What's new

China must learn that size only gets you so far

We share wealth with our allies like Pakistan and Cambodia and we crush our enemies like india and Vietnam. China is here to change the world and anybody standing in our way will cease to exist!

We have sacrificed our blood to save Cambodian brothers from the devil Pol Pot - Khmer Rouge, a Chinese ally.
We will not allow China to do so again in Cambodia.
Khmer Rouge remnants still longer, but it is not enough to again serve your selfish interests.

Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument, Pnom Penh Capital, Cambodia:
6243613-Cambodia_Vietnam_Friendship_Monument_Phnom_Penh_Phnom_Penh.jpg

6243616-Cambodia_Vietnam_Friendship_Monument_Phnom_Penh_Phnom_Penh.jpg

6241722-Independence_Monument_Phnom_Penh_Phnom_Penh.jpg

There's an old saying in Chinese foreign service: "Different diplomats for different functions". I suppose such diplomat was chosen for a reason. :smokin:

@ WuMao

Like I said if he did say that then it's a stupid statement and he should and will be reprimanded. However I didn't get the feeling from the OP's article.

Chinese even behaved badly with Indian counter parts. What ever rules you may follow when it comes to world stage nobody cares for arrogance of yours :smokin:
Which is evident from the recent SCS and East Sea disputes.

Looks like somebody's feeling inferior from 1962 ;)

We share wealth with our allies like Pakistan and Cambodia and we crush our enemies like india and Vietnam. China is here to change the world and anybody standing in our way will cease to exist!

This false flagger always trolls no need to reply.

Chinese even behaved badly with Indian counter parts. What ever rules you may follow when it comes to world stage nobody cares for arrogance of yours :smokin:
Size only gets you so far...... but our 3000 nukes gets us even further! :)

india and Vietnam will learn the hard way how quickly China can wipe our enemies away.

And nobody will save india or Vietnam because they deep down are happy to see you go down :cry:

Understand one thing once and for all sinochallenger,the word nuke is also the end of ur middle kingdom.

Sure, coming from a notorious China basher. :argh:

Well China could have easily created an eastern version of NATO in the coming two decades if it had been a bit patient. But its policies simply didn't wait for the right time.

Sukhoi_30mki and timetravel are the 2 worst Indians on this forum.
Absolute clowns of the highest order.

All they do is bash china.....on every china thread!

And please tell me what does Sinochallenged do all the time in every non-Chinese, non-Pakistani thread?

I never thought Chinese diplomats would stoop this low,I mean really size = strength? then explain to me how were you losing to Japan China? :D,but anyways I never expected Chinese diplomats think size is strength, it all relies on tactics and terrain but I guess the only thing that the Chinese can do is a human wave (no offense to smart Chinese people)

Size only gets you so far...... but our 3000 nukes gets us even further! :)

india and Vietnam will learn the hard way how quickly China can wipe our enemies away.

And nobody will save india or Vietnam because they deep down are happy to see you go down :cry:

Even though you have 3000 nukes the Indian army can easily wipe out China in ease if the Indians have skilled generals, secondly even though you have the advantage of nukes some nations will fight for India like Vietnam as you said you're going to wipe out India and Vietnam, another thing is of the terrain tell me would you expect a nuke to hit India instead of some rocky mountains? Again you're not thinking the Indians have nukes too meaning they can fire their own nukes right back at you,now don't think you'll beat the Indians by numbers cause if China was the oppresor they would lose in months thanks to the Himalayas splitting China and India, the Chinese troops would have a hard time getting through even if airborne, and passing through neutral nations will make other nations go to war with China too, opening more flanks, making China split their troops which is basically harder to protect.

I guess its alright. China is a new power, and sometimes, states tend to behave immaturely if they are not used to power projection. China has just started out to influence the world, so it must be patient. Power projection can only be done through diplomacy, not by making insulting comments. China has a bright future and a long way to go. So they need to be patient and be a little more tactful in dealing with situations. They should also learn from the US, that in order to develop and be successful, the immediate region around the country needs to be peaceful. That is a pre-requisite to becoming a superpower. China's diplomacy has improved leaps and bounds, but there is much to learn. Am sure they will, they are quite fast at doing that.

There are morons everywhere in this world, even chinese does (I am not referring to the what the OP Say, but the poster)

They are typical 50 cents gang, which the Chinese government paid to leave comment in internet forum for Pro-China replies.

YOu honestly think if china start a global thermonuclear war, would China survive where the rest of the world got blown apart??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom