What's new

China-Japan Island Dispute Could Become Flashpoint

When has Russia backed you on Japan, SCS, India, Tibet? as for you supporting Russian stand - that's because you follow Russian policies in Syria, Iran and the rest.

Now contrast this with the US coming out in open support of Japan as the article mentions and compare it to any Russian statement if any on China and Japan row.

Of course they are not going to go out blatantly and say that they are your allies because they are not, and are not going to fight your wars, just leave out Russia from this Chn- Jpn equation as you raised in your post because they aren't concerned.
Thats your opinion as long things are going in accordance for both Russia and China - Economy, military, research, education, health it is not in either nations interest to change the status quo.

Thats your opinion as long things are going in accordance for both Russia and China - Economy, military, research, education, health it is not in either nations interest to change the status quo.

Of course that's my opinion because we know the Russians quite well.

Russia already said they support China on all territorial disputes, including the Indian border. India is just chump for Russian weapon venders to make easy money :rofl:

Russia already said they support China on all territorial disputes, including the Indian border. India is just chump for Russian weapon venders to make easy money :rofl:

:lol: @Sickular Gandhi, here's another candidate for your ignore list, but then his posts are quite hilarious and he provides the much needed comic relief in PDF, your call.

Last edited by a moderator:

When did Russia extended their help to your endeavour in claiming AP ???Will you provide me the credible link or shall I consider you as old version of Psyops ??

India itself is a joke, big joke!!!!

That's why Today Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim is with us.

When did Russia extended their help to your endeavour in claiming AP ???Will you provide me the credible link or shall I consider you as old version of Psyops ??
You can keep begging Russia but nobody will save you from China's spanking!

Observers in Tokyo were, if anything, even closer to panic after the China-Russia summit. The results could not have been worse from Japan’s perspective. That the Xi-Putin summit—the success of which, the Russians remarked, exceeded everyone’s expectations—took place exactly one month after Prime Minister Abe Shinzo’s short, perfunctory, cold, and largely fruitless February 22 audience with President Obama in Washington, added insult to injury.

How the truly historic and important Xi-Putin summit got scheduled at the same time as Obama’s headline grabbing trip to Israel—such that U.S. media hardly noticed or covered it—is an intriguing topic for investigation. Maybe it was a coincidence, but maybe it was not. And if not, it would have been the U.S. side that sought to divert attention elsewhere.

For, to repeat, Xi’s March 22-24 official state visit—his first overseas visit since attaining the Chinese state’s highest office–may very well have marked the beginning of an historic, and regrettable, new and potentially anti-American geopolitical alliance in East Asia.

So what did China’s and Russia’s supreme leaders talk about and what did they do? Essentially they spoke about forming an “all around strategic partnership” in to meld and advance the two countries’ interests. Pointedly, they explicitly affirmed support for each country’s strategic and territorial interests, including claims to disputed territories.
The Xi-Putin Summit, China-Russian Strategic Partnership, And The Folly Of Obama's 'Asian Pivot' - Forbes

we need co-operation with japan..being aisa they are potentially a better partner for us. also India sould definitely show some spine against these type of incidents..soft power is good in other areas but you cantwork diplomacy when it the enemy is inside your land.

Are you an idiot ???
AP and LOC is not mentioned anywhere in the whole article.

Excerpts from same article which you omitted intentionally.

For China
these include the Diaoyu
(Senkaku) islands also claimed
by Japan, and islands in the
South China Sea claimed by the
Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam. For Russia the
territories include the four
islands designated by Japan as
its “Northern Territories” and
by Russia as the Southern
Kuriles.

Hey @illusion8 and @Srinivas can't we do something about this beghairati Pakistani or Bangladeshi aka.. @Psyops hiding behind his master's flag ??

Just tell others to include him in ignore list or try to troll with him so that he will be lured and finally gets banned.

Yes he seems to be from BD :cheers:

Dumb logic, Last time I checked Russia is doing counter terror operations with USA, some space co operation, and also letting USA invest in Far east to check mate China there.

On the other hand Russia is buying ,mission computer equipment's and also customizing sukhois similar to su_30MKI's, India and Russia also building common platforms in Naval warfare.

India and Russia will have common war doctrines in future.

Now to the hell with your nuclear farts :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell others to include him in ignore list or try to troll with him so that he will be lured and finally gets banned.

Yes he seems to be from BD :cheers:

Dumb logic, Last time I checked Russia is doing counter terror operations with USA, some space co operation, and also letting USA invest in Far east to check mate China there.

On the other hand Russia is buying ,mission computer equipment's and also customizing sukhois similar to su_30MKI's, India and Russia also building common platforms in Naval warfare.

India and Russia will have common war doctrines in future.

Now to the hell with your nuclear farts :lol:

This is Pakistan Defence Forum and you are asking me to get that Pakistani banned ??In process I myself will get banned.

I think you are talking about ernstwhile USSR, off late Russia is worried about China and it is also allowing USA investments in Russia's far east close to china.

really??can u give me a source mate??

Back
Top Bottom