What's new

China launches 3rd (out of 12 planned) Type 075 LHD / DDH

Its not going to happen, Chinese don't want to rely too much on imports from other countries (Russia), as Chinese defense industries becoming mature they are relying less and more less on Russian weapons, so Its your just another WISHFUL THINKING/OPINION

It depends on capability. While it's possible to develop a ship version of Z-20 armed with C-803, Ka-52K has folding wings and takes up far less space than Z-20. Instead of carrying 20 Z-20 you can carry 40 Ka-52K. China bought Su-35 and S-400, China can buy Ka-52K. China and Russia are very friendly countries.

Does China have the project to Short take off and landing jets, i don't think so, Its solely build for heli and drone ops i think

It only carries helicopters. That's why it is DDH. Helicopter destroyer. STOV costs a lot more to service. Not worth it.

Last edited:
It depends on capability. While it's possible to develop a ship version of Z-20 armed with C-803, Ka-52K has folding wings and takes up far less space than Z-20. Instead of carrying 20 Z-20 you can carry 40 Ka-52K. China bought Su-35 and S-400, China can buy Ka-52K. China and Russia are very friendly countries.
Its only your wishful thinking Chinese department of defense or PLAN not giving any clue/hint that they were buying or will buy Ka-52K for Type 75

This is the 3rd launching of Type 75 if they wanted Ka 52 on Type 75 than they should already palace the order of Ka 52 for Type 75 they didn't palace any order of any Ka 52 for older 2 Type 75 so that's means they don't needs or they don't want Ka 52 on Type 75

Your worthless opinions and retarded arguments has no value

Its only your wishful thinking Chinese department of defense or PLAN not giving any clue/hint that they were buying or will buy Ka-52K for Type 75

This is the 3rd launching of Type 75 if they wanted Ka 52 on Type 75 than they should already palace the order of Ka 52 for Type 75 they didn't palace any order of any Ka 52 for older 2 Type 75 so that's means they don't needs or they don't want Ka 52 on Type 75

Your worthless opinions and retarded arguments has no value

Ka-52K is the world's deadliest carrier based anti ship helicopter equipped with AESA and Kh-35 anti ship missiles (similar to Harpoon). It is already in service on Egypt's Mistral DDH / LHD. I'm sure China is looking into it.

Ka-52K is the world's deadliest carrier based anti ship helicopter equipped with AESA and Kh-35 anti ship missiles (similar to Harpoon). It is already in service on Egypt's Mistral DDH / LHD. I'm sure China is looking into it.

Again this WORLD DEADLIEST/ BIGGEST/FASTEST BLAH BLAH thingy is only just in your personal opinion and again your wishful thinking is not worth on PLAN or Chinese govt, PLAN knows better than both of us what is they are doing if they don't think Ka-52 isn't better for them just forget it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom