What's new

China Keeps Feasting on Russian Oil

In 2021, China imports an average of 1.6 million barrels of oil per day from Russia and 1.7 million barrels from Saudi Arabia. In May this year, China imported 1.94 million barrels of crude oil a day from Russia, an increase of only 20% over average last year, and the price in May was only 15% cheaper than the market price.

China needs to invest in more pipelines to Russia for sanctions and blockade proof source of energy.

The biggest obstacle preventing Pakistan from importing Russian oil is the USA.
If you want to deceive the USA with "China's oil", it is obviously impossible. Americans will not believe that China will export oil.
And with the harsh attitude of Americans towards Pakistan, they will not pretend not to know that it is Russian oil.

Since the beginning we’ve been cursed with this US relations and it’s been more of a road obstacle than anything. Often times I just wish they leave the country alone and go elsewhere and die.

Since the beginning we’ve been cursed with this US relations and it’s been more of a road obstacle than anything. Often times I just wish they leave the country alone and go elsewhere and die.
The problem is not US, US is over hyped that cannot do much (I can provide examples)
The problem is at home with the power base.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom