What's new

China nuclear tests prompt Uighur campaign.

Next five years, that's what I thought, unless of course, uncle sam and its tentacle in South Asia have something against it.
They cannot stop it even if they wanted to because by building a railway and highway along-side the pipeline the PLA can defend our naval base and supply it by land. It's a crucial step in power projection by China beyond the Mala Straits -- india's dreaded "string of pearls."

First go through my posts and Sino Challengers post....then see who has spewed venom against whom. We congratulate China for its gold medals, their mathematicians and recent research...but hardly find anyone who say anything positive about India. Always talking about India's poverty, IQ, sanitation, being slaves, mocking anything we do.....Its not me who should start with rather few of your compatriots who should.....every now and then if you are going to post about nuking India....I WILL ask, what is stopping you....

You want us to be fair, lets start it both ways. Interpret by going back and reading what they say to us and judge with neutrality. Buddy, Pakistanis are our arch enemies but they do say positive about India, have more friends than Chinese one, we love to hate each other but we try to be nice at the same time.

Its only few times I have to speak in this way.
LOL even comparing india to China is a joke and an insult to China. :rofl: This is what indians fail to understand -- we are not a relationship of equals.

Your countrymen's view of China is injected with a massive dose of inferiority complex and this is blantantly apparent to us, manifesting itself online as jealousy and hostility.

They cannot stop it even if they wanted to because by building a railway and highway along-side the pipeline the PLA can defend our naval base and supply it by land. It's a crucial step in power projection by China beyond the Mala Straits -- india's dreaded "string of pearls."

LOL even comparing india to China is a joke and an insult to China. :rofl: This is what indians fail to understand -- we are not a relationship of equals.

Your countrymen's view of China is injected with a massive dose of inferiority complex and this is blantantly apparent to us, manifesting itself online as jealousy and hostility.
Wrong comparing china to India ia an insult to India. You cant compare Human(India) to slave robots(china).

1、I wish India to host olympic. the following is my reply.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/201194-istanbul-2020-olympics-3.html#post3286258
2、I feel you only concern few chinese attacking india, but you don't want to know many indians attacking China.
3、Pakistanis are your arch enemies? Do you want to live in wars of histroy. We should appeal to peace, not hate in this forum.
Buddy, this is words of my mind.
Pakistan needs development, India needs development, China needs development also. We should abandon the historical grievances. We should try to work for people's happiness.

Their was another member like you sometime back in the forum, who advocated Sino-India friendship, one day a sudden transformation happened, and soon he became one of the most notorious India basher.

When some people asked what happened, he explained its more than enough, Indian's are not going to change, I talk friendship, they talk troll, so that is it, they want it I will give it.

But one thing he failed to notice or pretended to failed to notice was that the time he advocated friendship some of the other Chinese blatantly insulted India using terms which is more than derogatory on the same page, now forcing Indian's to bash in similar manner.

Now what he say is(ok he never say anything about Chinese bashers) when I am talking about friendship why the hell you dare to insult us.

Now you will be thinking why I am telling you this boring story, because I feel you are also going to end up like him, someone just posted an article about China and the next reaction was to nuke India and you believe we should not respond and its not that Chinese dont post anti India articles (just have a good look at the forum).

So the moral is its good that you dont like bashing and historical enmity and more than that like constructive talks, but this forum is not one place to talk friendship, but we people can still have constructive talk, but talk something that really make sense( this so called friendship and nuking is not part of that).

This is one place where some of your Chinese friends are filled with artificial hate against India, they do not have even any reason to hate us.

With Pakistanis we have a complex relation, they to bash us, but they also compliment us so do we, but not the Chinese.

1、I wish India to host olympic. the following is my reply.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/201194-istanbul-2020-olympics-3.html#post3286258
2、I feel you only concern few chinese attacking india, but you don't want to know many indians attacking China.
3、Pakistanis are your arch enemies? Do you want to live in wars of histroy. We should appeal to peace, not hate in this forum.
Buddy, this is words of my mind.
Pakistan needs development, India needs development, China needs development also. We should abandon the historical grievances. We should try to work for people's happiness.

Their was another member like you sometime back in the forum, who advocated Sino-India friendship, one day a sudden transformation happened, and soon he became one of the most notorious India basher.

When some people asked what happened, he explained its more than enough, Indian's are not going to change, I talk friendship, they talk troll, so that is it, they want it I will give it.

But one thing he failed to notice or pretended to failed to notice was that the time he advocated friendship some of the other Chinese blatantly insulted India using terms which is more than derogatory on the same page, now forcing Indian's to bash in similar manner.

Now what he say is(ok he never say anything about Chinese bashers) when I am talking about friendship why the hell you dare to insult us.

Now you will be thinking why I am telling you this boring story, because I feel you are also going to end up like him, someone just posted an article about China and the next reaction was to nuke India and you believe we should not respond and its not that Chinese dont post anti India articles (just have a good look at the forum).

So the moral is its good that you dont like bashing and historical enmity and more than that like constructive talks, but this forum is not one place to talk friendship, but we people can still have constructive talk, but talk something that really make sense( this so called friendship and nuking is not part of that).

This is one place where some of your Chinese friends are filled with artificial hate against India, they do not have even any reason to hate us.

With Pakistanis we have a complex relation, they to bash us, but they also compliment us so do we, but not the Chinese.

Wrong comparing china to India ia an insult to India. You cant compare Human(India) to slave robots(china).

Come on you guys both are the same (slave robots and caste slave).

BWAHAHAHAH......BWAHAHAHAHA....yes we are not equal....Thank god....BTW when are you nuking us.....seems like empty talks just like our leaders.

These so-called indian 'humans' are full of hegemonic desires. We know that first hand. The world would have been a better place without them.
It's because they've been conquered and ruled by two foreign civilizations for 1000 years in total. They even lost control over the homeland of their civilization, the Indus River Valley. They overcompensate for their inferiority complex by deluding themselves and imitating the British Empire's expansionism.

These so-called indian 'humans' are full of hegemonic desires. We know that first hand. The world would have been a better place without them.

But still your countrymen prefer India over Bangladesh for living and risk their life for entering India illegally.

Because of people like you, I sometime thinks India shouldn't have gone in war in 1971 and let Pakistan do what they were doing at the first place. We didn't kill your people, we gave you shelter as refugees, but still you act like this.

For whatever reason we helped you get independence, just remember millions of lives saved by us at that time. May be current generation didn't learn the history better from the previous one.

you dont need to worry , ur country will go under sea in next years, so your countrymen dont need to worry about our hegemonic desires.

Are you talking about Carsharp? I have always wondered what happened to him as well, so my guess is pretty much comfirmed by you. I think sometimes good people should just have to be more tolerating to some others. The whole world is full of people who are ignorant and sensational, but response in the same method is just not the way to do it. Although I wish that I have found better ways, but for now ignoring them works for me because I deep down I know that I am better than bringing myself down to their levels.
"A friends father who was in Nazi concentration camp. He said he once saw a guy at the camp kneeling and praying.
He said 'what are you doing?'
The guy said he was thanking God.
'What could you possibly be thanking God for?'
' I'm thanking God for not making me like them.'"

But the Chinese government is testing nukes in Turkestan instead, which shows that Chinese government considers Turkestan an occupied foreign territory.

Xinjiang has been Chinese territory for the last 2,000 years

The Han Dynasty exercised sovereignty over Xinjiang.

----------

Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In the 2nd century BC, Han China sent Zhang Qian as an envoy to the states in the region, beginning several decades of struggle between the Xiongnu and Han China over dominance of the region, eventually ending in Chinese success. In 60 BC Han China established the Protectorate of the Western Regions (西域都護府) at Wulei (烏壘; near modern Luntai) to oversee the entire region as far west as the Pamir. Tarim Basin was under the influence and control of the Han dynasty."

Govt. White Papers - china.org.cn

"The Xiongnu entered Xinjiang mainly around 176 B.C. The Han was one of the earliest peoples to settle in Xinjiang.

In 101 B.C., the Han empire began to station garrison troops to open up wasteland for cultivation of farm crops in Luntai (Bügür), Quli and some other places. Later, it sent troops to all other parts of Xinjiang for the same purpose. All the garrison reclamation points became the early settlements of the Han people after they entered Xinjiang. Since the Western Regions Frontier Command was established in 60 B.C., the inflow of the Han people to Xinjiang, including officials, soldiers and merchants, had never stopped."

----------

OWQDF.jpg

"two-thousand-year-old Han dynasty watchtower, outside Kuqa (Xinjiang)"

Source: Bradley Mayhew: Travels in Xinjiang

----------

1tGaf.jpg

"Han Dynasty Great Wall in the desert.

Great Wall in the Desert

The remnants of Han Dynasty (206 B.C. – 220 A.D.) Great Wall can be found in the Gobi desert. The section that we will look at is part of a stretch that crossed the desert from Hami to Jiuquan, the Great Wall in this area was made out of layers of reeds and rammed earth and gravel. Two thousand years later, some of the wall remains in reasonable—but weathered—condition. The wall here, and the soldiers who garrisoned it, made the area safer for the traders and pilgrims on the Silk Road."

Source: Beijing Hikers - Special Trips

----------

RXZeH.jpg

"Ruins of a beacon tower of the Han Dynasty in Lop Nur, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region

As the symbol of the strong politics and economy of the Qin (221 BC - 206 BC) and Han (206 BC - 220) Dynasties, Great Wall of the Qin and Han Dynasties was built on the sites of the northern Great Walls of the Qin, Zhao and Yan States of the Warring States Period (476 BC - 221 BC), stretching for over 6,000 kilometers (3,728 miles) from east to west. Related Intro: Qin Dynasty Great Wall, Han Dynasty Great Wall"

Source: Pictures of China Great Wall in Qin and Han Dynasties

----------

1,700-year-old Han Style Tombs Discovered in Xinjiang : Confucius Online – Chinese Culture and Chinese Philosophy.

1,700-year-old Han Style Tombs Discovered in Xinjiang
By nimeitu on 10/1/2010

Several 1700- year-old Han style tombs were unearthed in Kuqa County of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region at a construction site of an underground business street. This is the first time Han style tombs at that age have been found in Xinjiang.

Comparing with tombs discovered in Jiangsu, Shandong, Shaanxi, Henan and Shanxi provinces, these tombs were identified as being built during the Qiuci Kingdom, between the middle of 3rd century and 4th century.

The discovery of these tombs fills a gaping hole concerning the ancient Qiuci Kingdom. They are significant for researching intimate political, commercial and cultural relationships between the Xiyu (western regions) Areas, the ancient Xinjiang region, and central China.

cf4Zj.jpg

The corridor and a door of a side room in the No. 1 tomb

75IA6.jpg

The No. 2 tomb, 2.5 meters high

gLzdz.jpg

Skeletons discovered in the tomb

daZi2.jpg

Skeletons discovered near the front door of the No. 1 tomb

I think India should Pre-Empt and finish is all up once and for all...
By 2016 India would anyway have her missile shield covering the Nation as a whole.....
So even If the the Dog-eaters manage a launch we could intercept that and in exchange We get to vapourize Entire East coast Beijing Shanghai Harbin Chonquing Nanking AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE PARTY HEADQUARTERS
and The Republic of Tibet would serve as a Memorial and a Warning to any DOGS who WISH TO PAINT EMSELVES RED.....

Imagine the Billion Dollar Image of the 3 decker Mushroom Cloud over Shanghai....Japs would Cry in Notalgia....

Back
Top Bottom