What's new

China Military Planes Lead to Tripling of Japan Jet Scrambles

Yeah, US never left Russian planes alone, as your holy advise above asking Chinese to leave US spies alone. That is your reply what I want to see. Kiddo.
Of course we did left them alone. Show everyone a list of how many Soviet Bear recon bombers were shot down off Alaska and how many Soviet 'fishing' trawlers were sunk by the USN. The child here is still -- YOU.

Of course we did left them alone. Show everyone a list of how many Soviet Bear recon bombers were shot down off Alaska and how many Soviet 'fishing' trawlers were sunk by the USN. The child here is still -- YOU.

So your choice of English words "to leave them alone" is "not to shoot them down", eh? Definitely showing violent psycho-mind.

This is how you never leave them alone from Canadian border down to Miami, or from Alaska down to Mexico.

tu95msandf15c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

By the way kiddo, while you and your country people rushing to our beaches and settled on Pulau Bidong, I was already out of college working.

So your choice of English words "to leave them alone" is "not to shoot them down", eh? Definitely showing violent psycho-mind.

This is how you never leave them alone from Canadian border down to Miami, or from Alaska down to Mexico.
We can conclude that you failed to find a single incident of a US interception of a Soviet recon flight in international airspace that ended in weapons fire. So yes, in international airspace, just as the Soviets claimed the right to be there, we also claim the same right, we just happened to be on the same course as they were...:lol:

Looky here, kid. You made a stink about the Japanese response of Chinese aircrafts by saying that this is in international airspace. You did not know the Soviets used to do the same to US. In the end, you ended up looking the fool.

We can conclude that you failed to find a single incident of a US interception of a Soviet recon flight in international airspace that ended in weapons fire. So yes, in international airspace, just as the Soviets claimed the right to be there, we also claim the same right, we just happened to be on the same course as they were...:lol:

I never made such claim of shooting at others, it is all your words trying to debunk on nothing made by me.You just love to shoot at hot air, don''t you.

Looky here, kid. You made a stink about the Japanese response of Chinese aircrafts by saying that this is in international airspace. You did not know the Soviets used to do the same to US. In the end, you ended up looking the fool.

Again you are totally wrong by making empty minded assumption, I have been following the cold war events even before you were born. Kiddo, you should be a matured grown up man now, don't talk like a kid.

So what? We do not deny what those flights were doing. If anything, those are legitimate reconnaissance flights, not spying. The personnel are UNIFORMED military members, not civilians. So as long they remain in international airspace, they are to be left alone.

okay, so you have no problem if Russian and Chinese flights do peaceful spying (''reccon'') flights near the Pacific and Atlantic waters not far from American coastline?

at any rate, why do U.S. aircrafts have to patrol the waters of the South China sea and water bodies surrounding it? Is there something special which they are looking for? Seems more provocative to me than anything else -especially when they know it irritates the Chinese.

Again you are totally wrong by making empty minded assumption, I have been following the cold war events even before you were born. Kiddo, you should be a matured grown up man now, don't talk like a kid.
I doubt that. In a manner of speaking, I am sort of a 'veteran' of the Vietnam War since I survived the 1968 Tet Offensive in Sài Gòn. I was in East Berlin when East Germany existed and worked around nuclear weapons when I was in the USAF. So if you know what happened during the Cold War when it comes to Soviet recon flights off the US, you would not have made that silly comment in post 12 regarding international airspace. Your ignorance about these Soviet flights is revealed when you tried to portray US as trigger happy by asking the supposedly hypothetical question if China make such recon flights off the American coasts.

I would like to see US reaction if Chinese planes and ships spying everyday on Guam and Haiwaii and US navy bases on east coast.
If you know that the Soviets routinely flew recon flights off US coasts, you would not have made that comment, which plainly revealed your ignorance about what goes on during the Cold War, because if China does send recon aircrafts and ships to any US territory, as long as China remain in international waters or airspace, NOTHING would happen, just as how really nothing happened when the Soviets did it.

So stop pretending to be what you are not.

okay, so you have no problem if Russian and Chinese flights do peaceful spying (''reccon'') flights near the Pacific and Atlantic waters not far from American coastline?
None at all.

at any rate, why do U.S. aircrafts have to patrol the waters of the South China sea and water bodies surrounding it? Is there something special which they are looking for?
Yes, we can tell or at least infer with at least 60-70% accuracy of what is the response time to an attack based upon EM activities. Am not going into any more details than that.

Seems more provocative to me than anything else -especially when they know it irritates the Chinese.
It is 'provocative' in the sense that what we want to 'provoke' are those EM activities. But any irritation by the Chinese defense is purely incidental and of course inevitable.

your casual dismissal of it shows your hidden animosity towards the PRC

blatant double standards is what it is.....I hope Chinese aircraft does a low fly-by over you, and the pilot waves and does the macarena :lol:

your casual dismissal of it shows your hidden animosity towards the PRC
My antagonism for the PRC has never been hidden.

blatant double standards is what it is.....I hope Chinese aircraft does a low fly-by over you, and the pilot waves and does the macarena :lol:
No double standards here. If the Soviets did the same thing to US like we did to them and China, then China today is certainly free and have the right to reciprocate as long as Chinese flights stay in international airspace and Chinese ships in international waters. NEVER have I advocated anything else. The double standards charge is absurd.

Its make me sad when i hear something like disturbance between China and Japan
This is my dream to see China and Japan Joining hands
I hope you too dream of India - Pakistan joining hands as I do.

@Members of this thread, there is no Japanese member here voicing their issue, why would we discus on some thing thats not our problem.
If the Japs wanted us to solve the issue, then alone lets get involved.
Also in non of the information provided by the OP, its mentioned that the Chinese intruded Jap air space. So lets call it a day and discuse some thing that concerns us.

Back
Top Bottom