What's new

China new helicopter Z-10 revealed

try it again...

Attachments

• Z-10.JPG
    Z-10.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 104
I think they are getting that one with the navy frigates they have ordered.:)

melb4aust said:
I think they are getting that one with the navy frigates they have ordered.:)

Z-10 is for PLA Army instead of PLA Navy. some information said it is equal to euro tiger.

jiangxueen2k said:
Z-10 is for PLA Army instead of PLA Navy. some information said it is equal to euro tiger.

Then what helicopters they are getting with those frigates?:confused: :confused: :confused: surely they are getting some thing.

melb4aust said:
Whats the difference between Z-9c and Z-10:what1:

z-10 is the first gunship for PLA army.in some measures, Z-10 is the china's ah-64 or mi-28. of course, the former is not as powerful as them.
:P

I definately plan on seeing China after university finishes. Amazing place, such nice people, and such brilliant minds.

from getting 150 million farmers out of poverty to developing amazing technology, China is getting back to its heritage, center of great knowledge. Even our Prophet said go to China quest for knowledge, today we see that ancient chinese herbs are equally effective as billion dollar researched drugs that have side effects.

and the chinese muslim imams have such cool beards :D :D

Averröes said:
I definately plan on seeing China after university finishes. Amazing place, such nice people, and such brilliant minds.

from getting 150 million farmers out of poverty to developing amazing technology, China is getting back to its heritage, center of great knowledge. Even our Prophet said go to China quest for knowledge, today we see that ancient chinese herbs are equally effective as billion dollar researched drugs that have side effects.

and the chinese muslim imams have such cool beards :D :D

thank you for your compliments. it seems you know something about china's past and nowsdays. current china results from generations of chinese people's efforts. we are very lucky to have the wise leaders such as mr. mao, mr.deng, mr. jiang and mr. hu in the course of our development. we still need to do more for a more prosperous china with the supports from all of friends like pakistan etc.

best wishes for a better china and a better pak in near future.:P

Back
Top Bottom