What's new

China leaves US trailing in race to build warships,Beijing’s shipbuilding capacity 230 times greater than American yards, US intelligence admits

Chinese ships are built by Tofu-Dreg and manned by untrained sailors and admirals. They are no threat to anybody.

No warships needed against India. Just hands.

FkXAXY5aUAAV9sI.jpg

FELba4OWYAsQsPg.jpg

I'm not interested to start another endless debate with you troll
There is a reason why nobody even listen to that guy, I tend to play with him when i have time. Just try to spice him up a bit and piss him off a bit.

do and make fun of him and move on, let him hang with the circle jerk. I come here to learn and debate, and you can't debate people like that when they simply pretend they don't ever see your point because they are losing the plot. It's sure fun to poke him tho LOL

There is a reason why nobody even listen to that guy, I tend to play with him when i have time. Just try to spice him up a bit and piss him off a bit.

do and make fun of him and move on, let him hang with the circle jerk. I come here to learn and debate, and you can't debate people like that when they simply pretend they don't ever see your point because they are losing the plot. It's sure fun to poke him tho LOL
Ehh the prodigal son is back. Lolol. Play huh? Looks who's talking after getting whipped? Lololol. LNG transported in pipes, 48% of Chinese economy is manufacturing and oil price is not affected by Russian war. VF is a good investment? Lolol.

Ehh the prodigal son is back. Lolol. Play huh? Looks who's talking after getting whipped? Lololol. LNG transported in pipes, 48% of Chinese economy is manufacturing and oil price is not affected by Russian war. VF is a good investment? Lolol.
I have nothing else to say to you, I mean sure, if you think I am a fraud, I am a liar, please do

There is a reason why I have a title and you do not, and that reason is not because "I think entitled to" or "I think I am right and you are wrong" Because I don't need to convince you, I only need to convince other people I am right and you are wrong, what ever you think does not concern me at all.

You can keep doing that and keep salting on this and wondering why no one take you seriously.

I have nothing else to say to you, I mean sure, if you think I am a fraud, I am a liar, please do

There is a reason why I have a title and you do not, and that reason is not because "I think entitled to" or "I think I am right and you are wrong" Because I don't need to convince you, I only need to convince other people I am right and you are wrong, what ever you think does not concern me at all.

You can keep doing that and keep salting on this and wondering why no one take you seriously.
I never said you are a fraud, i just said you are dumb. Big difference, idiots actually don't know they are dumb. You seen the price of VF lately btw!

I never said you are a fraud, i just said you are dumb. Big difference, idiots actually don't know they are dumb. You seen the price of VF lately btw!
I honestly don't care what you think, you can think highly of yourself, but evidently, people here don't think Highly of you. And I am more than gladly to be called "Dumb" by the like of you, because even a dumb guy have amassed that many reputation here, if I am dumb, then what are you?

And I have the after trip report and a presentation I have to prepare, so I am not going to indulge in this like I used to.

Not discounting Chinese capacity, but the US often reveals its shortcomings in an attempt to garner higher budgets for its military and weapons program.

Not discounting Chinese capacity, but the US often reveals its shortcomings in an attempt to garner higher budgets for its military and weapons program.
And China always surprises the west with breakthroughs that the west thought wouldn't be there for next few decades.

Firstly, you have not proven to me LCS is in the CSG of the 7th fleet. Secondly, until today you cannot prove to me sea control is not area dependent, time dependent and fleet dependent. Both of which I have provided ample proof. So who is the jerk here?

I dont need to demolish or destroy anyone, you sound abitbcrazy now. I am merely dissecting you to prove that what you stated is bullshit in many instances. For example, you claim 48% of China economy is manufacturing, Russian war don't affect oil prices, 5G is only achievable with LPDDR5, LNG is transported with pipelines, Aegis can identify ships without AIS, dumb and stupid is different, fleet and ships in a fleet is different, i mean wtf man.
Maybe he was called dumb for half of his life, then stupid for the other half, so he thought dumb and stupid are different.

Maybe he was called dumb for half of his life, then stupid for the other half, so he thought dumb and stupid are different.
Hahahaah. That idiot even had the courage to quote a dictionary. He forgot to scroll down further..

I think the graph is misleading. Maybe they are talking about air to ground missiles.

Back
Top Bottom