What's new

China needs to be transparent in defence issues: USA

With US being the number 1 power and not attacking China (because it can could if it wants to), I see no reason why the Chinese have to develop so much military asset anyway. If it does randomly attack China for no reason, the value of US democracy/constitutions and any other things they have been promoting will go to waste immediately. No-one will trust them anymore.

No US cannot attack China. China may not be able to project power, but China can defend itself. China is a continential power.

US do not attack strong countries. History has show US only attack small and weak countries, like Vietnam, Iraq, A'stan, Somalia etc. (And lost). For big countries, US use proxy method. Like funding every single anti China forces like the Tibetans, Uighers, FLG, using "democracy" to destablized China (Big Failure here too).

US needs to accept China rise. Or it will spend itself into bankruptcy.

No US cannot attack China. China may not be able to project power, but China can defend itself. China is a continential power.

US do not attack strong countries. History has show US only attack small and weak countries, like Vietnam, Iraq, A'stan, Somalia etc. (And lost). For big countries, US use proxy method. Like funding every single anti China forces like the Tibetans, Uighers, FLG, using "democracy" to destablized China (Big Failure here too).

US needs to accept China rise. Or it will spend itself into bankruptcy.

speaking of the failures of democracy activists... warkuo should have significant understanding of this!

With US being the number 1 power and not attacking China (because it can could if it wants to), I see no reason why the Chinese have to develop so much military asset anyway. If it does randomly attack China for no reason, the value of US democracy/constitutions and any other things they have been promoting will go to waste immediately. No-one will trust them anymore.

Would it be little late for China to develop it's military after USA attacking her?

2. Japan attacked Pearl Harbour due to the oil embargo led by America, China, Netherlands and i think the British. Read some history please. If American didn't want to help, why don't they just send some nice hardware to Japan and reap some "imperialist" benefit from it as well?
it is obvious you should learn history. US upheld isolationism at that time. When sino-japanese war began in 1937, US declared they will NEVER get involved in the conflict. UK even launched embargo aganist China to help Japanese.

US started embargo aganist japan only because Japanese waged war against US' allies in Southeast Asia. Malayisa, Sinagpore, (British) Indonesia (Dutch), Indo-China peninsula(French and Britsh)... Japan was about to control the whole pacific ocean. US have no choice rather than wait to die like sitting duck.

5. Why don't China spend it on their population? Chinese government recently proposed a national health reform. It is great. However, every1 only gets about one US dollar. A Chinese peasant pays around 10000 yuan for a standard surgery. Why not help these people first instead of developing some massive weaponary when they don't need it?

USA paid 4%-5% of its GDP in national defense.

China's natonal defense budget accouts for 1.4 of china's economy, which is significantly lower than western countries and our neighbours. in 1990s when defense budget was low, hundreds of military factories and institutes bankrupts or forced to ran civil business.

however, consider that the only way you only about china is china-bashing media, i guess you won't believe it.

As for healthcare? last year, i had a surgery in china and stayed in hospital for six days. do you how much i pay? 4000 yuan, which is equivalent to 600 USD. it is a very good public hospital and its facilities seem to be better than most american hospitals.

at the end, I got over 3000 reimbursement due to my healthcare. i paid 60 yuan (9 USD) every year. the government and the univ paid the rest of healcare bill. back in my undergraduate years, it was totally free. in USA, healthy young man like me need to pay over 1000USD for healthcare. i can't image how much a senior citizen shuld pay. not to mention 50million people don't have healthcare in US.

US do need to learn from cuba and north korea in this aspect.

0304_931032.jpg

it is obvious you should learn history. US upheld isolationism at that time. When sino-japanese war began in 1937, US declared they will NEVER get involved in the conflict. UK even launched embargo aganist China to help Japanese.

US started embargo aganist japan only because Japanese waged war against US' allies in Southeast Asia. Malayisa, Sinagpore, (British) Indonesia (Dutch), Indo-China peninsula(French and Britsh)... Japan was about to control the whole pacific ocean. US have no choice rather than wait to die like sitting duck.

USA paid 4%-5% of its GDP in national defense.

China's natonal defense budget accouts for 1.4 of china's economy, which is significantly lower than western countries and our neighbours. in 1990s when defense budget was low, hundreds of military factories and institutes bankrupts or forced to ran civil business.

however, consider that the only way you only about china is china-bashing media, i guess you won't believe it.

As for healthcare? last year, i had a surgery in china and stayed in hospital for six days. do you how much i pay? 4000 yuan, which is equivalent to 600 USD. it is a very good public hospital and its facilities seem to be better than most american hospitals.

at the end, I got over 3000 reimbursement due to my healthcare. i paid 60 yuan (9 USD) every year. the government and the univ paid the rest of healcare bill. back in my undergraduate years, it was totally free. in USA, healthy young man like me need to pay over 1000USD for healthcare. i can't image how much a senior citizen shuld pay. not to mention 50million people don't have healthcare in US.

US do need to learn from cuba and north korea in this aspect.

0304_931032.jpg

Don't reply to him, except to insult him, because he is not worthy of logic and facts. To dumbass 绿毛,轮子,逗士 I just insult them straight up.

Back
Top Bottom