran but there is some insurgency from either side near balochistan.. And moreover, if you are so confident of your relation, why not you are making good relation with them???

Now lets see the current Indo-Irani relations shall we?
As for India:

India voted against Iran in the International Atomic Energy Agency in 2005, which took Iran by surprise. A "welcoming prospect" Ali Larijani was reported as saying: "India was our friend".

Iran Nuke ambition is going to hurt our friends in Middle east. We have to take care of that as well... Having saying that I agree that this Kongress govt bend to US pressure. Once this bastard govt is out, we will see Iran India gas pipeline (Excluding Pakistan) reality.

I thought the Russians showed you what it was by inflating the price for its carrier?

That's why they are loosing many defense contracts... I remember one of the Article by Russian think tank. He was cynical about Russian way of dealing contract and he feared that if that will continue, Russia will loose long tern defense client (India).

Ball is in there court, let them decide what they want.. One more thing I would like to bring in focus...

The price paid for Gorky is used for buying the technology. Do you think Russia is helping free in our Nuke submarine??? Every Rupees paid is been accounted for Russian technology. (Its me personal view.. One free to differ)

Hahahah looks like our eastern neighbours will do anything to break the friendship of Pakistan and China. Let it be known that Pakistan and China will always remain friends. Pakistan's true friend is China. Every Pakistani loves China.

China has never bailed out Pakistan with loans so how can a thing end that never started? China gives Pakistan sustainable business and continued investment into the economy. Only the US hands out bribes in the form of loans to corrupt individuals in Pakistan.

China has never bailed out Pakistan with loans so how can a thing end that never started? China gives Pakistan sustainable business and continued investment into the economy. Only the US hands out bribes in the form of loans to corrupt individuals in Pakistan.

That's good very good...But as I know world economics, I doubt if china can give business to any country. Chinese products are so cheap (cost) that it eat-up local market.

Only place chiese company can contribute is Infrastructure development, and I am happy that Pakistani govt is wise enough to restrict them to infrastructure project and not allowing them to FMGC.

A very well analyzed article, which can be summed up in one line:

In international relations there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

all these dreams to over friendship come from india blinds even can't see weekly new military tech is coming to pakitsan from china . this week ? AWACS .daal chawal khao sapny dekho or so jao :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

A very well analyzed article, which can be summed up in one line:

In international relations there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

yes but since last 64 years we have same interests any problem?

- All relationships are based on self-interest; why should Chinese businesses engage in high-risk ventures?

- The Pak-China relationship does NOT revolve around India; there are any number of shared strategic interests. The Western media is doing the usual buttering up and it's sad to see Indians so desperate for Western affirmation that they lap up these silly pieces.

- Foreign aid is often an instrument of foreign policy. China does not need aid to buy Pakistan's cooperation since, as mentioned above, we share interests regardless of aid. It is only countries like the US which need to bribe Pakistani leaders to act against the country's national interests.

- The (misplaced) Indian glee at this article proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that, despite constant claims of "we don't care", the Indians are getting constant heartburn from the Pak-China relationship.

I looked at the tittle of the thread n got little worried, and then i saw the poster location n got little happy lol these kind of things will bond pak china friendship forever!!

I have read that article tomorrow and I was damn sure some Indian member will post it here in PDF.

What our Bharti posters have to realize here is that they need not to worry about Pak-China friendship.Because this bond of friendship and trust is beyond their understanding.

u mean u read that article yesterday???

pakistan_china_military.jpg

Nice picture buddy. :cheers:

I looked at the tittle of the thread n got little worried, and then i saw the poster location n got little happy lol these kind of things will bond pak china friendship forever!!

My friend, it does not matter who writes these kinds of articles or who posts them.

Even Najam Sethi has tried this too.

The bottom line is that we both know our interests are aligned, and that we both have had a long history of friendship, which cannot be broken by some of our desperate enemies. :)

at least they try to finish it . they done there desh bhagti job but if its never break its not there fault :lol:

- The (misplaced) Indian glee at this article proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that, despite constant claims of "we don't care", the Indians are getting constant heartburn from the Pak-China relationship.
What relationship are you talking about?

> China refused a $7 billion aid to Pakistan which had to run to the IMF for bailing it out of a debt trap.

> Then, whatever happened to the $200 million China had promised to Pakistan for flood relief? Only a little over $20 million have been disbursed so far. India has also handed over $20 million to Pakistan through the UN for flood relief!

> A Chinese mining company pulled out of what was to be Pakistan's largest foreign-investment deal because of security concerns, complicating Islamabad's effort to position its giant neighbor as an alternative to the U.S. as its main ally. An official at China Kingho Group, one of China's largest private coal miners, said China had backed out in August from a $19 billion deal in southern Sindh province because of concerns for its personnel after recent bombings in Pakistan's major cities.

But then Sino-Pak relations are supposed to be deeper than the oceans, higher than the mountains and sweeter than honey! Think again. Get real! Its time to smell the coffee.

Cheers! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom