What's new

China makes modifications to Russian Salyut AL-31F jet engine

Tu-4 was indeed reverse engineered from American B-29 that made emergency landing in Soviet territory after bombing raids on Manchukuo and Japan.

I think china has fully assimilate the AL-31F/ FN... They maybe secretly producing their own... You may track new fighter aircraft but u can't track engines produced.....

Watch the 2nd image, does it not feel as if the woman is gesturing the size of the man's 'organ' and the man gesturing the size and shape of the woman's 'organ'???

Lol.. MILF..

What they did is to extend the lifespan of the original AL-31F, because we still have a good number J-11A and J-10A using AL-31F, so better to make it useful rather constantly buying the new one.

Both Russia and USA copied German weapons and then modified them but when white people do it the world has to accept their weapons as indigenous and when non-white do it then it is called "COPY or stealing technology".

Stealing enemy tech is good, stealing freinds tech is cheating, bwckstabbing. how China feel if pakistan copy fc1 and sell it to africa.

where u studied english? madarsa? I am talking x you are understandING Y.

What is this ?? running out of troll views :lol:
You should bear the replies as well after giving such nonsense views.
Stealing enemy tech is good, stealing freinds tech is cheating, bwckstabbing. how China feel if pakistan copy fc1 and sell it to africa.

BTW i am really poor in English, cuz its not my language. lets just take a look at your SUPER ENGLISH SKILLS from last two posts such as (bwckstabbing, africa, freinds, pakistan, english, understandING etc. etc. )

Alas ... you wasted ur parents money and ur time as well. :disagree:

where u studied english? madarsa? I am talking x you are understandING Y.

A "madarsa" I think you mean a madrassa. A madrassa is a place of religous teaching and holy to many, so before you try to take the pi.. at least think of the consequences. What if I asked you to where you picked up your excellent grammar, in a mandir, how would you feel.

so in India stealling from strangers are fine?

Back
Top Bottom