What's new

China outpaces Japan, US on patent filings

Chinese (Taiwanese)people can read both simplified and traditional characters,I have no trouble at all reading 世界日报,星岛日报.

gimme a solid reason why we Taiwanese should be able to read commie-made Characters. Btw I'm telling u Chinese it's gonna be popular to learn the Taiwanese writing system. I'm sure that's what we should learn. It's just ridiculous to spend a decade learning Chinese writing.

dont be fooled by him,we all know he is not Chinese(Taiwanese)at all if he can't read Chinese characters,the reason I put some Chinese words here was to test him to find it out,and result is obvious,where is this f..king guy from?

exactly he has smell of curry all over most of his posts

Wow ,this so called Taiwan guy joined the forum today,just now.

它就算是真的WW也无所谓,咱们上海人最早就称呼WW为台巴子,而台巴子这个词最早也是源自于上海话

咱们称爱国的台湾人士为台胞,而台巴子专门是指绿毛

可惜台湾真正的统派也不过10%,大多数人都麻木不仁,这里的爱国台胞也不具有台湾多数的代表性

Götterdämmerung;2414494 said:
Write something in traditional character and let him answer. ;)
it's a waste of time,Chinese(Taiwanese)people all can read both simplified and traditional characters,that's common sense,dont need to prove common sense,he is a troll just registered today ,just ignore him.

Götterdämmerung;2414494 said:
Write something in traditional character and let him answer. ;)

Meanwhile we can all anticipate on the Google translate fail :lol:

your this statement explained everything indeed,now everyone knows what's going on here.

What did you mean by writing that? I can't get my head around it.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Meanwhile we can all anticipate on the Google translate fail :lol:

Google Translate sux. I never use it.

I ain't India, u troll. India and Taiwan share same enemy.

I dislike the way these patents have been used

Apple saying Samsung dont have the appropriate patents for the TOUCH and FEEL so they file a case

and what actually the case is

"As part of Apple’s patent case against Samsung in the US, it couldn’t just simply object to the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Apple had to submit alternatives for Samsung to follow which would allow it exemption from their overly vague design patents, and The Verge got their hands on some of the redacted documents. So what did Apple suggest to end Samsung’s legal trouble? Make a device that no one would want to use.

Among the requests were phones and tablets that weren’t shaped like rectangles and/or rounded on the corners, screens that aren’t centered on the front of the device, thick bezels and frames and “profiles that aren’t thin”. Yup, Apple is demanding that Samsung not make thin tablet,s an especially funny sentiment when you consider that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is already thinner than the iPad 2.

Other suggestions include a “cluttered appearance”, non-horizontal speakers, or a complete absence of bezel. The latter is basically impossible, while the former are just ridiculous. In short, Apple wants Samsung to make and sell a phone/tablet that’s triangular, three inches thick, covered in stickers, with a huge frame and an off-center screen. That’s all."

isnt this ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom