What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

Awww, don't get so triggered baby mulatto. You said dumb and stupid is different. So you gotta prove it mate. Lolol.
Seems like you are a mulatto seeing how I go with your mom, son, you are part of the genre now LOL all that when your mom listen to Cold Chiesel's Kheshan and doing what the song said

Seems like you are a mulatto seeing how I go with your mom, son, you are part of the genre now LOL all that when your mom listen to Cold Chiesel's Kheshan and doing what the song said

Here my friend is how you dissect an idiot. When he can't bullshit anymore, he posts a youtube mv. Lolololol

Here my friend is how you dissect an idiot. When he can't bullshit anymore, he posts a youtube mv. Lolololol
You have no idea what I was talking about?

You mom like the"banging" tune from Khe Shan

"Her legs are always open, her mind was always close"

And this stop being "serious" 10 post ago, try get with the program mate

You have no idea what I was talking about?

You mom like the"banging" tune from Khe Shan

"Her legs are always open, her mind was always close"

And this stop being "serious" 10 post ago, try get with the program mate
Hhahahahah. Yes we all know LITTORAL LCS is in the CSG..

So you agree they are not in the CSG? Hell even minesweepers are in the 7th fleet mate. Lolololol
They WERE, and they are not talking about minesweeper deployed to 7th fleet, they SPECIFIC OUTLINED LCS Tulsa was PART of a CSG as per 7th fleet release

1693876287249.png

No matter how many times you denied this happen, this is exactly what 7th fleet said on VINCSG. Again, you can call them up and tell them LCS were never part of CSG, i honestly don't care, hey, what you do in your downtime is what you do, you like to watch menlove movie or call up 7th fleet, that's your choice mate

They WERE, and they are not talking about minesweeper deployed to 7th fleet, they SPECIFIC OUTLINED LCS Tulsa was PART of a CSG as per 7th fleet release

View attachment 952662

No matter how many times you denied this happen, this is exactly what 7th fleet said on VINCSG. Again, you can call them up and tell them LCS were never part of CSG, i honestly don't care, hey, what you do in your downtime is what you do, you like to watch menlove movie or call up 7th fleet, that's your choice mate

I am still waiting for you to show me the ship list of the CSG which I did. Btw, did you know all LCS is based in continental US? CSG 5 is based in Japan, how does it work? No frigates? Lololol.

What happened to dumb vs stupid? What happened to ships in a fleet vs fleet? What happened to sea control? LOL.

I am still waiting for you to show me the ship list of the CSG which I did. Btw, did you know all LCS is based in continental US? CSG 5 is based in Japan, how does it work? No frigates? Lololol.

What happened to dumb vs stupid? What happened to ships in a fleet vs fleet? What happened to sea control? LOL.
Again, I am going to quote my old post because you are once again going in a circle

View attachment 952662

And don't worry about sea control, I am in the process of writing an article about sea control with a Navy Commander Friend of mine, and I am going to post it on Naval Warfare section, the only thing is, were you man enough to debate with EVERYONE watching, because I am going to call on everyone in that article. Just don't chicken out when I post that here on taht forum. Because if you act like a jerk, you WILL BE TRASHED by the entire forum and looked like a dingus in front of everybody, I mean it's no fun when you are demolished here, it's a lot more fun to demolish you in front of everyone

Last edited:
Again, I am going to quote my old post because you are once again going in a circle

And don't worry about sea control, I am in the process of writing an article about sea control with a Navy Commander Friend of mine, and I am going to post it on Naval Warfare section, the only thing is, were you man enough to debate with EVERYONE watching, because I am going to call on everyone in that article. Just don't chicken out when I post that here on taht forum. Because if you act like a jerk, you WILL BE TRASHED by the entire forum and looked like a dingus in front of everybody, I mean it's no fun when you are demolished here, it's a lot more fun to demolish you in front of everyone

Firstly, you have not proven to me LCS is in the CSG of the 7th fleet. Secondly, until today you cannot prove to me sea control is not area dependent, time dependent and fleet dependent. Both of which I have provided ample proof. So who is the jerk here?

I dont need to demolish or destroy anyone, you sound abitbcrazy now. I am merely dissecting you to prove that what you stated is bullshit in many instances. For example, you claim 48% of China economy is manufacturing, Russian war don't affect oil prices, 5G is only achievable with LPDDR5, LNG is transported with pipelines, Aegis can identify ships without AIS, dumb and stupid is different, fleet and ships in a fleet is different, i mean wtf man.

Firstly, you have not proven to me LCS is in the CSG of the 7th fleet. Secondly, until today you cannot prove to me sea control is not area dependent, time dependent and fleet dependent. Both of which I have provided ample proof. So who is the jerk here?

I dont need to demolish or destroy anyone, you sound abitbcrazy now. I am merely dissecting you to prove that what you stated is bullshit in many instances. For example, you claim 48% of China economy is manufacturing, Russian war don't affect oil prices, 5G is only achievable with LPDDR5, LNG is transported with pipelines, Aegis can identify ships without AIS, dumb and stupid is different, fleet and ships in a fleet is different, i mean wtf man.

View attachment 952662

Quote requote is useless, where is the LCS in the CSG? What is the difference between dumb and stupid. Lololol

View attachment 952662

Back
Top Bottom