What's new

China mulling 'small scale military ops' against India: Media :

You are the one who is real coward here, don't have even courage to show your real flag ,you wanna be Indian NRI.

I will submit my birth certificate, passport, adhaar, PAN card and what not, only if others followed suit..

In the mean time force this issue here on the PDF involving Moderators, instead of just whining about it in a futile manner.

upload_2017-8-5_15-1-3.jpeg

[QUOTEhrBeast, post: 9737622, member: 37014"]He is not coward but a realistic Indian. Too many Indian are blind by nationalistic and ego. This is Indian downfall. :enjoy:[/QUOTE]

I bet he is Pakistani NRI Muslims.
I know my country people well. I have been facing many opposition parties people those who criticized Indian Govt.
But this guy has special jeans in his blood.And all mods here are enjoying or ignoring this false flager posts just because he insult India.

small operation? just look at the scale of our army deployment, this will be very very big.

I even don't bother to tell our strategy here, pretty much simple. In doklam, we will destroy every india air field, missle field, army quarters etc with blanket firing power coverage, then hundred of armed drones will stay above india sky day and light to attack supply line, leave those thousands of india's malnourished, primitive mountain soldiers high and dry. Soon they will cannibalize with each other, until the last one starve to death. The whole process will take roughly one month.

In the mean time , our tank division will march toward kashimir and liberate it, then take a detour eastward to totally cut off india's chicken neck. I will leave the rest for people's imagination.

Attached is one pr0poganda clip to show china is combat readiness.
http://bbs.tianya.cn/post-333-1204198-1.shtml

Last edited:
How is China avoiding a war being an aggressor first?

By initiating a war, China is, au contrario, a valiant nation which wants to push back Indian by use of force, something that is lacking from Indian side who reduced its soldier strength from Doklam and is now advocating for diplomacy:

Engaging with China diplomatically to find a solution: India on Doklam standoff

A coward nation would not start a war.
Source>>

Advocating for "diplomacy" is illegitimate when a country precedes that act with a military incursion into a disputed or sovereign territory, the undertaking of which is sufficient to serve as a casus belli for a military response. India would need to pull all of its troops out of Doklam before it could resolutely state that China no longer has a viable pretext for a military response; unfortunately, not all reports are corroborating your claim that India indeed has begun withdrawing troops.

In the end India will not only kick some commie butt but also destroy the Chinese business in India.

I'm not certain that your leaders share the same chauvinistic bravado as you do.

Ah yes finally! Indians at PDF have been bragging about how strong they have become since 1962. Well, we the Pakistanis will remain curious spectators until we see a threat to our joint ventures with China, coming from India, at which time we will ensure to fulfill India's dream of the 2.5 fronts war. Oh how orgasmic it is!

:pakistan::china:
:cheers:
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

small operation? just look at the scale of our army deployment, this will be very very big.

I even don't bother to tell our strategy here, pretty much simple. In doklam, we will destroy every india air field, missle field, army quarters etc with blanket firing power coverage, then hundred of armed drones will stay above india sky day and light to attack supply line, leave those thousands of india's malnourished, primitive mountain soldiers high and dry. Soon they will cannibalize with each other, until the last one starve to death. The whole process will take roughly one month.

In the mean time , our tank division will march toward kashimir and liberate it, then take a detour eastward to totally cut off india's chicken neck. I will leave the rest for people's imagination.
i will personally keep u my slave once we win the war. and your chinese fake equipments fail miserably.
.we will buy off the shelf hardware to librate hongkong and muslim . we will divide you in many parts.

you will be nuked to stoneage.

well we have nothing much to loose. but all of you will starve .

How is China avoiding a war being an aggressor first?

By initiating a war, China is, au contrario, a valiant nation which wants to push back Indian by use of force, something that is lacking from Indian side who reduced its soldier strength from Doklam and is now advocating for diplomacy:

Engaging with China diplomatically to find a solution: India on Doklam standoff

A coward nation would not start a war.
Source>>

A coward Nation will not oppose and will not do things on firm feeting. It was not the nation but previous coward leadership which failed in the past.

India is just reciprocating to what China did ...they reduced First ....we reduced later. An intelligent nation run by civilians will always avoid war. A country ruler by boots and or undemocratic rulers will not be too intelligent.

In a month time.....u must come back and appreciate the current leadership....( But for u ....just like Pakistanis , your religion comes first )

Ah yes finally! Indians at PDF have been bragging about how strong they have become since 1962. Well, we the Pakistanis will remain curious spectators until we see a threat to our joint ventures with China, coming from India, at which time we will ensure to fulfill India's dream of the 2.5 fronts war. Oh how orgasmic it is!

:pakistan::china:
:cheers:
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha: another warning? Funny and borning!!! Come up with something better!!!

Advocating for "diplomacy" is illegitimate when a country precedes that act with a military incursion into a disputed or sovereign territory, the undertaking of which is sufficient to serve as a casus belli for a military response. India would need to pull all of its troops out of Doklam before it could resolutely state that China no longer has a viable pretext for a military response; unfortunately, not all reports are corroborating your claim that India indeed has begun withdrawing troops.

According to the news China is taking this initiative to grab Indians by their collar and throw them away. And this is while the Indians are bullish on diplomacy.

Mere pretexts don't serve any purpose (viable or otherwise) and the Chinese are preparing for a short war (as per the article)

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

China has beaten India indirectly by repeatedly backing Masood Azhar (in the UNO) to India's detriment.
It is still maintaining 51 billion trade surplus with India.
It stopped Tibet Mansarover Yatra for Indian Pilgrims.
No NSG for India - thanks to China.

India is a sore looser.

Your Xi has no b@lls Comrade.
He knows what will happen to him if he tries to poke. Pop will go your projects in CPEC. ;)
Looool you think India can stop CPEC. You can't stop your wives from sleeping around let alone stop CPEC

According to the news China is taking this initiative to grab Indians by their collar and throw them away. And this is while the Indians are bullish on diplomacy.

Mere pretexts don't serve any purpose (viable or otherwise) and the Chinese are preparing for a short war (as per the article)

Doklam Stand oFF:- New warning Guys!!

The pretext of this potential conflict would be New Delhi's military incursion into disputed (and according to others, Chinese) territory, an unilateral decision that to this day remains an unprecedented and unwarranted move. There is no debate, even amongst India's leaders, which party here took the initiative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom