What's new

China, not Pakistan, is India's main threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC News - 'Rubbish truck' used to transport dead Indian police

A row has broken out in India over the decision to transport three policemen who died fighting Maoist rebels in the state of Chhattisgarh in a rubbish truck.

And this is how you treat your brave policemen - like garbage, treat your own martyrs with respect - rather than worrying about China or Pakistan.

And Pakistan and Sri Lanka have excellent relations also - we are very good friends.
lol you are shying away from my quest of using western masters for your mess.....read explanation from officials for carrying martyrs in a municipal vehicle....

learn english....i said even though we have tamil issue we maintain good relation with SL but you guys are not in good terms with us....

lol you are shying away from my quest of using western masters for your mess.....read explanation from officials for carrying it in a municipal vehicle....

learn english....i said even though we have tamil issue we maintain good relation with SL but you guys are not in good terms with us....

How about this English, you should not worry to much about Pakistan or China - when you treat your brave police like garbage.

And your officials are a disgrace for allowing their bodies to be carried on a garbage truck.

You forgot what you did 5 minutes back?? :rofl:

weren't we talk about drones..??

I'm sure your favorite film is gajni.. lol

short term memory loss

I just feel sorry for those brave police, what would their poor families think.

The PRC and Pakistani relations have never been so good, JF17, nuclear deal, Qing class subs, Lahore Metro and the more than $30 billion worth of investment, launch of Pakistani Communication Satellite, and launch of Spy Satellite.

Pak China Dosti Zindabad. :pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom