What's new

China orders 121 more Russian helicopters

MI171The high altitude performance of helicopters is very well.It may be due to the recent border tension with India, so a number of high-altitude helicopters with better performance have been purchased.
Another reason is that China has no other major procurement projects after purchasing su35.Continued purchases will help strengthen relations with Russia.

The third reason is that the price is very suitable. The total value of 121 aircraft is between $2 billion to 3 billion$.It accounts for only 4% of China'sMilitary Equipment Acquisition.A little more than 1% of China's annual military expenditure.

Leave it to the Hindutva troll army to make dumb and snide remarks about purchase of a borderline commodity that 5 dozen countries including India itself an their white masa in the USA, UK and Canada use(d)

Russia and china are natural allies. As a chinese i support russian culture and closeness between two countries who are not hypocritical liars like the west.
Lool Maybe you should listen to some of the words your countryman @juj06750 . :D
Exactly.

Its quite bizarre and weird for people on PDF to think that Russia today has nothing to offer CHina militarily. SO WEIRD. Russia is a top global arms supplier and the Russian Military Industrial Complex(MIC) today is surely leaner, meaner, and deadlier, thanks alot to Putin who got them back on their feet to arm customers and the Russian military competitively.
Agree, I think deep down most of them know that China is still not Russia's equal in military industry/technology. Russia is still among the world's largest arms exporters second only to US and often even ahead of western powers like Britain and France. China's military industry still have a way to travel to catch up to Russia. Reason China will keep being one of the biggest Russian arms importer in the world. No denying that.

use your brain if you have, your military almost based of either Russian or European designs, please tell me What is J-7/J-8//J-11, even your J-20 is the Stealth version of Soviet/Russian MIG-1.44 design and similarly your Navy's Destroyers (Type-51 and Early version of Type-52 using Russian radars) and you went Ukraine to get AESA tech for your Destroyers

And who you're to put a verdict Russia is behind you in aviation fields, are you technical or military expert????:crazy:
If you're way way ahead in aviation fields as compare to Russia why you're Using Russian systems like Su-35/Su-30/S-400/HQ12 (copy from S-300)
use the logic and common sense if you have

Weak link for Russia is $$$ but they are researching well with in the limited budget
pakistani, use your brain if you have; you MUST do the following in the below (for discussion on this forum)
first, study in detail before you argue
second, read my postings properly
third, respect what others say

Last edited:
pakistani, use your brain if you have; you MUST do the following in the below (for discussion on this forum)
I researched Chinese History a lot specially after WW2 and you have NO Experience for designing Military hardware from SCRATCH, You're recently started designing From SCRATCH ( FROM EARLY 90s), MI-17 is one of the most reliable helicopter of the World

Do You respect others sane arguments by sane members of PDF about Chinese military Developments???

You Always Insult other members especially @Dieno on the Chinese defense section here on PDF

I researched Chinese History a lot specially after WW2 and you have NO Experience for designing Military hardware from SCRATCH, You're recently started designing From SCRATCH ( FROM EARLY 90s), MI-17 is one of the most reliable helicopter of the World

Do You respect others sane arguments by sane members of PDF about Chinese military Developments???

You Always Insult other members especially @Dieno on the Chinese defense section here on PDF
again, pakistani
use your brain if you have; you MUST do the following in the below (for discussion on this forum)

again, pakistani
use your brain if you have; you MUST do the following in the below (for discussion on this forum)
Ah, That's it you're able to say for face saving
again, pakistani
Apply these rules on yourself first than talk

Back
Top Bottom