What's new

China mulling 'small scale military ops' against India: Media :

And if war breaks out, I am sure that you will join tiny chinese soldiers to take your revenge against sanghi Indians lead by a Sanghi Modi. Get ready.

All the assumptions are that China will attack.
if China attacks, what's stopping India from liberating Tibet?

How will China protect both Tibet in face of Indian onslaught as well as protect SCS?

Don't worry for China. By small scale we mean only half of Indian population will die from radioactive exposure in the first few days.

This is completely in line with Mega fart of chinese official issuing warnings three times a day. More they get humiliated, more harsh the warning becomes.

India wants war.

China is under the delusion that they are the ones getting ready for war.
In fact it's India which has planned this meticulously to destroy Chinese reputation and restrict them to other side of SCS.
The best way to get rid of 50 billion dollar trade deficit is forcing China to attack India.

In the end India will not only kick some commie butt but also destroy the Chinese business in India.
I am so glad we agree India wants war. It will not be 1962. That was only a conventional war. This time our nuclear forces will eradicate our enemies without leaving POW.

I am so glad we agree India wants war. It will not be 1962. That was only a conventional war. This time our nuclear forces will eradicate our enemies without leaving POW.

But next year Chinese Vivo will be sponsoring Indian Premier League from which your under ocean brothers the Pakistani are banned

If only Xi has half the testicles you possess - we would be seeing some action.

All the assumptions are that China will attack.
if China attacks, what's stopping India from liberating Tibet?

How will China protect both Tibet in face of Indian onslaught as well as protect SCS?

Few precision attack of Brahmos to cut Tibet off from china. It shall be followed by a land attack to flush chinese troops out in Brahmaputra tributary and make Tibet a free nation once again.

Xi underestimated India...and now paying the price. But don't expect him to keep quite. India should be ready for any eventuality. Diplomatic solution is what is required between India and China with both forces withdrawing simultaneously...war should be the last resort.
Already too late. Beijing has chosen to decapitate Delhi with nukes. The clean and humane option. Then we can discuss the terms of your surrender.

This is not a new news. You think PLA haven't been to drawing board for 2 months contemplating military action? But it seems always their scenarios or script to mount an assault failed. Now which army of the world will give ample time for opposing party to dig in defenses and call reinforcements? That will only increase attrition rate of aggressor.

It's like playing chess with itself, PLA hasn't yet figured out conducive outcome. I bet Indian army's 9 para cross border surgical strikes in P0K also added new dimension for Chinese.

In my opinion, PLA has advantage in War but not in small scale limited confrontation.

still stuck will joke called surgical strike :lol:

any source of your claim..

What is your source for 80% of forces being deployed against Pakistan? You yourself answered the question you raised in this post by your previous post.

Few precision attack of Brahmos to cut Tibet off from china. It shall be followed by a land attack to flush chinese troops out in Brahmaputra tributary and make Tibet a free nation once again.

True.
Somehow China is forgetting Bramhos which has positioned just for this scenario.

Hopefully Xi & his comrades in arms have also forgotten about Bramhos and attack us :D

Already too late. Beijing has chosen to decapitate Delhi with nukes. The clean and humane option. Then we can discuss the terms of your surrender.

I don't reply to false floggers. Try somewhere bachu.

i will personally keep u my slave once we win the war. and your chinese fake equipments fail miserably.
.we will buy off the shelf hardware to librate hongkong and muslim . we will divide you in many parts.

you will be nuked to stoneage.

well we have nothing much to loose. but all of you will starve .
Indian fission bombs can only be carried by aircraft. But India will have no aircraft or even cities after the first wave of Dongfeng strikes. The follow up strikes will reduce Indian population to a few hundred only. Cannibalism will be the only way to survive for them.

i am not unable to understand why China didnt tried to take back its territory between 1962-2017 despite knowing 80% of their military is deployed against Pakistan?
Because the highest mountians are in the way. The PLA "victory" in 1962 wasn't really a victory. We don't know what it is. PLA made their way to Arunachal Pradesh, which is still claimed by China. And moved away, and called a unilateral ceasefire. Why? India didn't have many troops on the Indian Tibet border in 1962 and still don't. In 1962 Indian army had 200k troops. India was not prepared to war with China. No one expected Mao to attack India. After the whole hindi-chini bhai bhai episode. He did attack India, the back drop of the Cuban missile crises to get detract attention likiliy. India responded with heavy move of Infantry and the PLA, even though the WERE on Arunachal Pradesh, moved out before the Indian army could give them a bloody nose. AFter the war, the PLA released that the Indian army could kick their ***, since they had the terran advantage. PLA/CPC then made quick visits to Pakistan resulting in the Sino-Pak alliance against India which itself set off India to militarize and India was almost prepared for the 1965 war.
Bottom line. China, can not fight over the mountians, since Han mainland is NOT tibet. Lhasa is closer to Delhi than it is to Beijing. PLA would fight India down to the last Pakistani before fighting India directly. India can move at the most 200k troops to the Indo-Tibet border. Not all combat more support than anything. So maybe 50k combat troops. PLA can move a lot less troops. They can move 5 million into Lhasa but not to the mountains. The Indians have a natural terran advantage.
This is also why India has 70% of the land arsenal pointed towards Pakistan. Pakistan is wildcard that could fight for China, or America. And in the cold war, Pakistan was and is an ally of China and America.
So to answer your question. China can not take Arunachal Pradesh. They do not have the advantage of their quantity in this arena.

still stuck will joke called surgical strike :lol:

ISPR may have declared it a Joke in Pakistan but real military planners of PLA won't go by words of a nation that ......... leave it. India is in "claimed Chinese territory" for two months. Just ask yourself what Indian Army can do to you.

Back
Top Bottom