What's new

China nears military parity with West; India watchful

As i have mentioned in my previous post, It's basically developed as a bunkering port, But with complementary infrastructure mainly for Chinese exports, Given the large scale industrial plans being made in the region

Also just a reminder to your compatriot espousing terrorism on other sovereign nations, That SL is not what it was like in the mid 70's completely unprepared for when the Indira Gandhi regime decided to sponsor terrorists for Indian hegemonic motives in the island, SL armed forces, It's intelligence apparatus and it's people have come a long way.. Infact it wont be LTTE II as he mentioned but LTTE IV, Because SL defeated Indian backed terrorists thrice before completely annihilating them in 2009

And another reminder for him if you please that nearly 2000 Indians went back in body bags for their misadventure along with pieces of one of your PM's

You got me confused here. What is the destination for the exports ??
"But with complementary infrastructure mainly for Chinese exports, Given the large scale industrial plans being made in the region"

Baring a few politicians in Tamilnadu India was done with the LTTE.

You got me confused here. What is the destination for the exports ??
"But with complementary infrastructure mainly for Chinese exports, Given the large scale industrial plans being made in the region"

There will be a massive industrial complex complementing the port infrastructure.. Look it up

Back
Top Bottom