What's new

China, not Pakistan, is India's main threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
LONG LIVE CHINA & PAKISTAN 'S DOSTANA EXACTLY LIKE JOHN ABRAHAM (CHINA)& ABHISEKH BACHAN(PAKISTAN)

Pakistan is living at Chinese and American mercy, the day Chinese God will experience the terrorism from Pakistan they will understand why the world call this 12th failed state as terrorist country.

China already experiences terrorism from ETIM.

Pakistan helps us a great deal, by extraditing ETIM members back to us from across the border.

That is why China is classifed as "low risk" on the Terrorism Risk Index, because we can get them even if they cross the national borders.

India China trade is above 75 bn USD and is expected to be 100 bn USD by 2015

India, China eye trade worth $ 100 bn by 2015 - India News - IBNLive

China Pakistan trade is not even 15bn USD

China, Pakistan trade to reach 15 bln USD by 2015 - People's Daily Online

Internationally, what matters is trade and not sweet statements like I love you, we cant live without each other etc :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

India China trade is above 75 bn USD and is expected to be 100 bn USD by 2015

India, China eye trade worth $ 100 bn by 2015 - India News - IBNLive

China Pakistan trade is not even 15bn USD

China, Pakistan trade to reach 15 bln USD by 2015 - People's Daily Online

Internationally, what matters is trade and not sweet statements like I love you, we cant live without each other etc :rofl:

You're talking business bro.. them don't understand all this.. only thing they understand is "All Weather Friend"
:rofl:

cexh.jpg

gcu-celebrates-pak-china-friendship%20(9)1.JPG

a8298562s.jpg

paksat-1r.jpg

Artists impression of Paksat1, Pakistan's new Communication Satellite, to be launched by China.

Pakistani relationship is based on non-interference in each other's internal affairs, mutual benefit and mutual profit, and because we are neighbors we can help each other achieve our aspirations.

Pakistani relationship is based on non-interference in each other's internal affairs, mutual benefit and mutual profit, and because we are neighbors we can help each other achieve our aspirations.

Hey Rafi buddy, where did you get all those pictures from?

I want to bookmark that website. :tup:

I think a lot of action here ... Why would Pakistan China friendship have any relevance on this thread. Anyways, who cares.

All Pakistani, keep living with sweet statements from Chinese politicians... Trade is not your cup of tea..

adios !!

mmm...well I still buy Pakistani packaged food products and nuts :D Trade is there. Even my cricket bat is Pakistani made.

Nothing wrong with China-Pakistan friendship. Its in fact a good thing.

^^^^^ Keep Importing NUTS from NUTS but remember India is the 2nd largest trading partner of BD after China, not big Gap though b/w China Nd India, so We dont mind how much NUTS and 'Balla' you import from Pakistan :rofl:

Inferiority complex much :azn:

^^^^^ Keep Importing NUTS from NUTS but remember India is the 2nd largest trading partner of BD after China, not big Gap though b/w China Nd India, so We dont mind how much NUTS and 'Balla' you import from Pakistan :rofl:

All I was saying is that Pakistan has trading potential, amid the problems it currently faces. And you were saying?

All I was saying is that Pakistan has trading potential, amid the problems it currently faces. And you were saying?

Thank you bro, your crime was saying something positive, anybody who says anything positive about Pakistan, earns the hostility of most indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom