What's new

China Made Trains to Mumbai - India

@Kinetic

Rolling stocks for phase 1 were built by a consortium of MELCO, Hyundai Rotem and Mitsubishi Corporation at initially built in South Korea and then later in Banglore by BEML by Tot

Bombardier built it only in the second phase,ya u r right here

Which is why Governor Schwarzeneggar recently came to China to purchase our high speed rails technology for California?

Is that our fault?? Also, don't get me wrong my point was that chinese stuff are always lowest priced.

Why is India buying known cheap stuff like a train ?

Simply because its cheap. We in India don't discriminate things due to china etc.

There are BEML (Bharat Earth Movers Limited) A Govt. of India co.

And Canadian co. "Bombardier" which manufactures Metro Trains in India itself.

Proof of my statement.

Railway Gazette: Bombardier unveils Indian-built metro car

Bombardier’s railway production unit in India goes on stream

Projects Monitor :: BEML to deliver first coach to Bangalore Metro in October

@Kinetic

Rolling stocks for phase 1 were built by a consortium of MELCO, Hyundai Rotem and Mitsubishi Corporation at initially built in South Korea and then later in Banglore by BEML by Tot

Bombardier built it only in the second phase,ya u r right here

Thanks for the confirmation.

Is that our fault?? Also, don't get me wrong my point was that chinese stuff are always lowest priced.

Simply because its cheap. We in India don't discriminate things due to china etc.

Proof of my statement.

Its not just cheaper, the quality of the trains would be close to what Bombardier produces. India is benefiting from China's rail advancement :tup:

Proof of my statement.

Maybe I should've made it clearer. Schwarzeneggar isn't importing actual trains from China. He is getting a deal for TECH TRANSFER. Meaning that all parts of the train will be made in the U.S., creating tens of thousands of new jobs in California.

Maybe I should've made it clearer. Schwarzeneggar isn't importing actual trains from China. He is getting a deal for TECH TRANSFER. Meaning that all parts of the train will be made in the U.S., creating tens of thousands of new jobs in California.

Dear TATA... some time truth is bitter.. we have to keep moving.. if china is providing some sophisticated train we should take it... If they deny like America yes we should accuse them.. and further all of China's Products are not Bad... atleast trading at this level will be a competitive one...

We thank china for this...

@siegecrossbow. . . you are the sweetest chinese member i ever seen:smitten:

Some pics of Metro Trains Made in India by

BEML (Bharat Earth Movers Limited) - Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India Co.

BEML is Asia's second-largest manufacturer of earth moving equipment, and it controls 70% of India's market in that sector.:cheers:

And also the pics of Canadian Co. "Bombardier" which also manufactures Metro Trains in India itself.

india-metro-car-2009-9-11-5-10-22.jpg

2003082101680201.jpg

BEML.jpg

1209200913.jpg

7-bombardier-unit.jpg

BT-4039-MOVIA_Delhi-LT.jpg

Jeez - you would have thought the authorities in Bombay would have learned their lesson after the spectacular failure of the King Long Chinese buses. They should have spent the extra dough and got the coaches and subs from Japan or Korea.

Back
Top Bottom