What's new

China-Pakistan: Relations perturb Washington, New Delhi

WOT + Energy Crises: But still INR is enjoying more sensation despite these two factors are not there

We have continuous ongoing WOT in Kashmir.Here in India energy is mainly imported which means $$ outflow, which means CAD and which ultimately leads to fall in the value of rupee.

Sir lakin aaap ki tou maujeiiin hain naaa ? PKR neecheiii girtaa haii tou aaap waaapis Bhabhi ko jo paisee bhejjteiii hain woh pehleiii sei ziyadaa ho jateiii haiiin ! :azn:

Phir Bhabi uss ka niya suit aur necklace aur bachooon kei liyeee toys lei leiteiii hain ! :)

Yara har cheez ki qeemat bhi tu bharti jaa rahi, on net there is no difference :cry:

Both WOT and Energy Crisis are of Pakistan's own making.. How does that become an excuse for a currency in the dumpster (@104).. Specially when your countrymen have the audacity to comment on India's currency reaching 65

Where i said that those are not our own making? These factors have destroyed economy hence the fall of PKR. But why currency of shupar pawar and Worlds No. 1 economy by 20XX is going to drain?

We have continuous ongoing WOT in Kashmir.Here in India energy is mainly imported which means $$ outflow, which means CAD and which ultimately leads to fall in the value of rupee.

Kashmir is not your Industrial base and to be specific you don't have electricity shortages

Where i said that those are not our own making? These factors have destroyed economy hence the fall of PKR. But why currency of shupar pawar and Worlds No. 1 economy by 20XX is going to drain?

Dude, the politicians of India are as bad as those in Pakistan. There is no dearth of self made crisis in India either..

If u be really really quite you can hear Indian Rupee crying listen it saying Help Help i am sinking.

You cannot blame him. It is the image that Muslim countries and Muslims have around the world have - that they shun science and technology, and Islam and science are antithesis.

WOT + Energy Crises: But still INR is enjoying more sensation despite these two factors are not there

INR is enjoying more sensation because India is a major economy.

These alliances be it china, US are not helping Pakistan grow internally but just a feeling that they are more secure from whom ? India ! which is never in favor of war with them

What's PKR trading at ?

My Response was to this post ravindra1455

Originally Posted by ravindra1455 View Post
it is very hard to develop any muslim country because islam never favor of technology in a manner other religion do. so if china spend trillion of dollar in pakistan. it will make no sense. they will never become develop.

As far as PKR trading is concerned we are doing just fine since we are not self declared supa powa.I questioned him since India isn't a Muslim country and Wests darling whats your excuse with a tanking Indian Rupee?

WTF you do u indians think you can attack my country and religion while abroad Titanic and get away with it.

As far as PKR trading is concerned we are doing just fine since we are not self declared supa powa.
If you have trouble writing clear english, try switching to a urdu font. You will seem less lame :)

I questioned him since India isn't a Muslim country and Wests darling whats your excuse with a tanking Indian Rupee?
Being or not being a Muslim country or West's darling has nothing to do with currency value. and by the way, isn't it Pakistan that is a Major NON NATO ALLY or USA and allows US assets to regularly bomb Pakistani territory and population.. ?

WTF you do u indians think you can attack my country and religion while abroad Titanic and get away with it.
The lines in your post are progressively becoming less and less coherent :)

I am not joking - i am sincerely wishing :pakistan:

Yes, looking at how India is tumbling since June, India requires all the wishing.

My Response was to this post ravindra1455

As far as PKR trading is concerned we are doing just fine since we are not self declared supa powa.I questioned him since India isn't a Muslim country and Wests darling whats your excuse with a tanking Indian Rupee?

Calm, nobody has attacked your religion or your country. This is how Islam is perceived in west, and you should blame western media particularly after 9/11 for this, and not Indians.

Why China:
1) Helped us greatly with nukes-US applied sanctions
2) Common interests. Chinas war with India in 1962.
3) Chinese rise as a superpower. Piggyback on it and we can rise too but we don't see the opportunity. As US sinks China will rise.
4) Higher than mountains and deeper than the seas-thats our relationship Hu Jin Tao said. They have helped us up when we were going through sanctions and were not getting exotic US machinery, J10's, JF17's.
5) One day China will beat the US economically and militarily. We should choose the right side and consider our future.

I completely agree. Pakistan should provide China with military bases. They should also allow China to station the PLA troops in the Northern Areas, so that they can control the Uighur extremists. The PLA should also be allowed to operate and attack bases (with/without the PA) from where they believe Uighurs are being trained in NWFP or Afghanistan. The Chinese also will be in a better position to infiltrate the madrassas in the Pakistan, since they have do not have any religious affiliations.

So I completely agree with you. Pakistan should welcome the PLA to station its troops and carry out operations against Uighurs who are responsible for the bloodshed in their north.

Yes, looking at how India is tumbling since June, India requires all the wishing.

Along with wishes we need to remove United Public-looters Association - UPA from Center. :pissed: :girl_wacko:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom