What's new

China-Pakistan economic corridor violates India’s territorial integrity: India to UN

Don't you indians feel shame on ur randi rona in UN assembly as you don't see UN third negotiating party ?

You cry in UN for Kashmir dispute and at the same time you don't act on UN resolution !
Don't you feel ashamed of your randi rona of bringing it up in every UN session? At the same time ignoring the UN Resolutions. Read the UN Resolutions which requires you to withdraw from the part of Kashmir that is under your illegal occupation. Let me know when you do.

Don't you feel ashamed of your randi rona of bringing it up in every UN session? At the same time ignoring the UN Resolutions. Read the UN Resolutions which requires you to withdraw from the part of Kashmir that is under your illegal occupation. Let me know when you do.

Complete the story. The UN resolution calls for a plebiscite in whole of Kashmir under the supervision of UN and simultaneously the withdrawal of both the Pakistan and Indian army from the territory.

Why would we withdraw our forces when India isn't ready to withdraw theirs and even let a plebiscite take place.

Pakistan hasn't deployed a large portion of military as you indians have deployed one million army and doing human rights violations every day . Before that , india must create first favorable conditions for referendum. Let me know when you do this first ?

Pakistan hasn't deployed a large portion of military as you indians have deployed one million army and doing human rights violations every day . Before that , india must create first favorable conditions for referendum. Let me know when you do this first ?
Read the UN Resolutions.
Here download it
https://undocs.org/S/RES/47(1948)

Clearly states the step by step process which begins with complete Pakistani withdrawal.

Complete the story. The UN resolution calls for a plebiscite in whole of Kashmir under the supervision of UN and simultaneously the withdrawal of both the Pakistan and Indian army from the territory.

Why would we withdraw our forces when India isn't ready to withdraw theirs and even let a plebiscite take place.
Refer to reply above. Clearly states when the UN Resolution requires both countries to do.

Read the UN Resolutions.
Here download it
https://undocs.org/S/RES/47(1948)

Clearly states the step by step process which begins with complete Pakistani withdrawal.

Refer to reply above. Clearly states when the UN Resolution requires both countries to do.

Thank you for the correction. But, still, why would Pakistan withdraw their forced if India is not ready, willing or giving a gurantee that it will hold a plebiecite and also withdraw its forces to a minimum after Pakistani withdrawal.

Thank you for the correction. But, still, why would Pakistan withdraw their forced if India is not ready, willing or giving a gurantee that it will hold a plebiecite and also withdraw its forces to a minimum after Pakistani withdrawal.

But those are the conditions agreed upon by both sides.

How can you insert new clauses because you feel like?
India is required to conduct plebiscite under UN auspices - it is already guaranteed.

India first act on UN resolution of Kashmir occupation before crying in UN .
I guess u havent read the UN resolution on Kashmir otherwise u wouldnt say that. Because as per the resolution Pak is required to pull back its forces from the "occupied" kashmir. After which, India will pull back its forces but can keep the number of soldiers to counter any untowards activity.
And i believe it also requires original settles i.e. kashmiri pandits to be rehabilitated in kashmir.
Only after these 3 conditions are met can a plebiscite take place.
So act on it, pull back ur forces and India will reciprocate.

Before withdrawing, give the intention that u are doing so as to act on the resolution. Get into dialogue first but all pak mentions is that India withdraws their forces which isnt what UN said.

hold a plebiscite first then we will talk :) .

1. According to India, Pakistan and India have signed treaties that make Kashmir a bilateral issue and no 3rd part can be involved.
So why is India going to the UN, when they themselves say UN can't do anything.

2. As for the original UN agreement on Kashmir, Pakistan has never agreed to withdraw forces, but India signed an agreement to hold a plebacite as part of the agreement with the Maharaja.

India's occupation of Kashmir can never be legitimate until it holds that plebacite.

Back
Top Bottom