What's new

China Opens Missile Plant In Iran

Half the world is already worried about Iran's intentions and here we have a VETO power opening missile plants in the same country.

Great! :hitwall:

I'm really sorry Sir! But we are not the country with nuclear weapon (at least not officially) who are threatening our neighbours to gain control over their lands, and moreover look at our military budget its very low when you want to compare it to our population! It's slightly more than Pakistan! Now think to yourself if we had any ambitious intentions toward any of our neighbours wouldnt that be better to maintain a friendly relationship with world superpowers and invest more in conventional warfare (since no one will use nuclear unless its world war 3) I think you understand meaning of irony here?

these missiles are merely for defensive purposes. i don't know why indians are angry over this, it's not like these missiles can attack india, unless india wants to try an invasion of iran, possibly in conjunction with israel?

Hi
where are those perky Iranians like Abi who was all ' we don't take help from any country regarding missiles we are so advanced and ahead of others" :rofl:

Hah? I don't think if you understand our intentions correctly! Our missile technology came from North Korea, but today we are more advanced than they are! No need to invent the wheel twice if you know what I mean?

Why would you invest money in R&D for something that you can get with pretty much less expensive way?!

However, if you read the news it says that it has no effect on development of Iran ballistic missile program!

All in all I'm really happy to hear that our Chinese friends still show interest in the trade with us even if our ideology is not important to them! :china: Need some investment in energy section! :D Nearly 200 billion USD! (This way please!) :china::china:

Back
Top Bottom