What's new

China Offers US$ 200 Million Military Aid to Sri Lanka

Congrats to Lanka, but I hope they know that this so called aid comes with a lot of strings attached, just like the Chinese are doing/done in Africa and Pakistan they are going to bend you guys over the barrel and rape you until you are a dead carcass. Good thing now is that the people in Africa are starting to see the truth but its all too late. China has even funded civil wars in Africa to make sue they kill each other, don't believe me just search on Google.

India funded for a terror group against Sri Lanka, China is cool at the moment ;) Life goes like this, if something goes wrong there will be some other options...

Hopefully we can cooperate to keep India contained. I think we must include Pakistan, Bangladesh and Maldives in our alliance. I think we might station some of our newer type 052D destroyers in Port Trinco.
We will keep Sri Lanka protected from the radicals in New Delhi.

:cheesy: Lol!! You need alliance of Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh to keep India contained. Though India itself has the power to contain you on top of that India is allied with Usa, Russia, Israel, France, Germany, Uk. So think were you will land if you try to interfere.:laugh:

:cheesy: Lol!! You need alliance of Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh to keep India contained. Though India itself has the power to contain you on top of that India is allied with Usa, Russia, Israel, France, Germany, Uk. So think were you will land if you try to interfere.:laugh:

because of Korean tension I able to read some more news articles, I got surprised by some of stats they have given. Pakistan has more nuclear warheads than India...

We are already building our strategic alliances with Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Maldives. We have India surrounded from the North, East, South and West. We are now definitely taking our strategic alliance to the next level with port transfers and mil to mil alliances.

We are already building our strategic alliances with Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Maldives. We have India surrounded from the North, East, South and West. We are now definitely taking our strategic alliance to the next level with port transfers and mil to mil alliances.

You build your strategic alliance or whatever you may call we don't care. It won't affect us any how. I have already told about our Strategic alliance. China doesn't have the balls to counter the alliance between India, Us, Russia, Israel, NATO, UK, France, Germany. Even thinking of this alliance you'll start having nightmares. And please don't cry over here.Cry baby :omghaha:

because of Korean tension I able to read some more news articles, I got surprised by some of stats they have given. Pakistan has more nuclear warheads than India...

I am not sure about Warhead counts. Even I saw some stats which says so but not sure about the authenticity.

Congrats to Lanka, but I hope they know that this so called aid comes with a lot of strings attached, just like the Chinese are doing/done in Africa and Pakistan they are going to bend you guys over the barrel and rape you until you are a dead carcass. Good thing now is that the people in Africa are starting to see the truth but its all too late. China has even funded civil wars in Africa to make sue they kill each other, don't believe me just search on Google.

I am curios how Europeans can say the Chinese deal "comes with a lot of strings attached" with a straight face. The Chinese negotiate deals with both parties under their own free will. We don't send our army to force people into deals and we don't throw a hiss fit if the deal doesn't go our way.

Lke they do in Pakistan. They won't hire the local people/ companies- the money, most of it goes back to China. it gets worse on civilian projects. They build it, they fund it, they ask for high interest, they then charge you royalty fee for decades on top of the loan terms, they won't hire but Chinese companies and in many cases they even bring their own from low level supervisor and above to work on the site. Clever if they can get away with it i.e. are allowed to do so by these countries.

I am sorry, but you must be new to US. I would like to introduce this interesting concept here called a "loan" to you. A loan in financial terms typically refers to a large sum of money lend to someone who has an immediate need for large amount of funds, but can't gather it by himself/herself. The entity issues the loan to satisfy the need and the entity will make profit by collection interest payments on the loan. I am sorry if standard business practice like this is alien to you, but the rest of the world seems to accept it.
China used to give out free aid to many nations in the past. However, it is discovered that we have greatly overestimated people's self-control or moral characteristics. Instead investing those funds to improve their nation, they end up wasting on personal luxuries. Some of those nations got more and more greedy and asked for more and more despite China itself was not rich. (I am looking at you, Guinea)
In comparison, the nations that took out loans actually tends to behave better because they know those money doesn't come free and they have to work for it. So nowadays we just treat this as strict business. We are generous, but you have to prove that you are also worth the effort.

