What's new

China Military Warns of Confrontation Over Seas

haha....... hard to have territorial dispute when one country gives away its territory as a "gift" to China :azn:

A couple clarifications---
a) China has settled land border demarcations with all its neighbors except India.
b) There was a land swap between Pakistan and China when the two sides agreed on the border settlement. It so happens that India also claims that piece of territory currently in China's possession.

A couple clarifications---
a) China has settled land border demarcations with all its neighbors except India.
b) There was a land swap between Pakistan and China when the two sides agreed on the border settlement. It so happens that India also claims that piece of territory currently in China's possession.

india want to steal land from everyone.
bunch of thieves.

india is turning into a global bullying thug.
thuggary at its finest.

From the article

Is there any country, China does not have territorial dispute with?:hitwall:

Just how many countries are in Africa and South America? None of them have territorial dispute with China. Now, I have a question, is there any neighbour which does not have quarrels with mother india?

Umm...Canada, Denmark, Germany, UK, South Africa, Brazil,...

Uh oh I just heard that China wants a foothold in Iceland which would lead to claims to Arctic area which is claimed by countries you just named. I'm sorry to embarrassed you for this.

Just how many countries are in Africa and South America? None of them have territorial dispute with China. Now, I have a question, is there any neighbour which does not have quarrels with mother india?

I also have one question for you. How many neighbors with whom Mother India has quarrels falls in Alert status of Failed state Index ??

Failed-states-index-2011.png

List of countries by Failed States Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many neighbors with whom communist China has quarrels falls in Alert status of Failed state Index ??

Logic is simple, India has quarrels with rogue nations while communist china has quarrels with civilized nations.

Burma, sri lanka( only problem is fising ground), nepal and bhutan. 4 out of 7,

BTW. Your mother Bangladesh have only two neighbour and there are no dispute between your mother bangladesh and myanmar or between your mother bangladesh and India. Am I right?

I'm made to understand here that China does not understand the meaning of a warning.

From the article

Is there any country, China does not have territorial dispute with?:hitwall:

China has a long coastline and borderline dude + some aggressive nations, such as india surrounding it! Have you had your elementary education completed?

Just dish out the warnings and intensify them if needed so the violators who want to jump the red lights will not take their abrasive actions as routine

So is every country in the group of 6. Each country also has disputes with the other 5 countries. Can you understand that logic?

how can you expect more from the indians?

:cheers::china::pakistan:

These disputes are involving 6 countries, are there any personal reasons to single out China?

You are right. There are 6 countries involved, but none of them is threatening other with an armed conflict as an initiative to solve this problem. China is. That is why China is singled out. Because it is trying to bully its way through the lot.

China has a long coastline and borderline dude + some aggressive nations, such as india surrounding it! Have you had your elementary education completed?

Just dish out the warnings and intensify them if needed so the violators who want to jump the red lights will not take their abrasive actions as routine

how can you expect more from the indians?

:cheers::china::pakistan:

Please stop digressing from the topic. India is not a party to this dispute and the only interest India may have will be to prop up friendly governments. It is India's rights. Now to come to the relevant part of it, China keeps on sending warnings because it is very well known inside and outside of China that China cannot afford any military conflict. Forget war, it cannot even afford a skirmish. Even a single skirmish will be enough to polarize the neighbourhood further against China and East of Pakistan, there will be no friend (you can even count North Korea out, the nuisance value that it plays for you is diminishing very fast & even Myanmaar is gone and Cambodia is on the way). So the communist party should not try any misadventure based on some Ming claims and see the light of the day. Chinese communist party needs to respect the neighbouring countries and not treat them like it does its own people. Because outside China, the communist party can do nothing!

Once again, India is not the topic here. And by the way, with Ms. Su Kyi gaining the legitimacy that she deserves in Myanmaar and with U.K, Europe, US and now India already thawing up to them, you better worry about the Jamaati idea of Bangladesh than worrying about India. Shoooosh now.

:lol: nice one

PRC Dept of warnings

india - check
vietnam- check
russia- check
philipines- check
usa - check

Malaysia- Pending
Indonasia-Pending
Botswana Pending
Brazil Pending
Brunei Pending