What's new

China overtaking U.S. as global trader

Nothing big. We will maintain our overall political , technological , military , and economic superiority for decades to come.

Did I forget to mention superiority in science and education? What about innovation and computers?

Oh wait , did I even mention the Aerospace Sector?

U.S is just too big ...

Sour Grapes. We all know your end is near and much sooner than you think. But hey, nobody is stopping you from dreaming of course, dream on. Sweet dreams my friend...

Sour Grapes. We all know your end is near and much sooner than you think. But hey, nobody is stopping you from dreaming of course, dream on. Sweet dreams my friend...

End? We will remain a great country for centuries to come....

End? We will remain a great country for centuries to come....

People had predicted the demise of America for ages. Even a moron like BHO still cannot destroy this country, so we are fine for ages.

With the largest population in the world, become No.1 in some ranking is not a big deal. Even China exceeds US on GDP, each US citizen is still 4 times rich of China due to the population. Just take it easy, 1.3 billion people want to live a good life. Before Chinese are starving, nobody cares, now its got a bit developed, some many noise about China.

After got owned by Chineses and feel so helplessly, now he try to impersonalize as American so he can talk thrash about China and hope to get away without punishment or retaliation:rofl:. At least a lot of Indians are not his type, they're proudly represent and defend the honor of their own countriy even they live abroad but this one is exceptionally special. :lol:

For a change
Congrats china,21st century is a asian one after all

Back
Top Bottom