USA surrounded you east, west and North and If India also co operates with USA then the final part of the puzzle is complete.

Vietnam, India and Russia are drilling in SCS and we are building relationship with Japan, South Korea , Vietnam and Phillipines.

Even though this aid helps those Generals who killed Tamil civilians, UNHRC and USA will take care of them and there by check mating Chinese influence.

There is nothing you can do in India's back yard, If there is a war with China, India will occupy the Chinese installations there and use it for our purpose :lol:

Respected Chinese, Pakistani, Sir Lankan friends,

Do not fear us.....all v want is security n prosperity of our nation n our citizens....n going on war with any country would result in death of many innocent people...v do not want our children to suffer hence v wont b attacking any one...........

so plzz be kind and dont abuse or curse each other and plzzz do not abuse an entire community like indians or hindus or muslims or chinese etc etc...as its not an entire community's fault for an individual's doing or mistake.....u all r literate people...plzz behave like one

its good tat the chinese have invested in dis project...good to see unity in South Asia....i hope v all r united n work together for the betterment of this region

Thank u

Peace

I am sorry, but you must be new to US. I would like to introduce this interesting concept here called a "loan" to you. A loan in financial terms typically refers to a large sum of money lend to someone who has an immediate need for large amount of funds, but can't gather it by himself/herself. The entity issues the loan to satisfy the need and the entity will make profit by collection interest payments on the loan. I am sorry if standard business practice like this is alien to you, but the rest of the world seems to accept it.
China used to give out free aid to many nations in the past. However, it is discovered that we have greatly overestimated people's self-control or moral characteristics. Instead investing those funds to improve their nation, they end up wasting on personal luxuries. Some of those nations got more and more greedy and asked for more and more despite China itself was not rich. (I am looking at you, Guinea)
In comparison, the nations that took out loans actually tends to behave better because they know those money doesn't come free and they have to work for it. So nowadays we just treat this as strict business. We are generous, but you have to prove that you are also worth the effort.

I am not new to concept of loans but you are to the concept of reading and comprehending what was posted ( by me in this case). It is not the " loan" rather it is the terms that is beyond loan sharking.

When you get a car loan in the US- does that bank tell you who you buy your car from? Does it say - you must now go to X dealer only and buy only the cars they sell?

Does it charge you royalty above the interest rate that goes on for decades even after you made your loan payments - all paid up.

Does it force you to go do oil changes with the bank's brother-in-law's oil change shop?

Hopefully we can cooperate to keep India contained. I think we must include Pakistan, Bangladesh and Maldives in our alliance. I think we might station some of our newer type 052D destroyers in Port Trinco.
We will keep Sri Lanka protected from the radicals in New Delhi.

All countries are driven by national interests and there is no friend or foe in politics. China is welcome to station its Aircraft carrier in the Indian ocean. no big deal! (Chain is welcome to the Indian ocean in International waters as long as they mind their own business and dont try to become the big daddy we in India have no problem)

No offense to dear Chinese,but most of the projects in my country that were given to Chinese firms,were either delayed,going on too slow or just ended up as broken promises.That was the reason all those projects were given to local contractors.I'm sure Chinese are not like this for other countries,because that would hurt their economy too,since trust is the first rule of business.But I don't know why they did all this,and first we may have been angry about it,and now we should be thankful to them,because they actually showed us that we could have done those projects all by ourselves.Yes maybe slower and with some problems,but that's the first steps of becoming self sufficient.The best example is new oil and gas field under development in Iran.All of them by domestic companies.Some of them already finished.
Again,I hope none of Chinese friends take this as offense,just wanted to state some facts.and on a side note,I love China as a country and its people,and one of my first priorities for travel.Very beautiful country.

As I said,I'm sure China won't be like what I described for other countries,so I wish good luck for both China and Sri Lanka and hope both benefit from this project and deal,equally.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom