What's new

China now 5th largest global investor

Just because some one is rude doesn't mean we have to descend to his/her level. Try attacking his point instead of name calling, country bashing, etc. That has always been my philosophy.

Fair enough. :cheers: (You do realise I never actually insulted anyone though?)

Last edited:
Look at what Challenger says about China in this post.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/71837-thread-closed.html#post1117961

He even calls us "Chinese kommunist dogs". :coffee:

I didn't mean the Chinese people, I meant the Beijing communist regime which always appears to be submissive and apologetic to indians. Does not the regime know that it was india which instigated Washington to attack China through the Yellow sea? Is not the regime aware of the fact that india made the blue print to cause misunderstanding between China and US?

I didn't mean the Chinese people, I meant the Beijing communist regime which always appears to be submissive and apologetic to indians. Does not the regime know that it was india which instigated Washington to attack China through the Yellow sea? Is not the regime aware of the fact that india made the blue print to cause misunderstanding between China and US?

you are far overestimating the power and diplomatic ability of india's government. sounds just like hitler.

Back
Top Bottom