What's new

China MANPADS shoot down Jordan's F-16 in Iraqi (ISIS video)

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
独家:ISIS导弹命中约旦战机视频曝光 疑遭中国FN-6导弹击落
Video: China MANPADS shoot down Jordan's F-16 in Iraqi (ISIS video)
  1. I dislike ISIS.
  2. I never support ISIS.
  3. I dislike ISIS using Chinese weapons.
  4. Just a internet video(ISIS), Jordan's F-16 shot down by China MANPADS (FN-6 ? or HY-5 ?) and the pilot captured by ISIS.
233628fpqtylsiqqibprw6.jpg

211546lbcx0uv7kekxcigx.jpg

56660.jpg
56661.jpg
55550.jpg

55555.jpg

Last edited:
I see they can shoot down planes from the past.

In case, people still wondering what I'm referring to. This is old footage.

Wrong footage. The F-16 had a technical issue, lost altitude and got hit by a lucky shot.

:D Lucky shot is also a shot, i just care which missile ?
Don't worry China is not to blame... blame rest with those who facilitated the logistics of Chinese weapons into Iraq.
On this forum.. propaganda is against Pakistan's friendly state Turkey but all of this comes directly to Iraq ports and state ship it to terrorists... who are there to destabilize Arab states, which are not religiously aligned with Iran.
I guess recent dip in oil prices would hamper terror activities of Daish.

FN-6.

As a friend of China i'd ask MSS to stop weapons supply to these dirt bags. The day they show up in Xinjiang, you'll have a nasty blow back at your hands. If they can shoot down an F-16, they can also shoot down anything PLAAF flies.
Of course China didn't sell any weapon to ISIS, BeiJing has good relationships with Iraqi government & Kurds and right now still provide weapons to their soldiers to against ISIS. But u knew, China can't ask other Gulf States who bought FN-6 from China before, as far as i knew like Qatar. Don't blame me, i just tell a truth here.

Other Gulf States r also a big customer for China Norinco & Poly etc.

Last edited:
1. These are two missiles, the top one is FN-6, while the second picture shows SA-7 ,HN-5 or QW-1; the shot down scene shows that the second picture, so it is SA-7, HN-5 or QW-1 shot down the F-16
2. There is no evidence as @Horus said F-16 is down due to technical issue, at the moment it is only American propaganda, as the CVR and debris are in ISIS's hand, while the US has nothing to support their idea. To me, for the old F-16A/B which lacks electronics to guide bombs, it may need the plane fly low and slow for high accurate attacks. Anyway, we need more data to get any conclusion
3. If it is SA-7, then most probable from Assad which ISIS captured from previous war, while if it is HN-5 or QW-1, then it is more complicated. ISIS can not get weapons from China directly, and we have sold these weapons to some countries legally but not including Syria, so some countries have illegally sent these weapons to the terrorists against Assad government.

Both video are not related to the F-16 incidents and both video are a year old. So both are fake. if you google Syria and manpad. You can easily find both video are regarding other incident of downing helo an Syria Mig. Not the F-16z

Both video are not related to the F-16 incidents and both video are a year old. So both are fake. if you google Syria and manpad. You can easily find both video are regarding other incident of downing helo an Syria Mig. Not the F-16z
Where is the shot-down mig video? Can you give a link?

Last edited:
It's obvious some rich states are supporting them. Captured ammunition doesn't last forever.

1. These are two missiles, the top one is FN-6, while the second picture shows SA-7 ,HN-5 or QW-1; the shot down scene shows that the second picture, so it is SA-7, HN-5 or QW-1 shot down the F-16
2. There is no evidence as @Horus said F-16 is down due to technical issue, at the moment it is only American propaganda, as the CVR and debris are in ISIS's hand, while the US has nothing to support their idea. To me, for the old F-16A/B which lacks electronics to guide bombs, it may need the plane fly low and slow for high accurate attacks. Anyway, we need more data to get any conclusion
3. If it is SA-7, then most probable from Assad which ISIS captured from previous war, while if it is HN-5 or QW-1, then it is more complicated. ISIS can not get weapons from China directly, and we have sold these weapons to some countries legally but not including Syria, so some countries have illegally sent these weapons to the terrorists against Assad government.

2. The F-16 used was ex Belgian AF updated F-16 with full guided and standoff munitions attack capability. Unlikely to be taken down by the FN-6 unless.. as said; it was a lucky shot.

Back
Top Bottom